Ever done a stupid thing for some money ?

I haven't done anything stupid for money, but my friend ate a whole cigarette for 1$ CAN.

Yes, last year I worked all 6 weeks of my summer holidays delivering papers. Not this year , no sir.

Absinthe said:
Ah, the snorting. Made some cash that way as well. Sugar, salt, ground coffee. hot sauce.

I've also chugged an excessively large amount of water, one large glass after the other. Near the end I was nearly in a delirious state. Aftermath? Had to piss every five minutes for the next two hours.
You know you can die from drinking huge excess amounts of water. Once blood dillution is achieved to a certain point you'll lose conciousness and later life. Explains the deliriousness if you really did get that far.

I witnessed this group of kids make this other kid... A "special" kid... lick the carpet several times. For no reason. :|

vegeta897 said:
I witnessed this group of kids make this other kid... A "special" kid... lick the carpet several times. For no reason. :|

with you under it :eek: :eek: :eek: (location) :eek:

ComradeBadger said:
I bet I can!

LOL! your just sayign that, if you do and prove me wrong.. u can punish me by bannable offence for 2 days :hmph: :rolleyes:

vegeta897 said:

Wow.
omfg6charlloollolololo

my two friends kissed to see to girls kiss, for me it was sweet (the chicks obviously :))

edit: made out btw

xcellerate said:
ive got a dollar if someone can drink a gallon of milk in less than 30 minutes, or swallow a table spoon of cinnamon all at once.

How many pints is a gallon?

My brother mixed up salt, vinegar, pepper, milk, leftover table scraps etc. into a glass and said that if I drank 2 tea spoons of it he'd give me a tener. I drank 1 and threw up as I was swallowing the second. He gave me £5.

Reaktor4 said:
6****ingchar

Pfft. I can drink a 4 pint thing of milk in about 5 minutes. I could drink a gallon in half an hour. No problem.

Greatgat said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh God, that's great. It's like that Family Guy episode where the last one to throw up the epicac got the last piece of pie. I nearly peed my pants during that scene.
Someone made a ytmnd of that. heh heh... Or maybe it was jsut a clip. I dunno. All I remember was I saw it on this screen *pokes screen*

Meh, don't you have to drink 20 litres of water in a short space of time to die? Read that in a KLM inflight magazine.

kirovman said:
Meh, don't you have to drink 20 litres of water in a short space of time to die? Read that in a KLM inflight magazine.
no, much less than that, more than a few litres and things are getting dangerous

Whored myself out to the biggest black guy in the prison.

Reaktor4 said:
no, much less than that, more than a few litres and things are getting dangerous
I heard that after a certain point, you'll have so much water in your body that cells will start to burst, especially in your lungs, and you'll drown in water from the burst cells.

I don't think it's true.

Stigmata said:
I heard that after a certain point, you'll have so much water in your body that cells will start to burst, especially in your lungs, and you'll drown in water from the burst cells.

I don't think it's true.
I think it's more like your blood gets diluted and it can' deliever minerals proberly anymore.

I work on a farm 6 days a week, 4 hours a day. Does that qualify?

MiccyNarc said:
That depends on what you do at said farm.

Sulkdodds said:
I once ate a battered mars bar for 50p. Man, that was crazy.

You got paid for doing that? :S I'd pay someone to make me it... You got a good deal :D

MiccyNarc said:

not so bad. driving huge tractors and machinery for teh win!

well i once got paid to do a friend's homework and i got owned by my mother who found out. i can't really remember anything after that...

evil^milk said:
well i once got paid to do a friend's homework and i got owned by my mother who found out. i can't really remember anything after that...
:LOL:

I don't think I've done anything stupid for money. I did, however, attempt to eat a spoonful of cinnamon simply to entertain myself and my friends. I ended up with a nasty cough and a really irritated nose, and thusly coughed and sneezed all over my friend's xbox controller.

I did something stupid for nothing just awhile ago, my friend had some of the hottest hot sauce in the world called da bomb hot sauce. It came with a little dropper and i put 1 drop on a chip and ate it. My mouth burned for like and hour with such excruciating pain i wanted to die and i had to drink water for so long. Then while i was digesting it, it burned my insides so bad it felt like a hot knife was jus shoved into my stomach for hours. Then finally when it was time for it to exit out the back, it felt so bad I dont wanna talk about it. Frekin anal burn to the max. So the moral is, doing crazy stuff just gets you in a lot of pointless pain but its kind of funny.

My best friend... his mother, gave me some cash... if I had pleasured her... YES! I PLEASURED MY BESTFRIEND'S MOM by taking care of her kitty!

ailevation said:
My best friend... his mother, gave me some cash... if I had pleasured her... YES! I PLEASURED MY BESTFRIEND'S MOM by taking care of her kitty!

Oh my... That implication stirs up memories too close for comfort.

For money? No, my stupidity is free. I have paid other people to do stupid things though.

ailevation said:
had me going there buddy:eek: :naughty:

CyberPitz said:
Reminds me of the one time with my mother...............

*Suddenly has a memory flashback to a Japn thread*

I once put two pencils up my nose and banged my head down on the desk, ramming them straight up into my brain. That wasn't for money though, just a dare.

If you think I got the raw end of the deal, you'd be wrong. I made my friend do the same, only he died instantly. I was the winner of that challenge.

kirovman said:
I once put two pencils up my nose and banged my head down on the desk, ramming them straight up into my brain. That wasn't for money though, just a dare.

If you think I got the raw end of the deal, you'd be wrong. I made my friend do the same, only he died instantly. I was the winner of that challenge.

Don't you feel guilty somewhat?

Back