fix special characters?

Reaction score
I don't know if it's possible but it would be nice if we are allowed to use common "special" characters....it's annoying not being able to spell "Uber" correctly without having retarded question-marks showing up and ditto on people trying to use pound sign....and I'm sure there's others.

anyways if possible plz fix.:rolleyes:

This has been brought up time and time again. It was once fixed, then it messed up.

French accents plzzzzzzz.

And British pounds (and Euros). I mean jeez, the site's run by Brits...

Except the Southern American English... I cringe every time I hear it.

This is not a problem of the site, the problem lies somewhere else such that Munro can't fix this.

I still can't spell my name properly. Isn't it a problem with the server or something? If that's the case it's Valve's fault.

I think that "eh" should have its own character or accent mark. I mean, the ~ character is so freaking useless anyway. The only thing it is used for is for engine consoles in PC video games.

On another note, why is there even a censor bar? Most of the members on this website are over 16 years old, and the ones that aren't acknowledge that fact!
I think we should take it down.

I think that "eh" should have its own character or accent mark. I mean, the ~ character is so freaking useless anyway. The only thing it is used for is for engine consoles in PC video games.
I use ~ in my posts sometimes to signify an approximation.

Testing £££££

Seems to work now.

Back