EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE!

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone
Eyewitnesses on the ground near the media-blacked-out elevated radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan, where radiation levels hundreds of times higher than normal were quickly removed from public viewing by the EPA, are now sending in a large number of photos and videos documenting massive explosions accompanied by unmarked helicopters, A-10 Thunderbolts, and military personnel. These reports come after a Department of Homeland Security hazmat fleet was sent out to the location after ‘years’ of inactivity.

helicoptersinsky.jpg

http://naturalsociety.com/explosions-military-helicopters-filmed-radiation-zone/#ixzz1xD2b2s7P
*grabs bag of popcorn* looks like you're all going to die. sucks for you *munchmunchmunch*

I'd like to see some more accredited sources. This is quite close to family I have! Odd shit.

Wait.. Michigan? .. Isn't that where Aperture was based? CAVE! You maniac! You blew it up! Damn you! God damn you to.. Oh wait.. Indiana is Lower Michigan right? My bad.

I'd like to see some more accredited sources. This is quite close to family I have! Odd shit.

my condolences. it's probably too late. you should get to higher ground before it's too late. dont bother getting grandma she'll just slow you down

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/326186

According to RadNet, the United States' radiation monitoring network, South Bend, Indiana experienced extremely high levels of radiation last night -- up to 100 times higher than safe levels.
Last night, live records for a radiation monitoring station near the border of Indiana and Michigan showed radiation levels as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM). At 1:55 a.m., Eastern time, the radiation level was at 2,558 CPM. The level varied between 2,000 CPM and 7,000 CPM for several hours.

pretty sure this is how the zombie apocalypse starts

First a guy chews off some other guys face and now radiation. COINCIDENCE?!

Update: 6/7/12, 7:45 A.M: - False Alert: The alert level reading last evening appears to be a false alert from an equipment malfunction. Here is the station's report:
"out of control readings on the GeigerGraph screen from about 11:30pm local time that occurred while sleeping. My apologies to all. I have no idea what caused this. Shut down GeigerGraph and restarted. Readings from the Geiger were in the normal range (the Geiger operates on A/C). All cable connections are tight and not loose. Am speculating between the GFI and USB Adapter and some sort of voltage spikes. The uninterruptable power supply UPS had lost power and had died - a tripped GFI. I am not going to leave the system running while not at home until I can determine and fix the problem."
By the way, a handful of stations on the Radiation Network feed simultaneously to the Black Cat Systems network, which explains why a high reading was showing on their network at the same time. But Black Cat works in uR/hr instead of CPM, so their radiation level was lower because of the conversion factor between units of measurement.

Yeah nope.

Yeah nope.
The phrase "plausible deniability" comes to mind.

Also a hazmat team appears to be running a "nuclear containment exercise" at an Air Force base which just so happens to be near the sites of high radiation readings. According to the intelhub, anyway, so who knows who's telling the truth.

So, what cosmic horror emits radiation and needs to be taken down with A-10s?

It's a portal to Hell. Or they summoned an Old One. Hopefully nukes work on thsoe things.

Cave Johnson was right, there is a Multiverse, and Black Mesa is in fact at the border of Indiana and Michigan in this Universe.

Resonance Cascade!!

If the whole sensor error thing is a lie, then what the hell could cause high radiation levels in that area? Is there a nuclear reactor there, or perhaps a nuclear weapons test site?

What puts the official explanation into question for me is the scrambling of military hardware as well as hazmat teams to that area.

Oddly enough I saw a unrelated video of a conpiracy nut rambling from withn the last week about Excessively high Cesium levels over the US. He blamed Fukishima. Can't find the video, but he may of mistook one for the other.

you should get to higher ground before it's too late. dont bother getting grandma she'll just slow you down

What the- This isn't a flood man

Oddly enough I saw a unrelated video of a conpiracy nut rambling from withn the last week about Excessively high Cesium levels over the US. He blamed Fukishima. Can't find the video, but he may of mistook one for the other.

What the- This isn't a flood man

Everybody knows mushroom clouds can't climb.

"UPDATE 2-Entergy Michigan reactor shut after leak"
June 13 (Reuters) - Entergy Corp shut its 793-megawatt Palisades nuclear power plant in Michigan on Tuesday due to leakage from a refueling water tank, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said in a report.

The company is in the midst of cooling down the reactor in order to make repairs to the refueling water tank, company spokesman Mark Savage told Reuters. He said that the plant would return to service once repairs were completed, although he did not provide a length of time for the outage.

The tank was believed to be leaking from several locations, the company told the NRC. The event had no impact on the health and/or safety of the public, the report said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012...tions-entergy-palisades-idUSL3E8HD8G320120613

Back