FIFA WC 2010 - Four remaining teams, who will win?

Well?

• Total voters

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
We've come to the semi-finals, who will take home everything?

My money is on Germany. I always pick them when I play Fifa games.

I'm Dutch, but voted for Germany, but I hope I'm wrong. As long as it's not Uruguay.

Argentina was my first pick, but after seeing Germany's decisive thrashing of them, I'm betting no-one will be able to stop the high-powered Germans.

I'll root for Spain I guess, but I really don't care about any of these teams.

Holland. Of course. I find your lack of faith in our team disturbing.

Germany is the only team that has impressed me. Holland haven't put on a really good performance a single game, it's sheer luck that brought them this far (which I suppose is fair in a way, seeing as they've been unlucky during the past few tournaments).

Holland hasn't been playing their usual game. It isn't nice footy to watch, but very much focused on the result. I'd rather see them play like Germany, but if playing like this gets them the cup, I won't complain.

Uruguay first though. I've learned to take nothing for granted this tournament.

I'm part dutch hence my overwhelming bias towards the oranjes and I really hope they win. But if I have to put money on it, ze Germans. Never count out the Germans. Ja.

I voted for zee Germans, but if this World Cup has taught us anything, is that England will complain about a goal that should have been a goal that wouldnt have made a difference to the scoreline, and that no game can be predicted.

At this rate, it will almost certainly be Uruguay that win.

Uruguay, because they will score one goal and systematically handball every attempted goal after that.

And then... the other team... will suck at penalties... or something.

:X!

I can see Germany winning. I would love if Uruguay actually made it to the final, just so they get the absolute shit pummeled out of them by the Germans.

I think Spain just contain more flair than Germany, and the latter's defence isn't the best, with David Villa in the form he is, I think they will just have too much firepower for the krauts to handle.

if Germany wins I'll have an extra grand and a half....pray for me

Probably $500.

I voted Spain. I think Germany will have an ACCIDENT.

I also say Germany. I have routed for them ever since they trounced Australia. Putting on a great show so far too.

Germany based on their previous games.

I voted for zee Germans, but if this World Cup has taught us anything, is that England will complain about a goal that should have been a goal that wouldnt have made a difference to the scoreline, and that no game can be predicted.

It actually could've (slightly and rather improbably) change the tide of the game. After it wasn't counted, the English players seemed less interested.

Regardless, Germany.

It would have made a difference to the game, having the goal disallowed basically knocks the stuffing out of all the attacks, like when ghana missed the penalty at the end against Uruguay, they just looked completely demoralized. I'm not really defending England because they did play awful, but still had that goal been allowed the match could have gone either way.

Probably Germany but I'm supporting Spain and hope they'll make it.

I don't care. I don't know why I'm here.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt!

Germany, that is.

I'd like Germany to win as I like their style of football.

Spain may usually look pretty, but damn they're boring to watch.

There will be a heated Netherlands vs. Germany final where the Germans look like they're clearly winning.

Then one of the German players will suffer a serious injury, fall apart, and reveal that the entire team are actually robots.

Germany is looking really good and I've had a hunch they'd be a contender for the cup ever since the group stage. I'm personally rooting for NL though.

Not really fussed anymore, for the obvious reason that we're no longer in it and neither are any of the teams I wanted to win other than ourselves.

Out of the four, I'd rather Spain/Netherlands won it, but no doubt It'll be the Germans :sleep:.

Holland. Of course. I find your lack of faith in our team disturbing.

THIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Although, however much I hate to say it - Germany look like the likely winners :(

I'm still supporting the Nederland 'till the end. It's annoying because loads of my friends are supporting Germany.

...but if this World Cup has taught us anything,

It's taught me what a complete bunch of ****s the following are;
English Fans
English Non-Fans
The English Press
Fifa

is that England will complain about a goal that should have been

Not news, and not unique to England.

a goal that wouldnt have made a difference to the scoreline,

That's what we need! Goals that make a difference to the scoreline!

and that no game can be predicted.

Anything can be predicted.

Probably.

If the question was who do I like the most, the answer would be Holland. If the question was who is most likely to win, I'm torn between Germany and Spain.

Root for the Orange machine. Go Sneijder. Go Kuijt. Go Robben. We can do this.

Back