Facebook is Awesome

It is the time of the year for lists of familiar things :|

Although I still lolled at the 'Publicly announced sex'.

35lz0c4.jpg

You spelled congratulations wrong... lol.

The publically announced sex one was pretty good. Too bad there was way too few of those to look at.

Those gave me a little giggle. I'll have to hunt for more now.

I laughed.

But this site is still old. And so are these images.

So I take back my laugh and get back up on my high horse and trot out of here.

35lz0c4.jpg

You spelled congratulations wrong... lol.

The publically announced sex one was pretty good. Too bad there was way too few of those to look at.
It is ruined a bit by the fact that the guy who posted the last comment took the screenshot.

Aha. Smart guys. I was thinking there was a "submitted by..." box I was missing in the link.

The onw where the boss fires the woman in facebook.... Ouch.

The last comment can be deleted but the rest can't, meaning that the guy who screencapped it is the last commenter.

EDIT: Man, too slow.

When did 'website' become a unit of measure?

Well half the website isn't filled with other content.

It's a whole website.

Ive been getting annoyed with Facebook lately.

I can see the pro's of it;

-Easy way of chatting with friends
-Easy way to meet friends of friends
-Easy way to get images of girls you met the night before and fap to...

But those who are addicted to Facebook infuriate me. I overheard a conversation at Uni in the SU about how awesome this girl felt about getting her tagged pics total at over 3000.

She'd take pics of herself in clubs just to get her count higher.

That moment made me realise how pathetic Facebook can be.

And then there are those people who just sit on Facebook all day whilst at work just to see people's new status updates.

Its become a fashion statement more than something actually functional in today's society. Like Xfactor. Its cool to be on it or like it.

But that's like saying a whole wallet full of cash. It's just so indefinite.

If somebody said to me "I got a whoooole wallet full of cash, bro." I'd just take it as a figure of speech that he has a lot of cash on him.

Unless he was trying to scam you like "i'll give you a whole wallet full of cash for that ipod bro" and his wallet only has like 3 dollars.

Just like how a website might scam you by saying "sign up for 30 dollars a month to see our whole website full of little asian girls in latex" only to find out it's 4 pictures of some 30 year old half-taiwanese transsexual in a garbage bag.

Now you're just getting into bro-semantics, Vegeta.

Back