Flashback time..

Basically, you can download Microsoft Virtual PC 2004, it's a freeware program by Microsoft that allows you to emulate an OS ontop of your OS, BUT, you NEED the CD to install Win98 etc.

Basically, you can download Microsoft Virtual PC 2004, it's a freeware program by Microsoft that allows you to emulate an OS ontop of your OS, BUT, you NEED the CD to install Win98 etc.

Alright cheers. Think I have a 98 CD somewhere...
Can't wait to play Z again :D

The Bermuda Syndrome
96e00c3eo3.gif

Little Big Adventure
twinsensodyssey.jpg

nostalgia overload. :D

Cyberspeed?

That had comedy ads in between races, though, not skits...

It's so close. It wasn't as futuristic as Cyberspeed, though. Uhg. Maybe I was the only person to ever play it.

Awesome thread. Let's see what I can dig up...

Noticed Oddysee was already posted, but Exoddus was just as fun (and odd) -
oddworld6hg.jpg

How bout... anybody ever play this one?
hyperbl3pf.gif

Or this? (Megarace)
megaraceingame3ga.png

Loved this game on Playstation. The first game from Insomniac, the guys behind Spyro and Ratchet/Clank. Awesome Doom-style shooter with some crazy-ass weapons and enemies.
disruptore2nu.jpg
disruptrscreen0050pb.jpg

Also, this -
crashteamracing37yr.jpg

OMG TOMBI

That game was addictive. I only had the DEMO and I was addicted to THAT.

Unfortunantly this was when I was 10 or something so I didn't have any money for games. > >
Haha, YES! Humping pigs ftw :D

I freakin mastered that goddamn demo. I made it my bitch.

I have 2007 ;)

Absolutely loving Dungeon Keeper on this btw, holy **** I feel like I'm 9 years old again.
Meh.. VMware owns Virtual PC anyway, I only use Virtual PC because it's a bit more easy to setup =P

ZOMG YUSS!! Loooved Wipeout (the 20X6 one or whatever anyway). That Rollcage one also looks very familiar, and I seem to remember it being very cool, just not actually playing it >.>

Moar!

bjungle30dg.jpg

ZOMG YUSS!! Loooved Wipeout (the 20X6 one or whatever anyway).

Wipeout 2097 (or Wipeout XL for you yanks) was awesome, great music too. Wipeout Pure, the one to the PSP, was also great. Wipeout Fusion... not so much.

Agreed on all points (except the PSP one, never played).

mdk.jpg

MDK, incredibly atmospheric

myst.gif

Myst, duh

mischief_makers_frontcover_large_t7fplJBrUXK07m1.jpg

MISCHIEF MAKERS, most underated N64 game ever, loved it when I was a tot

200px-PS2FightingForceCover.jpg

Fighting Force, amazing MP times with buds, classic skull smashing with just about anything in the environment

bd_7.JPG
obviously..

And of course just about anything Nintendo put out in the N64 era :p

mdk.jpg

MDK, incredibly atmospheric

200px-PS2FightingForceCover.jpg

Fighting Force, amazing MP times with buds, classic skull smashing with just about anything in the environment

bd_7.JPG
obviously..

And of course just about anything Nintendo put out in the N64 era :p

I remnber good times whit friends and figting force,we sucked so much and we havent discovered the memory cards yet, however we could get at the end, the most hardest boss was vulcan or somehting like that,and the most anoying part was the last elevator

also remnber siphon filter was so cool

and a bit of mkd but that was more recent around 2002

Extreme G kicks ass. ExG2 is pretty good too. Hybrid Heaven was good at first, but I feel it didn't live up to it's initial hype, and the high res mode was very choppy. Fun, though.
I found one attack combination that landed me an extra move (7hits I think). Some kind of spinning back kick, but I could never pull it off after that.

Anyone ever plaaaaay...

jpb11sr.jpg

jpb20zx.jpg

jpb37jc.jpg

Had the greatest times playing this multi with a friend. Granted, looking back it was a bit shit. Some of the jumping puzzles were insanely infuriating... but we still had alot of fun with it. They seriously need to make another Jedi game...

WOOOOWOOOWOWOWOOO PLO KOON!

that thing was hard as **** bad hat, but it was great fun. plo koon kicks ass, easily the best special attack.

They seriously need to make another Jedi game...

Correction: Another decent Jedi game. Especially in singleplayer/coop. God, Jedi Academy, what have you done?!

True that. And speaking of which, greatest Jedi game evar! --

kylebarcr6.gif

cavetroopers7ap6.jpg

kylecutscn8ws6.jpg

Suikoden!
suikoden1.jpg

Vagrant Story!
vagrant_story5.jpg

Little Big Adventure!
LBA.jpg

Broken Sword!
broken_sword_1.png

Project X2!
x21.jpg

Micro Machines V3!
Micro%20Machines%20V3-PSX-PAL.jpg

Blade Runner!
90629.jpeg

Beneath A Steel Sky!
beneath2.jpg

Hugo's House of Horrors!

hugos_haunted_house.gif

Omg don't forget these.

Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis

fate_of_atlantis_18.jpg

Discworld

big.gif

Some of those shots bring back so many memories.

Felony 11:79 :D

1179ga4.jpg

Some of those shots bring back so many memories.

Felony 11:79 :D

1179ga4.jpg

:O!!!
That game rocked HARD! Loved going round just destroying everything I could find. :D

All these old games were so good. Spent so much time replaying them. Rarely do that with all these new games now :(

How could you guys forget?

Descent 1/2

115d2x_ss.jpg

descent2.jpg

Freespace 1/2

freespace2_01.jpg

hercules.jpg

Tribes 1/2

tribes_2_kokoversio1.jpg

screenshot_tribes2.jpg

And of Course Quake: Team Fortress

running.gif

Oh how I wasted away 6 hours at a time playing this game, ;( I wish I could play it again with the same wonder for it.

Back