Full war declaration statement from DPRK

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
http://live.reuters.com/Event/North_Korea/70001409
http://kcna.kp/kcna.user.article.retrieveNewsViewInfoList.kcmsf

The moves of the U.S. imperialists to violate the sovereignty of the DPRK and encroach upon its supreme interests have entered an extremely grave phase. Under this situation, the dear respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu, convened an urgent operation meeting on the performance of duty of the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army for firepower strike and finally examined and ratified a plan for firepower strike.

The important decision made by him is the declaration of a do-or-die battle to provide an epochal occasion for putting an end to the history of the long-standing showdown with the U.S. and opening a new era. It is also a last warning of justice served to the U.S., south Korean group and other anti-reunification hostile forces. The decision reflects the strong will of the army and people of the DPRK to annihilate the enemies.

Now the heroic service personnel and all other people of the DPRK are full of surging anger at the U.S. imperialists' reckless war provocation moves, and the strong will to turn out as one in the death-defying battle with the enemies and achieve a final victory of the great war for national reunification true to the important decision made by Kim Jong Un.

The Supreme Command of the KPA in its previous statement solemnly declared at home and abroad the will of the army and people of the DPRK to take decisive military counteraction to defend the sovereignty of the country and the dignity of its supreme leadership as regards the war moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets that have reached the most extreme phase.

Not content with letting B-52 make sorties into the sky over south Korea in succession despite the repeated warnings of the DPRK, the U.S. made B-2A stealth strategic bomber and other ultra-modern strategic strike means fly from the U.S. mainland to south Korea to stage a bombing drill targeting the DPRK. This is an unpardonable and heinous provocation and an open challenge.

By taking advantage of the U.S. reckless campaign for a nuclear war against the DPRK, the south Korean puppets vociferated about "preemptive attack" and "strong counteraction" and even "strike at the commanding forces", openly revealing the attempt to destroy monuments symbolic of the dignity of the DPRK's supreme leadership.

This clearly shows that the U.S. brigandish ambition for aggression and the puppets' attempt to invade the DPRK have gone beyond the limit and their threats have entered the reckless phase of an actual war from the phase of threat and blackmail.

The prevailing grim situation more clearly proves that the Supreme Command of the KPA was just when it made the judgment and decision to decisively settle accounts with the U.S. imperialists and south Korean puppets by dint of the arms of Songun, because time when words could work has passed.

Now they are openly claiming that the B-2A stealth strategic bombers' drill of dropping nuclear bombs was "not to irritate the north" but "the defensive one". The U.S. also says the drill is "to defend the interests of its ally". However, it is nothing but a lame pretext to cover up its aggressive nature, evade the denunciation at home and abroad and escape from the DPRK's retaliatory blows.

The era when the U.S. resorted to the policy of strength by brandishing nuclear weapons has gone.

It is the resolute answer of the DPRK and its steadfast stand to counter the nuclear blackmail of the U.S. imperialists with merciless nuclear attack and their war of aggression with just all-out war.

They should clearly know that in the era of Marshal Kim Jong Un, the greatest-ever commander, all things are different from what they used to be in the past.

The hostile forces will clearly realize the iron will, matchless grit and extraordinary mettle of the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu that the earth cannot exist without Songun Korea.

Time has come to stage a do-or-die final battle.

The government, political parties and organizations of the DPRK solemnly declare as follows reflecting the final decision made by Kim Jong Un at the operation meeting of the KPA Supreme Command and the unanimous will of all service personnel and people of the DPRK who are waiting for a final order from him.

1.From this moment, the north-south relations will be put at the state of war and all the issues arousing between the north and the south will be dealt with according to the wartime regulations.

The state of neither peace nor war has ended on the Korean Peninsula.

Now that the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK have entered into an actual military action, the inter-Korean relations have naturally entered the state of war. Accordingly, the DPRK will immediately punish any slightest provocation hurting its dignity and sovereignty with resolute and merciless physical actions without any prior notice.

2. If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war.

It is self-evident that any military conflict on the Korean Peninsula is bound to lead to an all-out war, a nuclear war now that even U.S. nuclear strategic bombers in its military bases in the Pacific including Hawaii and Guam and in its mainland are flying into the sky above south Korea to participate in the madcap DPRK-targeted nuclear war moves.

The first strike of the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will blow up the U.S. bases for aggression in its mainland and in the Pacific operational theatres including Hawaii and Guam and reduce not only its military bases in south Korea but the puppets' ruling institutions including Chongwadae and puppet army's bases to ashes at once, to say nothing of the aggressors and the provokers.

3. The DPRK will never miss the golden chance to win a final victory in a great war for national reunification.

This war will not be a three day-war but it will be a blitz war through which the KPA will occupy all areas of south Korea including Jeju Island at one strike, not giving the U.S. and the puppet warmongers time to come to their senses, and a three-dimensional war to be fought in the air, land and seas and on the front line and in the rear.

This sacred war of justice will be a nation-wide, all-people resistance involving all Koreans in the north and the south and overseas in which the traitors to the nation including heinous confrontation maniacs, warmongers and human scum will be mercilessly swept away.

No force on earth can break the will of the service personnel and people of the DPRK all out in the just great war for national reunification and of all other Koreans and overpower their might.

Holding in high esteem the peerlessly great men of Mt. Paektu, the Korean people will give vent to the pent-up grudge and realize their cherished desire and thus bring a bright day of national reunification and build the best power on this land without fail.

I'm not exactly sure how worried I should be about this.

The only people that should be worried are the South Koreans, because they're right next to those weirdos. Everyone else can continue to point and laugh.

Shouldn't we strike first? We could probably get their artillery placements on satellite and destroy them first since they target Seoul. The rest should be a matter of cleanup. But I guess we're too out of it since Iraq and Afghanistan. I know we've been 'hoping' that NK would implode but I think it's just a matter of time before they explode. But I guess SK knows their neighbor better.

For f*ck's sake. I knew Kim Jong Un would be even more of a psychopath than his father before him. NK had better prepare for the Global hatred they're about to receive.

Implying they don't already have it? I'm starting to think it's a literal case of peer pressure with him and his generals.

"I bet he won't do it. Totally won't cut communications."

"Ohhhh! He did it!"

Yeah but all they get right now is "We're not happy about what you're doing, please stop" - Declaring war on South Korea and making statements about striking the US is possibly going to lead them down the path to earning a "We all have our guns aimed at you, cease and desist or go to war not just with SK and the US but with pretty much all of the UN."

What is the point of killing untold numbers of oppressed North Koreans to shut up a few of the ruling class?

I like how the Bioshock Infinite thread has been more active today than this one. Truly shows how much the rest of the world actually cares about Kim Jong Un and his idiotic threats.

It was nice knowing you North Korea. They pretty much just signed their own death warrant. This is one instance I would actually support a preemptive strike, because we know they do actually have nuclear devices, and this ****er is actually crazy. Like, actually, actually crazy. The problem is if we miss any of their nukes in the first attack, this actually crazy dude will use them.

It was nice knowing you North Korea. They pretty much just signed their own death warrant. This is one instance I would actually support a preemptive strike, because we know they do actually have nuclear devices, and this ****er is actually crazy. Like, actually, actually crazy. The problem is if we miss any of their nukes in the first attack, this actually crazy dude will use them.
Their missiles are so old it doesn't even matter for people outside of Alaska and South Korea. The missiles actually lack the range capacity to fly to the mainland US. But yeah, America or the South Koreans need to start this shit and just get it over with, why give the crazy out of date old bastards the upper hand? There is no doubt America and SK will win totally outright, but attacking first would limit possible casualties for all involved innocent parties.

And Krynn, I'm afraid we're going to the vets tomorrow. I'm going to have to put you down, I can't have a stray dog following me all over the place, you'll attract other stray dogs that might carry diseases. Its for the best.

All aboard the crazy-mobile, unfortunately our stop at calm rational reasoning is cancelled for this iteration, and we are headed to nopesville by way of games-theory bypass. Grab your tickets at the media spoof-a-thon booth.

Listen, people. Everyone involved, sans maybe the poor regular folk of North Korea, wants the status quo to remain the same, for a lot of reasons. You want to know why there is noise? Here you go.

http://www.sanctionswiki.org/North_Korea

The two important takeaways:
- Ban on exports of luxury goods. (* to NK)
- Freezing of funds and economic resources.

Rich people in tenuous positions don't like seeing their bank accounts frozen.

Their missiles are so old it doesn't even matter for people outside of Alaska and South Korea. The missiles actually lack the range capacity to fly to the mainland US.
Yeah, I'm not so much concerned for the safety of US citizen. But if we attack, they'll target South Korea since its the only people they can feasibly target, and that's obviously just as bad. I don't care whose citizens they are.

I'm going to have to put you down
Let me put on my cute puppy dog sad face to persuade you not to.
MHRafUt.jpg

*beating head against desk*

It doesn't matter! They have some dumb foreign policy, but they aren't stupid! They're just trying the same tactic that has worked in the past, that is, in terms of nuclear game theory, the best position they can possibly be in is one in which they are viewed as crazy, because uncertain end states give you more bargaining power. Better give the crazy people with nukes food, or they might blow Seoul to kingdom come! Thing is, you're all playing right into it! And it doesn't make any god damn sense. Which, finally, the rest of our damn policy makers have come to the same conclusion on. Y'know why? Because we stopped giving a damn! We're fed up. The NK is now in the position wherein they are ****ed either which way. If by some unimaginably stupid move they decide to make an irredeemable hostile action, then the status quo will tip so that the ruling party is no longer the ruling party. Or alive. At the same time, if they do nothing, they're ****ed for other reasons, namely, running out of money and food. This has been a long damn game and nobody wants to ****ing play it out in their head and I'm sighing all over the place when people don't read between the lines and for some ****ing reason take sensationalist reporting at face value.

*beats head across desk, over the floor, and out the door*

All true, but you're forgetting that this all takes place in a military-religious state where advisors have been executed for reporting negative things about the military's capabilities and progress. It could very well be the case that Jong-Il actually believes that North Korea could win a war with South Korea and, by extension, the US, which sets these threats as more than posturing for handouts. Only slightly more, given how poor Best Korea's military state is in, but it's not a risk you can dismiss entirely.

It could very well be the case that Jong-Il actually believes that North Korea could win a war with South Korea

Highly unlikely, because of reasons.

but it's not a risk you can dismiss entirely.

I'm actually in a pretty good position to do that.

Shrug, I can tell you guys to stop worrying, give all the justifications I have, but I can only go so far.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say MFL. That we're all safe and fine because NK is ****ed no matter what they do, so therefore they wont do anything crazy?

I'd never gamble long term policy games on black and white conclusions like that, but I'm more than willing to lay out likelihoods.

Simplifying complicated issues to the extent that last post did makes it pretty easy to trip and stab somebody with it.

It's easy to reduce this all to game theory, but humans are by their nature not rational actors, so you can't assume that game theory analysis will cover everything. A likelihood is not a sure thing no matter which way you cut it. If it were, no nation would have ever caved to their demands or given them the time of day.

That's pretty much what I just conceded, yeah.

Clearly some people in this thread didn't play Homefront.

I'm actually in a pretty good position to do that.

Shrug, I can tell you guys to stop worrying, give all the justifications I have, but I can only go so far.
I hope you realise this makes you sound like the internet political discussion version of a passive-aggressive girlfriend. Bringing some shit up and then *sigh* "I don't want to talk about it."

I was literally about to post;

'You're all screwed, dudes. NK are comin for ya, Homefront style....'

But Bad^Hat stole my thunder.... Damn.

It's a shame NK don't have a 'Spring' like many Arab countries started doing. Poor bastards.

I hope you realise this makes you sound like the internet political discussion version of a passive-aggressive girlfriend. Bringing some shit up and then *sigh* "I don't want to talk about it."

I know. =(

**** it, dude. The mouth breathers are relentless here. That being said, please don't underestimate Glorious Leader.

To those saying it doesn't matter to us, if it concerns 1357, it concerns everyone here.
Dude, numbers is named 15357. HAS IT ALREADY BEEN SO LONG?

I'm kind of wondering what NK is trying to achieve exactly here, but hey it's not like they've proven stable in the past anyways.

Dude, numbers is named 15357. HAS IT ALREADY BEEN SO LONG?

I'm kind of wondering what NK is trying to achieve exactly here, but hey it's not like they've proven stable in the past anyways.

I forgot ONE digit. ONE. Plus, I'm a Bear with Parkinsons Alzhimer's.

Yeah, I'll be hoping that Numbers and anybody else in SK gets through this alive if this whole thing reaches boiling point. Is numbers still in active service?

People actually know Numbers' numbers?

He hasn't posted here in awhile, hopefully he's ok. I remember he posted about how he had to drop out of the military thing he was doing or something, and was really depressed about it.

Was that before or after he became a Brony?

Well I imagine he would have to become a Brony before being able to post that he became one.

HAHA. I thought MLP was some kind of military thing he was trying to join. Didn't even click that stood for pony show.

HAHA. I thought MLP was some kind of military thing he was trying to join. Didn't even click that stood for pony show.

I'll give you a trick not too well known to remember the numbers that numbers used. When you type them on a standard 3x3 number pad you're drawing a figurative lambda (Half-Life logo / Greek Letter) with your finger.

1-5-3-5-7

I always remembered it as his age (15 at the time) and 357 as in the revolver in halflife.

Also bhc you can't go making up tricks on the spot when you didn't even remember it just now.

Clever, but his intention was in what I posted - I can't remember where he told me this but it was on the boards.

I always remembered his numbers because they were the final 5 numbers of my original HL1 CD key. And the revolver thing.

7- Hour war. If it did exist. Our military has perfected conventional warfare to a point where enemies now hide in plain sight among civilians with bombs strapped to their chests. Unless people are really that desperate to be controlled by a crazy dictator (or are that brainwashed) there is really nothing to worry about here. Making yourself a nationalized enemy to a super power doesn't work. Especially in modern times.

IF this continues it won't be long before there's a Wal-Mart in every town in NK.

Back