Full war declaration statement from DPRK

7- Hour war. If it did exist. Our military has perfected conventional warfare to a point where enemies now hide in plain sight among civilians with bombs strapped to their chests. Unless people are really that desperate to be controlled by a crazy dictator (or are that brainwashed) there is really nothing to worry about here. Making yourself a nationalized enemy to a super power doesn't work. Especially in modern times.

IF this continues it won't be long before there's a Wal-Mart in every town in NK.

GLORIOUS CAPITALISM.

What is the point of killing untold numbers of oppressed North Koreans to shut up a few of the ruling class?

I was under the impression that in NK you are either Oppressed or Indoctrinated.

Any truth to this?

Yeah, I'm not so much concerned for the safety of US citizen.

I'm sure there are US Citizens in both SK and Japan at the moment. Would your tune change if either of them were attacked?

Would your music change if either of them were attacked?
It probably would. Songs are usually about 3 minutes or so, which is well within the margin of error for reports on the exact time of attack.

Edit: **** your ninja edits

If there will be a war it will be a civil war within North Korea, with China doing everything it can to stabilize the situation. China will never submit to a unified Korea being formed after North Korea loses a war with SK/USA. If combat is to occur, China will be involved, except this time will not be fighting the USA like they did in the past.

China has the most to lose in all this (besides SK of course)

I'm sure there are US Citizens in both SK and Japan at the moment. Would your tune change if either of them were attacked?
I obviously meant continental citizens. The entire point of my post was that any citizens being attacked is bad, so no my music tune would not change.

That guy is banned, right?

EDIT: What about a thread dedicated to the things these idiots get banned for saying? I think there is some fun to be had there.

Back