Votes: 14 12.5%
  • hmm....maybe?

Votes: 25 22.3%

• Total voters

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
I did.

During Lassie (I was young) and Schindler's List (;()

Yes, as-a-matter-of-fact.

When I was about 10 or 11 during Lion King. ;(
Also, The Passion of the Christ. ;(

yea....during pokemon...:(

when, when, that evil pichachu kept hitting the good pichachu...and, he wouldn't fight back, i was soo sadly?

Almost durning Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, during the scene where the house was falling apart... just cuz it reminded me of my life way too much.

I think I'm obsessed :E

Forest Gump made me cry cramp, when you can't quite cry and get a wierd feeling in your stomach, I almost cried at the end of BHD when he is talking to his dead friend, pretty sad.

Also the end of The Doors was cry-worthy, almost. I seem to never be able to cry at a movie, but I have reached the edge often.

I cried during jeepers creepers...

something like "Jesus christ, I paid good money to see this absolute titwank, and I can't get a refund ;("

I can only think of one movie that makes me cry: The Land Before Time. Seriously, I cry for about 5 minutes straight every time I watch The Land Before Time. It's so depressing. Poor little dinosaur!!! I know someone who cries when he watches Fox and the Hound because of the "forever is a really long time" line. Ha, he'd be crying like crazy if he saw The Land Before Time :D.

I've cried during a few films. However they were documentaries. One of them was so sad, about a retarded man living by himself in NYC. It brought me to tears.

qckbeam said:
I've cried during a few films. However they were documentaries. One of them was so sad, about a retarded man living by himself in NYC. It brought me to tears.

ROFL...that sounded so funny!!! " One of them was so sad, about a retarded man living by himself in NYC. It brought me to tears." hahaha sig material ffs..*im tired* :D

I cried in movies plenty. It's like that ad, "I'll cry in the movies... but only in the dark."

Sai said:
yea....during pokemon...:(

Hahaha... me too :(

Yes

not really tho like felt raelly sad or bad.

Yeah. Dry air in the theaters always dry my contacts out. :D

dfc05 said:
I can only think of one movie that makes me cry: The Land Before Time. Seriously, I cry for about 5 minutes straight every time I watch The Land Before Time. It's so depressing. Poor little dinosaur!!! I know someone who cries when he watches Fox and the Hound because of the "forever is a really long time" line. Ha, he'd be crying like crazy if he saw The Land Before Time :D.

Your post made me watch this movie again, i havent watched this in like 9 years. Its a beutiful movie...the music makes the movie...

I remenber I cryed in Titanic

cuz just for the fact that all that people died is sad

Yup. At the end of Gladiator, and during the scene in I am Sam when Sean Penn is on the stand in the courtroom.

Yes I have, allthough I dont remember what films.

i was on the edge crying toward the end of The Last Samurai, where they get mowed down by the machine gun things lol.

oh yeah and gladiator...

I watched Dr Strangelove or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb and laughed so hard I started crying.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the war room"

of course, i've also cried from laughing.. don't recall the exact films that did that to me though.. oh and sometimes i get misty/chocked up during "awesome" sequences.. like well done battle/fight sequences.. the escape from the exploding death star in RotJ comes to mind.

dfc05 said:

"But Cera was too proud to admit .. She'd gone the wrong way."

Good old Don Bluth. I grew up with that movie.

I was actually watching something a while back that almost cost me a tear or two, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, or even what it was about. It was a scene where some evil-doer in a prison was about to be executed. It was the whole sort of meaningless concatenation of violence and vindication that affected me, I think. I have a feeling that was the 'point' of the movie.

lion king and pokemon? wtf guys? nah its alright... i cried when i saw the green mile

Yeah I can be emotional, Jesus, I cried like a child at the end of Terminator 2... you know...with the thumb up there and everything...

Guess what show I stole that line from ;) but it's true though. Terminator 1 & 2 were gold

Dax said:
Yeah I can be emotional, Jesus, I cried like a child at the end of Terminator 2... you know...with the thumb up there and everything...[/SIZE]
my cpu is a neural net processor; a learning computer.. it told me to google up a tv series called "spaced". i know why you cry, but it is something i can never do. hasta la vista, baby.

I'm a very emotional and compassional person, yet I've never cried because of a film. Usually I can feel sad about certain characters and stuff though, in general it's surprisingly not the main storyline which is supposed to be "sad", it's often when some bi-character is treatened bad or some unfortunate character and such.

I was watching 'Weapons of Ass Destruction' when I heard my mum coming up the strairs.

A few seconds of fumbling and poor coordination later, and my nuts were caught firmly in the zip.

Strong men also cry.

Ow I just remembered I cried at Deep Impact...wait before I am sand kicked in the face lots of stuff was happening around me and a good friend of mine his mother had passed away a year ago and it was her death aniversy that day before, so my friend was all depressed and so was I.

L337Z0R-"OMG PUSZYU!!111"

ive cried during my select films, its usually when i am really thinking about what is going on and just getting caught up with the characters emotions. Ah, I love movies

/me hugs his netflix subscription

I had some bittersweet tears near the end of RotK ;( I still can't watch at home... It gets even worse if I watch alone for some reason.

I had all my emotions surgically removed from 6 Drill Instructors during bootcamp....

Lets see...

LotR: Two Towers (I always get emotional seeing the Ents fighting.)
LotR: Return of the King
Shindlers List
Forest Gump
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Lion King
Titanic
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (I always get emotional seeing the Ewok battle.)
And probably quite a few others that I just can't remember.

I'm a really emotional guy and the girls love it when they see me cry after watching a movie.

i cried during the dieing scene in Gladiator.. cause the music and the movie are seriously so sad.. and i cried during Lion king when i was like 7

Back