Fallout: New Vegas - Pre-Purchase Now

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
[br]The next sequel to the highly acclaimed Fallout series is now available for pre-purchase through Steam. Fallout: New Vegas will use Steamworks's DRM software, so the game will be included with achievements, cloud service for saving games, and will require Steam to run the game from your PC.[br]
[br]Pre-purchase now and you will receive the Caravan Pack that includes special gear for your New Vegas character.[br]Also, three of Bethesda's GOTY titles on Steam are discounted by at least 50% off! You can also grab all three plus New Vegas for $88.48.

Fallout 3 new Vegas With Steam Cloud and Achievements . cant get any more Cooler then that xD

My Next Target is the Whole Package ... xD

I pre-ordered it when it was announced -- I lurv fallout 3 and TES games

very nice indeed im so buying this in two weeks when i get some money

I'm going to get the game of the Year edition of TES IV, I played it on xbox but for $8 I'm sure there are some fun mods for it

I'm waiting for the CE in Poland.

Chris Avellone's graphic novel. It doesn't get better than that.

I'm in love with Fallout 3, and New Vegas, being from Obsidian, is a must buy. Unfortunately my budget is low, so I'll have to wait for a price drop.

New Vegas, plus all the other games include the entire DLC? I purposefully the whole thing.

Back