Fav type of music

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
YAY! 1st post! :LOL:

Hard Trance and Drumm and Bass Rules

This is an editing forum :)

lol. its always you aint it simmo. -_- but lets not let a topic go to waiste here.

I like METAL, hardrock shit like that. I Really like TOOL, Metallica, muse, NIN, KORN.. Linkin park is really cool to! FAINT 0wnz
anyway.

Hard Rock, mostly from late 60-early 70s, Black Sabbath being my favorite.

jeez 2 for trance, you guys into raving by any chance ? ;)
edit: joke

I usually listen to all kinds of music.. from classical to heavy metal. Currently all kinds of metal, mostly heavy and alternative.

Heavy shite..soilwork..in flames...dream theater... also like muse and hmm...all kinds of stuff :)

Favourite type of music: Game music! Digger soundtrack rulez :)

Anything except for rap. country, or pop(boybands/girlbands ie: britney spears)

Munro, maybe you should make this the general music forum too, eh?
I like Rock, classic rock, metal, etc...

Hardcore, neo-classic Barney the dinosaur. @p

Actually i like anything really. Although, if im playing a game like Halflife, it has to be something fast, either Dance or Rock.

Techno,all the catogries that fall under Techno ie:Trance,ambient,House,Dance,Electronic,etc....I also like HeavyMetal and Punk.What does Rage against the machine fall under?

since when did house "fall under techno" D:? me thinks youll find ita actually the other way round

Originally posted by hax
since when did house "fall under techno" D:? me thinks youll find ita actually the other way round
Well I got mixed feelings on that but your prolly right.Oh yea and I like Japanesse style of music(plz don't laugh)

Trance (and sometimes Vocal Trance), eurodance, and some classical (the dramatic kind they use in games)

Originally posted by synth
Trance (and sometimes Vocal Trance), eurodance, and some classical (the dramatic kind they use in games)
Yea I like the orchastrated theme song to Metal Gear Solid:Sons of Liberty.

Any type of music that involves Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, or Jeff Beck.

I cant listen to Trance, gets so annoying, so repedative.

Post punk like joy division, sonic youth, fugazi, my bloody valentine etc.

I listen to nothing and everything, but I usually listen to IDM or Experimental (Autechre, AphexTwin, Boards of Canada) and ambient (Banco de Gaia, The Future Sound Of London, The Orb, Plaid, Pete Namlook...)

I just listen to good music, whether it's idm, prog, punk, metal, whatever. I said post punk because most of the bands I like fit into it.

The Future Sound Of London - Accelerator ;) I fooking love that, we are planning to use some of it's tracks (slightly changed) in OES.

Originally posted by Sniper
The Future Sound Of London - Accelerator ;) I fooking love that, we are planning to use some of it's tracks (slightly changed) in OES.

er, may want to check the legality of doing something like that.

They already stole a CS sound for their website.:flame:

Ankalar: Not stole, kiddo - Borrowed ;) That's a non-perm sound, I'm just waiting for the rest of the site content, then I shall be adding a better sound, not forgetting a non-shockwave version of the site.

Drummy, we are currently in negs. with pretty much all the guys who's music we are planning to use, we'll just have to wait and see.

Drum'n'Bass
Drill'n'Bass
Big Beat
Electronica

Classical\Romantic\20th century: Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Wagner, Meldelssohn, Grieg, Holst, Beethoven etc. Oh and Penderecki.

Modern art music: Phillip Glass, Ross Edwards, etc

Film music: John Williams (A.I. was great, but also the star wars OSTs, along with all his other famous ones like ET and JP for example). Also some Danny Elfman, amoung others.

Rock\Alternative: Radiohead. Great stuff.

Also Jazz, and lots of it, in all shapes and forms. From old Billy Holiday stuff to Jazz\Rock fusion.

I know I've mentioned a lot, but that's just the tip of the ice berg. I can't possibly pick a fav. style from all the stuff I listen to.

Originally posted by Agent4054
Anything except for rap. country, or pop(boybands/girlbands ie: britney spears)

uh oh. I think i just realized how my response seems disgusting. I prolly should say that period after "rap" is supposed to be a comma. I hate those 3.

Originally posted by Agent4054
uh oh. I think i just realized how my response seems disgusting. I prolly should say that period after "rap" is supposed to be a comma. I hate those 3.

LOL

Back