Final Fantasy XII

The Esas

Reaction score
Okay, either I'm blind or there's no post on Final Fantasy XII, even though the release (for the U.S.) is only in a mere two days. Who's looking forward to lifting swords, casting black/white magic, and seeing the funky looking androgynous guys? :p

Well, who's gonna get it on Tuesday? :) I'm thinking about getting both the limited edition of the game and guide (just for the art work :angel:), but that's almost $100. Ouch.

Just need to save some money up and I should be able to get it early November.

They have finally changed the game play (the reason why I skipped XIII-X). The reviews have been good so far, but Penny Arcade aren't so optimistic :D:

^

Hehe, from what I read it makes the normal encounters against enemies easier but the bosses still require a lot of micromanagement. I could've gotten the Japanese version (for a few bucks ;)) but also waiting for the US version.

Yup, definitely getting this one, esp. since nearly everyone who has gotten to play it comes away truly impressed. Very excited to see the last 'this-gen' FF.

hrmm i will wait for reviews

im busy with 9 right now

The English version has been out on torrent sites for ages, I'm surprised no one here played it already. In any case great game, love the 3d camera you can move, love how smooth it plays, love the fact there are no random encounters.

Considering hunting down a cheap PS2 just to play this, been a while since I got my FF fix. Still not out for a whee while here though.

So, anyone know whether the stores (EB Games for example) will be open late to sell it for those who really want it? I don't want to end up going all over the place for a copy (which is unlikely, due to the ungodly amount of stock of games some stores have).

Edit: Seems my EB Games is. They're closing at their usual time, but re-opening just because of the game. Uberness!

Hmm, looking at it makes me think I want it.

Wish I had the money.

Looks pretty awesome. Gonna try to pick it up tommorow. If not, then I'll pick it up as soon as possible.

Back