Face Swollen like Chipmunk

WHAT CAN IT BE?

• Mumps

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Tonsillitis

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Ameloblastoma (OH NOES, BETTER NOT BE)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Still Sore from Chewing Gum

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since Sunday I've been having pain in my jaw (like under my ears) and I was generally completely sore and feverish

On Saturday I had been out at the club drunk and also pretty ****ed up all night, and chewing gum nonstop so I attributed it to that.

Then come Monday it was a little swollen, my cheeks, I was looking more pudgy than normal and felt feverish and sore still. Seemed strange.

Tuesday I felt much better- just that my jaw and under my chin was still a little tender, didnt think anything of it, continued job hunting making calls all day and running a few errands, etc. Then my fiance comes home and she's like WTF look at yourself closely in the mirror. I guess my face is swollen pretty badly now.

WHAT CAN IT BE? Doctors of hl2.net place your bets. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, got COBRA coverage so I should be fine even though got laid off last week. I'm just nervous of what it is. If its mumps I dont want my balls to shrivel up like they said in health class!

Unfortunately its starting to look like this
child_with_mumps.jpg

I was just drunk and blazed. I dont think it could be allergic reaction... but who knows. If so then I cant figure out to what

I think it's
mumps.jpg

:LOL:

edit: also its starting to hurt to open my mouth as wide as possible. I was immunized for mumps though when I was a kid.

Probably Ameloblastoma.... whatever that is.

^^Looked it up and ameloblastoma is a type of tumor... D:

Go see a doctor. I know, radical concept.

I think a lightbulb just turned on.

Funnily enough, the shadow it's casting is in the shape of a doctor.

Might be a sign or some **it.

Do your teeth hurt in that part? If so it might be a severe tooth infection. While at the dentist I've seen one guy with half his face swollen from a tooth infection...

It's a mutation in your Corleone gene.

its probably God punishing you for your sins!

either that or instead of chewing gum you thought it was gum but it turned out to be cobblestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back