Friends or Seinfield?

what do u prefer?

• Friends

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • Seinfield

Votes: 65 72.2%

• Total voters
Friends, Seinfield is meh... Not really funny.. and some things are offensive.

are you kidding me? there is no comparison, it's seinfeld.

You can't compare the two... they are completely different shows with completely different audiences.

With that said, Seinfeld is the best sitcom of all time. :D

Friends is just a soap opera. :| I don't find it funny, ever, either.

:p Don't hate me!

EDIT: This should be in the TV Forum...

Oh, and welcome back Lil' Timmy.

gah! friends!!!?! not even in the same league as seinfeld ...such generic pap

"good looking people living in an impossibly large manhattan apartment, live lives where nothing bad happens and there's no ethnic minorities for as far as the eye can see" ...isnt that what life's like in manhattan?

I hate the women of friends ...such dumbass princess types ...kinda hot though :naughty:

/rant

chandler and joey are funny :E

definately Seinfeld. Friends is crap with annoying bitches.

Seinfield is meh... Not really funny.. and some things are offensive.

Hahahahaaaa

MaxiKana said:
Friends, Seinfield is meh... Not really funny.. and some things are offensive.

what could possibly be offensive in Friends? ..it's the most "safe" tv program on the air ..k maybe "7th heaven" but only religious wackos watch that show ...unless you find stereotypically materialistic stupidly ignorant women offensive (like I do) :E

Seinfeld is better by a factor of 5, at least.
Friends is sporadically funny, but I wouldn't watch it unless every other channel had nothing.

CptStern said:
what could possibly be offensive in Friends? ..it's the most "safe" tv program on the air ..k maybe "7th heaven" but only religious wackos watch that show ...unless you find stereotypically materialistic stupidly ignorant women offensive (like I do) :E
Must you change everything into a political argument? :hmph:

Erestheux said:

it's not a "political argument" ...just an elaborate way of saying: women on Friends are one dimensional cardboard cutouts

maybe you're just seeing political arguments in everything I say :E

HL2 is kool = the social and geopolitical ramifications of Lambda squared is on the cusp of becoming social humanitarianism with no referential precedent since the first installment of Lambda

Seinfeld pwns Friends.
Seinfeld was the best sitcom in the 90s by a country mile.

BTW: It's Seinfeld, not Seinfield.

Erestheux said:
seriously (own up to it stern).. besides, i think he was saying that he found seinfeld offensive in parts, not friends. i could be wrong.

Seinfeld.....it's Seinfeld. How could you ever compare the two?!?

Seinfeld!!!111one I crapped my pants when I heard that they're releasing seasons 1-3 in November.

Lil' Timmy said:
seriously (own up to it stern)..

NEIN!!!! NEVER! NIENTE! JAMAS!

so what do you all think of bush? I like kerry but not really cuz he's a dumbass just like bush but only marginally so ....cheney and rumsfeld ...they're the devil's altar boys ..ya but politics is like a warm bowl of cereal ....no that's not it ...politics is like corn on the cob, the more you eat ....no, that's not it ...maybe politics is like HL2: attracts a lot of wankers. Last night I swore to the freakin furry forest gods that I'd stamp out political ignorance or die trying ...please dont kill me freakin furry forest gods, I promise to kill for you if you let me live ..so where was I? oh ya ...Friends is mildy amusing but seinfeld kicks ass ...not seinfeldrules cuz he's a patriot and kinda weird

Seinfeld just destroys Friends.

Now 3rd Rock from the Sun ... :)

Seinfeld!!! :D :D :D

Friends is good, but it turned into a self-parody. Seinfeld was just pure class through and through. :D

is this poll a joke?
seriously...Friends couldn't hold Kramer's jock straps if it mattered. :p

I think you missed my comma.... and the word seinfield...

MaxiKana said:
I think you missed my comma.... and the word seinfield...

ya commas are sneaky, always trying to sneak up to and then WHAM! before you know it you're rambling about how offensive Friends is :D

CptStern said:
NEIN!!!! NEVER! NIENTE! JAMAS!

:Insert Secret Message:
I'll kill you and then you will die. :|

Seinfeld.

And hey, I wonder what seinfeldrules will pick...

Erestheux said:
I'll kill you and then you will die. :|

Seinfeld.

And hey, I wonder what seinfeldrules will pick...

ya dying's not good

I bet seifeldrules will pick: "Johnny Patriot: American Hero" : best show on tv ...next to "I was a teenage Patriot" and "It's like, Raining Patriots: God bless Bush" ..that's good but hasnt been the same since Don Knotts left :E

CptStern said:
ya dying's not good

I bet seifeldrules will pick: "Johnny Patriot: American Hero" : best show on tv ...next to "I was a teenage Patriot" and "It's like, Raining Patriots: God bless Bush" ..that's good but hasnt been the same since Don Knotts left :E
Ah, I see. I guess that you were searching for such fabulous titles as:

Left-Wing Nutjobs (Only on late at night ;))

Liberal Eye for the Conservative Guy

Who Wants to Overthrow the Millionares?

I'm only messin' with ya, Stern :p

Erestheux said:
Ah, I see. I guess that you were searching for such fabulous titles as:

Left-Wing Nutjobs (Only on late at night ;))

Liberal Eye for the Conservative Guy

Who Wants to Overthrow the Millionares?

I'm only messin' with ya, Stern :p

what? I watched those shows the other day, Yuri! my fave is "I'm only messin' with ya, Stern" but there's only 3 episodes and they only run re-runs now :E

CptStern said:
what? I watched those shows the other day, Yuri! my fave is "I'm only messin' with ya, Stern" but there's only 3 episodes and they only run re-runs now :E
I think I'll be making some more episodes just for you. ;)

Erestheux said:
I think I'll be making some more episodes just for you. ;)

yay! new episodes AND it's officially "Make fun of Stern" day ...can life get any better? ;)

Friend's definately. Infact just watched 2 episodes then :p its quite funny for an american programme. Chandler's the best! followed by Joey!

Tbh Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps > all. Not to mention The Royle Family and My Family.

Friends' last seasons were really awful, and since I've never had the chance to follow up on Seinfeld I'll just vote for Friends.

By the way, "Joey" blows! Worst sitcom of this year!

Molehill... Mountain.

Friends... Seinfeld.

Enough said.

Friends is my favorite show of all time so I must vote for it, but seinfeld is a very close second to me. Both are extremely funny, and the best thing about both shows, is that they basically never did anything but do nothing. Ahh... the good times both of these shows have given me, but I still love friends more.

Back