Forgot what this indiegame was called...

Lncr

Medic
Reaction score
Hi Valvetimer's (and all you lurkers out there)!

I'd like to request your help in searching for the name of a developmental indie game I can't remember... I've searched the internet for an eternity but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please bear in mind that it's probably a not well-known game which 99% probably never have heard of... as far as I know the game hasn't been released yet and there's only been a developer concept video of it. I'll try to describe it as detailed as possible:

I'm quite sure it's a point-to-click adventure-puzzler indie game that was being developed by a select bunch of people about a big creature that is assisted by a young girl who together solve puzzles to advance through the story.

From what I can recall it looked like a 3D sidescrolling game that was set in a magical forest / jungle-like area. You were either able to switch between the big creature and the little girl, or click on the screen to prompt the characters to certain actions. The girl travels on the back/shoulder of the creature and as soon as the big creature requires her assistance she gets off of him.

The big creature, from what I can recall, looked either like he was completely made out of stone or he was completely covered in what looked like sea-weed (I'm not sure). The big creature is very shy and scared, but is physically really strong. The creatures' appearance kind of reminds me of the big, green character in the indiegame Reus (which is on Steam).

The little girl who accompanies him through the story and the game comes across him in this magical forest (I think?) and took him out on adventure through the forest. I think they together have some kind of goal to get to, like a secret that was hidden in the middle of the forest/jungle which they were trying to get to/uncover. I think the girl might have been lost whilst coming across him.

I vaguely remember coming across a video of it in the very beginning of 2013 in which the authors laid out the concept of the game without showing any actual released gameplay. The video demonstrated how the big creature and the girl worked together.

Do you have any idea which game this is? It might have been featured on some gaming websites once , but it would have to have been around the beginning of 2013 (possibly end of 2012).

If anyone has any clue I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Merry Christmas :)

Lncr

I found it after another tedious hour of searching so never mind! It's called The Realm
biggrin.gif

Back