Ey' Up

B

Bloodaxe

yeah.. err.. im rubbish at these so..
im bloodaxe.
got referred by good mate shippi.
i did used to visit the board alot but since then ive had a hard drive failure, forgot my password, so i decided to make a new account.
yes i could have gone through password recovery.. but hey. thats complicated.
im currently modding an old jerry can into a pc.
cant wait till its done.
i would like some tips, reviews and tutorials on what to buy and how to install water cooling if some nice people wouldn't mind =]]

ta guys and gals.
--
!!Bloodaxe. [RCF] :borg:

YOU ARE JUDGED GUILTY!

Err, I mean, welcome? :D

Wait...are you really using a jerry can for a PC case? That would be pretty cool :D

im currently modding an old jerry can into a pc. [/QUOTE said:
Jerry Can's a cool idea. My roommate in college had one that he made out of a coffee maker. He wasn't that original though since he stole the idea from an issue of PC gamer. The sucker still made coffee though

Lol. Forum just got teh gabblehed by teh baykuns.

That or this is an idication... maybe they are... The Two. D:

Noooooooooooooo! Please spare me! I'm too young to die! Especially on a Half-Life forum!

I just know I left that atomic ginipig shrinker 5000 around here somewhere...
*looks up and becomes startled" Who are you and what do you want from me! Anyway I welcome you.... or do I!!!! *cue the 007 music and points fingers into guns*

Er, has it been decided yet whether I die or not?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Raep is a long standing tradition on these forums. Eventually you come to like it. Especially the surprise buttsechs kind. :eek:

i have a real sword. Anyone who trys anything ends up as food for my dog. I am not joking. I have my sword ready and waiting. It likes to maim. It will make short work of you. Prepare to be pwnd.

Back