Flirting and chatup lines

"If I was cos(60) and you were sin(30), together we would be one."

That's why I like it. If you're gonna use pick up lines, they should be as cheesy as possible.

Hell yes. If the girl has a sense of humor it usually works out great. My personal favorite is:

"If you were a pirate, would you have your parrot on this shoulder (*place hand on nearest shoulder*), or this shoulder (*put your arm around her shoulder*)?"

One-liners never work. Im sorry. You get that 'what a loser' rolling-eyes look. Good banter later though.

On saying that, the only one ive EVER seen 'work' was this:

'How much does a polar bear weigh? *wait for her response* Enough to break the ice, Hi I'm *insert name*'

Problem with chat up lines of any sort is you'll rarely ever find a place these days which don't play music at decibals over ordinary speech levels.

Shouting a one-liner into a girls ear isn't the way to go.

1. One way or another I’m going to make love to you tonight but I’d rather you be there.

2. Hi. You'll do.

It's an online site? A/S/L is always a classic.

"Age... 21, Sex... Your definately getting lucky tonight, Location... My room at my moms house" Say it in a really smooth voice and your getten laiddddd! :afro:

Age... 21
Sex... oh baby do you really need to ask
Location... your vagina in five minutes

Baby I wish I were your final exam, 'cause I'd be hard and you'd be doing me.

Baby I wish I were your final exam, 'cause I'd be hard and you'd be doing me.
As opposed to "Baby I wish I were your first exam, 'cause you wouldn't know how to do me, and chances are you'd cheat on me."

Back