• Yes

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • hmm....maybe?

Votes: 25 22.3%

• Total voters
Erestheux said:
Almost durning Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, during the scene where the house was falling apart... just cuz it reminded me of my life way too much.

I think I'm obsessed :E
That movie was great... I felt strange afterwards though I didn't cry.

Saving Private Ryan, and We Were Soldiers, the first time I saw them.

:cheers: I cried watching Saw. My friend got so scared, she bit my arm to suppress the screams, and it hurt oh so much that I was crying like a sissy.

Just watche, United States of Leland, the end made me wanna cry, but also just really depressed, i dunno, it was wierd, relly great movie though

Hmmm....let's see...

I got teary during:
The Last Samurai
LOTR: Return of the King
the one scene in FFX with Tidus and Yuna in the water
When Aeris died

that's all that I can think of.

I didn't really cry, but I got close during:

Tears of the Sun
Last Samurai
Pearl Harbor

haha when aeris died. i had forgotten about that one. i played that game far too many times but i remember that the first time i saw her die i was really near crying. at a video game. gotta be brillant. the music made it all.

i remember the first time I cried during a movie, it was then I watched The Kid in 1990 with my dad, i was like 5yo and he was like 60yo (yes I know haha he's a pimp) and the damned film had us both crying like fukcing babies. who else than a genious could have done that, tell me.

whoever never cried during a movie, just watch this one. i guarantee you'll shed into tears :)

I don't ever remember ever crying during a movie but if I did cry it would probably be while watching schindler's list or saving private ryan. Those movies are harsh because they reflect the reality of the past and the sheer brutalness of the nazis.

ailevation said:
:cheers: I cried watching Saw. My friend got so scared, she bit my arm to suppress the screams, and it hurt oh so much that I was crying like a sissy.

Lol. Was saw any good? It looked pretty scary/f**ked up.

During Van Helsing : "Ten dollars! NOO! WHY!?"

Seriously... Shawshank Redemption, Citizen Kane, Schindler's List and On the Waterfront, just to name a few.

Dax said:
Yeah I can be emotional, Jesus, I cried like a child at the end of Terminator 2... you know...with the thumb up there and everything...

Guess what show I stole that line from ;) but it's true though. Terminator 1 & 2 were gold

Yeah, I loved Spaced too... but that is a sad ending. I don't see why people have a problem crying at movies, I find it a great release. but maybe that's just because I have a hard time crying when bad things happen for real. But when I just need that emotional pressure valve, I watch a good weepie like Titanic, Cassablanca or Moulan Rouge. American Beauty does it too. I do, of course hide behind a pillow to maintain my masculinity, though I guess that's a lost cause after this post!

yup in the begining of saving pvt ryan
and most of band of brothers
man i must have been ib ww2 in another life

Stokes said:
yup in the begining of saving pvt ryan
and most of band of brothers
man i must have been ib ww2 in another life

That or you're sensitive to exposed intestines. I hate it when they cry for mummy :( It's... gutwrenching (nice choice of words, I know).

Watching films at home, I blub with alarming regularity. Mind you, I'm also usually very, very drunk. 'American Beauty' and 'It's A Wonderful Life' get me no matter how many times I see them.

I came close to crying in LOTR some parts

yes, one that comes to mind was Saving Private Ryan at the end there...

I cried at the end of Return Of The King. It was "when the **** will it end" tears.

Beat this: I just had to brush away tears at the end of an episode of Futurama.

disruptioN_ said:
I almost forgot.
A Walk To Remember :(

seriously, sad film, made me cry, if it had been any other actress maybe not so much, but mandy moore, damn, made me so sad
edit: i also cried when they took away our polywools, too bad that wasn't a movie and was irl ;(

Well, Return of the King brought tears to my eyes, but I wouldn't say I was "crying"... at least not like a baby... uuuuhhhh... yeah.

Also, I *could* have cried at the end of Titanic, but I'm a real man so I didn't...

There are a few more movies where I've been really sad, but usually not to the point where I could have cried.

Yeah, call me a wuss, I don't care.

Err...Of Mice adn Men, Project X, K-Pax, and a few others. But those were quite a while ago. If I had watched them nowadays I don't think I would cry....except for Of Mice and Men.

lePobz said:
I cried during jeepers creepers...

something like "Jesus christ, I paid good money to see this absolute titwank, and I can't get a refund ;("

I had the same feeling leaving Starship Troopers, the only movie i left before it ended.

Back