Fight the Foot

What was unexpected? You didn't expect him to dramatically stare off into the distance?

Your subtitle to your username does really speak volumes about you doesn't it, ha.

Your attitude will earn you a bright future here.

So what was unexpected, again?

I like the second top rated youtube comment on the video

Edit: Okay, TMNT, unexpected, yeah, but that didn't happen at the end, it happened like 3/4 through the video.

That was pretty good, except for 2:14. That was really the best shot they had?

That macbook wasn't even on. You can tell because theres no light emitting from it. It should look like this. Only Macs don't automatically put on 3D glasses for you, like badass PCs do.

Also, the very first thing I thought when I saw the stubby 3 fingers going through the manhole cover was "TMNT?" then, combine that with the title and the general setting, I was not surprised at all by Raph's appearance.

latopbatterydark.jpg

The title card was pretty unexpected, tbh. I mean, "Fight the Foot"? Where the hell did that come from?

Dunno about you guys, but I usually take a glance at the description and "April O'Neil" kind of suggested that there's going to be a TMNT involved.

But the title itself is weird, agreed.

Probably has to do with the fact that the Foot Clan is what Shredder leads and the turtles fight against.

Remember those purple dudes!?

You'd think you'd be used to it by now considering it's your 4th account here.

this thread proves that this community sucks balls guys

Back