Free Airplane Ticket

Adrien C

Reaction score
Couple of months ago I aquired a Paris-Mexico City tiket online.

After completing my card information I pressed the send button and all I got was a "Payment denied " or some kind of error related to payment.

I thought maybe my account had unsuficient founds and told myself that I would check that the following day.

To my surprise I received an email with my E-Ticket confirming my flyght.

It has now been 3 months since this and I still havent been debited from my account ( and I did fly).

Has any of you had the same luck ? Any chance I get debited in the near future ?

you should probably depost the cost of the plane ticket into my account or I may have to go to the authorities with your little confession

that's [email protected]

I want to have a same luck with my Prague-London tickets...what airline it was?

Flying back to school one christmas I was in front of 2 brothers at the counter. I get my ticket, one of them gets their ticket, then the flight is out of seats.

So they all look at me and ask if I can give up my ticket, and I explain that I have school the next day, so the woman at the desk calls her supervisor. She comes down and makes me a pretty sweet deal, if I give up my ticket to the other brother they'll buy me dinner and breakfast, put my up in a hotel, send me out on the first flight the following morning, and give me $400.

o_O

I was a day late for school.

Flying back to school one christmas I was in front of 2 brothers at the counter. I get my ticket, one of them gets their ticket, then the flight is out of seats.

So they all look at me and ask if I can give up my ticket, and I explain that I have school the next day, so the woman at the desk calls her supervisor. She comes down and makes me a pretty sweet deal, if I give up my ticket to the other brother they'll buy me dinner and breakfast, put my up in a hotel, send me out on the first flight the following morning, and give me $400.

o_O

Sweet deal... considering nothing of importance ever happens on the first day of classes anywhere ever. Half my classes didn't even last half the time the first day. I don't really know why, but I didn't mind... probably couldn't have retained much at that point.

What the ****? I am surprised "a free blowjob" wasn't thrown in there.

It made me 600 Euros richer BTW.

The airline is AA.

I was once upgraded to business from Mexico to London. Since then I told myself I would never fly coach, but my credit card said otherwise...

When I broke my leg, my insurance company flew me and my friend first class from Madrid to NY.

o_O

I was stuck in the airport at Dallas where everything was delayed due to "high winds." They offered $300 to give up a seat on the flight.

Then ten minutes later they said "Nevermind we're not offering $300 anymore."

Sounds like I should fly more if I want that free blowjob.

Back