FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell are all the other visual themes? I don't like this. *arms*

Honestly, this isn't flowing my boat. Although I appreciate how much hard work must have went into the coding of this.

Can we have the option to have the old skin please?

20101012181137capture.jpg

20101012181221capture.jpg

Go and give your suggestions in the top subforum, munro is listening.

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

Old dark blue theme pl0x, just make it optional, doesnt hurt.

Profiles look great. Everything is organized and I can easily find what I'm looking for.

It's pretty, but for the moment very visually confusing.

Most of it is fine, except for the thread icons. You shouldn't have to physically look at the item to tell if a thread has new posts. Nor should they all have the same colour and distinguishing features a shade lighter.

WYSIWYG editor has awkward button colors that make them look like they were meant for a different background color. Can I do something to improve this or do I have to disable it?

Hmm... The reply to thread button is being annoying. I don't want the quick reply, I want the full thing!

I'm also not liking the huge icons next to thread names... seriously detracting. My eye is drawn to the icons, not the thread titles.

Yeah, that is annoying. But all you have to do is click "go advanced" I guess, that kind of makes sense (not really though since the reply button is right above the quick reply box anyway).

I also don't like the reply button next to reply with quote button. I'm just used to hitting reply and not young enough to get used to something new.

Generally people will always dislike changes, even if they are for the better (which might take a while to realise). It'll take some time to get used to but I like it. Sure there may be some minor things to improve upon but in general it seems good.

Feels like we're preparing for Halloween with the black and orange colors.

I can't tell if I like this new look or not. I'll give it a few days before I weigh in.

I sort of like it, but there are also some serious tweaks that need to be made. Some of the spacing and alignment especially just looks weird.

Basically what Ennui said. Some things look quite nice, but I'm not really digging the new icons or smilies (especially the AIM and messenger ones with the crappy white border, not sure if thats always been there). Also, the info on the right of everyones post (join date, location, etc..) looks really bad aligned like this.

Finally, no "new posts" button in the middle of the menu bar is annoying, but I guess I'll get used to it.

You can't honestly tell me that the large icons next to thread names is something you'll grow to like. It's simply a fact that it draws the eye away from the thread name and is thus bad.

NO CONTRARY OPINIONS ON THAT!

I don't like the white background in the reply window. It should be a shade of gray, not pure white...

I don't like the white background in the reply window. It should be a shade of gray, not pure white...

This.

Also, at this moment everything's a bit confusing. I was a user of the tan skin too and this is closer to blue I think. Too many contrasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back