Favorite level in Psychonauts?

What is your favorite level in Psychonauts?

• Coach Orleander's Basic Braining

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Agent Nien's Shooting Gallery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brain Tumbler Experiment

• Agent Mia's Crazy Club

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lungfisholopolis

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Milkman Conspiracy

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Fred Bonaparte

• Edgar Eglee

• Gloria Von Gouten

• The Meat Circuis

• Total voters
Reaction score
I just clocked Psychonauts about 3 days ago and absoloutley loved it. I just want to know, what is your favorite level?

For me, it was the milkman conspiracy, a combination of the funny things that the secret agents said, alongside the sniper made me crack up.

Just hanging around the camp so much to do.

The milkman conspiracy, by far my favorite. I lol'ed so many times, the spies are so hilarious. And the ending of that level was one of the most epic things I've ever witnessed.

Milkman Conspiracy.

But all of them rock - special mention to Sasha's Shooting Gallery (you know why), Meat Circus (A CIRCUS MADE OF MEAT!) and Black Velvetopia.

By the way, Mia's Crazy Club is Mia's Dance Party, Fred's mind is Waterloo World, Edgar's is Black Velvetopia, Gloria's is Gloria's Theatre.

They all kicked ass but my favourite was Mia's Dance Party. Black Velvetopia was also a neat level, I loved the art direction especially.

The milk is not ready, and you - are not ready - FOR THE MILK!

Its so damn hard to chose. So many of them are so good, but I have to go with lungfishopolis. "Deaaaadlyyyyy PSYCHO BEAM! Overrrrly intricateeee COMBINATION! Hard to avoooooid AREA ATTACK!"

Quality game, annoyingly I hadn't finished it and forgot to backup my saves before a PC upgrade, however lungfishopolis & The milkman were standout levels. The Theatre one was a bitch, but that was principally down to the shitty PC controls.

Back