**** fashion

My office has company shirts.. I just wear dockers every day... it's the easiest part of my life.

Become a developer.

The people who rent out part of our building are big creative marketing types... do stuff for certain movies and shit. So many of them are dressed casually in shorts and flip flops and shit.

I think it's cool. Well, the casual part, not the flip flops part. I don't care for flip flops.

Yeah, you sort of get exempt if you reach legendary status or work in specific fields.

I wish every place would be like that. I ****ing hate uptight business dress codes.

I see suits, and that's all the people inside them are to me. Suits.
So if your dad was wearing a suit and showed up at your house, you'd call the cops on this strange garment hovering at your doorstep?

So if your dad was wearing a suit and showed up at your house, you'd call the cops on this strange garment hovering at your doorstep?

Pretty much, yeah. Never seen my dad in a suit, never want to!

Oh, so I guess you get to visit him often.

I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I love you

Yeah, my dad was an an I/O Psychologist. He had some bitching suits.
They'll never fit me, though.

I bet the customers just streamed on through, huh?

Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, you frothing retards. He's dead now, by the way. Doesn't do much aside from sit in a box.

are the khaki pants pleated? you really shouldnt wear black with brown pants. get a nice pair of slim fit dress pants (not brown) and a pair of these:

http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/product.aspx?c=1215&sc=1215&sid=Shoes&pid=95744

or a similiar oxford but dont cheap out on quality you'll regret it. Here read this, it's really not that difficult. NO KHAKIS for dress wear, it's casual wear not dress wear. wear running shoes with khakis unless they're tailored and dont look like khaki pants

http://putthison.com/post/712103418/the-essential-mans-wardrobe-perhaps-the-most

I can't tell Khaki pants from dress pants apart. Things look god damn the same. Also fabric doesn't matter to me except when it comes to comfort/wicking abilities.

I really do think a rich dark brown and black look awesome together though. Not that I'm wearing it... but I had the two side by side and thought "Anybody who doesn't think this looks good is a ****ing idiot." Yep.

For shoes I don't cheap out on quality. But then again I also don't buy or want high end dress shoes.

Instead of I have really heavy duty Red Wings 4408 and a pair of their brown 4407.

You may think they look clunky, but that's when I ****ing cave your skull in because they're steel toed!

Made in America, baby!

uCpVMPo.png

42f6q4J.png

EDIT: I don't wear pleated pants. Don't like them and don't wear them.

Just think though. With the right fashion advice, we could all be looking like this!

Xmpyk0e.png
7RQoF15.png
LxhkVsb.png

I'm sorry you guys. I really do care what you think. :(

My parents are black shoes with brown pants and I just want to say your attitudes ****ing disgust me. The shit they had to put up with before black and brown could be seen together in public is something this fashion privileged generation will never understand, and frankly I find it embarrassing that we still see the same tired accusations of "colour mismatch" in this supposedly enlightened age. I suggest you all take a good hard look in the mirror and realize that black, brown, white, yellow or red, they're all made of the same thread.

Or dead cow.

lol

Here's an idea, stop caring what other people think, and dress how YOU want to dress. Just a thought.

Also, mandatory work dress codes can go to hell.

I can't tell Khaki pants from dress pants apart. Things look god damn the same. Also fabric doesn't matter to me except when it comes to comfort/wicking abilities.

I really do think a rich dark brown and black look awesome together though. Not that I'm wearing it... but I had the two side by side and thought "Anybody who doesn't think this looks good is a ****ing idiot." Yep.

For shoes I don't cheap out on quality. But then again I also don't buy or want high end dress shoes.

Instead of I have really heavy duty Red Wings 4408 and a pair of their brown 4407.

You may think they look clunky, but that's when I ****ing cave your skull in because they're steel toed!

Made in America, baby!

uCpVMPo.png

42f6q4J.png

EDIT: I don't wear pleated pants. Don't like them and don't wear them.

Just think though. With the right fashion advice, we could all be looking like this!

Xmpyk0e.png
7RQoF15.png
LxhkVsb.png

ya but those guys get laid pretty much all the time.

no offense but those shoes are hideous and are not really business casual. they're utlitarian; kinda like the shoes a maintenance worker wears at a hospital or government building. do you really need to wear steel toe to work?

also all of those pants you posted are khakis. notice that they're wearing wingtip or oxford shoes? they're a standard for a reason. the shoes I posted are indeed high priced and a quality shoe from a respected shoe maker but you can find similiar for far less. These shoes go really well with a good pair of jeans or khakis:

http://www.menswearhouse.com/shop/p_joseph-abboud-brown-oxford-lace-up-shoes_12001_700000444_12751_700289816_-1_700000444_____noSpecialSizes?cm_mmc=Channel Advisor-_-Comparison Shopping-_-Become-_-Shopping Feed

the pleated pants comment was because I associate khakis with this look:

pleated_work_pants.jpg

I hate that look; makes you look lumpy in all the wrong places. this is a better more modern style of khaki:

khakislim_tall_03.jpeg

notice he's wearing brown oxford shoes? that's a good look for business casual which is pretty much any office job

also if you get brown shoes to go with brown pants you'll wear a brown belt right?

you really should read this:

http://putthison.com/post/712103418/the-essential-mans-wardrobe-perhaps-the-most

it's not about labels or being a fashion snob. some of those clothes listed has been around for decades. they're classics for a reason. most of those things are pretty essential for a man's wardrobe. Clothes are really cheap in the US. for little money you can build a decent work wardrobe which would cost 2 to 3x in canada.

Remus said:
Also, mandatory work dress codes can go to hell.

in my experience unless you're working with dangerous materials there's no such thing as a mandatory dress code. it's more of a guideline as to what you cant wear; like cut off jean shorts or a tank top. business casual usually means no jeans, running shoes. wearing dress clothes to work is totally about appearance; people take you far more seriously if you're well dressed. details matter. it shouldnt be like this but unfortunately it is; people judge you within the first 30 seconds of meeting you and it's 100% on appearance

Still waiting on KA to reach critical mass and start creating collages of slaughter.

Pleated khakis should have died 50 years ago when waist-level belt lines did. The only reason pleated pants existed in the first place is that the waist is smaller than the hips and the extra material had to go somewhere. They persist, for some inexplicable reason, like a zombie long-dead.

I've been wearing wife beaters and track/exercise pants for the past 10~ years.

What fashion?

Heh, you'd be so disappointed if you tried to live by that list in my city.

Are you referring to pectus excavatum?

Yar, I lost the hyper text transfer protocol world wide web address for Google, thanks. Do you have it? If so, have you ever made it into a bird bath or had people drink from it?

Back