Forgot password and secret answer on steam!

L

lolman

I was getting auto logged in for a long time. But then somthing happened and i when i chuld type in my password i diden't remeber it! Not the secret answer either. Can i get my password some how? Can i get a e-mail adress where i chuld mail? PlEASE HELP MY I CAN'T PLAY THE GAMES I PAYED FOR! And don't post something like: "OMG! you've got to remember your secret answer!" Or: OMG UR A IDIOT!

PLEASE HELP ME!

OMG! you've got to remember your secret answer!

EDIT: OK, seriously, if you remember your account details valve support may be able to help you. You'll have to prove you're the owner.

Omg! Rapstah Can't You F****ng Read! I Said No!!! Idiot Post Like That I Want Help!

Okey do you have an e-mail adress or something? That would help.

Yeah but im pretty pissed off because i haven't got any help for like 1 year

I was getting auto logged in for a long time. But then somthing happened and i when i chuld type in my password i diden't remeber it! Not the secret answer either. Can i get my password some how? Can i get a e-mail adress where i chuld mail? PlEASE HELP MY I CAN'T PLAY THE GAMES I PAYED FOR! And don't post something like: "OMG! you've got to remember your secret answer!" Or: OMG UR A IDIOT!

OMG! you've got to remember your secret answer! OMG UR A IDIOT!

with a name like "lolman", im sure youll see the funny side. or the irony will burn. either way, im laughing.

with a name like "lolman", im sure youll see the funny side. or the irony will burn. either way, im laughing.
Maybe he's called lolman because he's a giver of lulz.

Sorry lulman, there's simply nothing we can do to help you.

OMG I SAID NOT WRITE THAT!

Lolman is because i name my self lolman in nearly anything R0WL!

Can't you get Steam to reset your password by sending an email to your email address you use for Steam? You'll then get a validation code you need to put into Steam to reset your password.

Can't you get Steam to reset your password by sending an email to your email address you use for Steam? You'll then get a validation code you need to put into Steam to reset your password.
Steam asks for the Secret Answer during that process.

If you don't write down your pass/question somewhere you deserve to lose it

If you don't write down your pass/question somewhere you deserve to lose it

You are better off choosing a password/secret answer that you will remember than writing them down.

Speaking of which how could anyone forget their Secret Answer, it's not like there is a lot of answers to the following possible Secret Questions.

BTW my secret is veeerrryyy easy so hack my acc :D

Getting the picture yet Lolman?

Ok ill admit it was stupid.. I know the answer to my secret question.. i just cant get them to send me the email. where they ask.. I guess the guy who hacked me changed the contact email

RaBBiTTini are you lolman? If so why create another account... And Stewie has a point take a joke , and learn to spell while your at it.

Edit : and you never mentioned it was hijacked...

hacking's have been happening alot recently....the only way you can prove its your account is by cd key or maybe an email.

...and while we're on a failed thread, is there any way to take a game off of an old account (which I do NOT remember anything about(not even the username)) and put it on a working account?

(probably out of place, but this thread isn't to awesome to begin with)

yeah again...thread fails....close plz lolman doesn't need to look here for help anymore

PLEASE HELP ME!

lol you can have mine!

I can't overstate the amount of lols I'm getting from this failed thread.

make a new account and imagine that its your old account

make a new account and imagine that its your old account

Maybe it's better to but Steam games from the stores, not only do you not have to worry from loosing from your account but you have them on a CD with you forever

Back