funny experiances in CS:S

dumba$$

Reaction score
ever balenced a nade on your head? ever killed anyone...with a jump? anything weird goes here.

balancing a nade on someones else head is possible, if u throw it right it gets stuck on the head and the bounce sound repeats 999 times really fast till it explodes.

none of those are LOL funny......the only one thats funny when someone is killed by a flashbang.

balancing a nade on someones else head is possible, if u throw it right it gets stuck on the head and the bounce sound repeats 999 times really fast till it explodes.
That's not balancing, that's getting it stuck in someones head.

Though if you have only 1hp left, but still have armor, it will just take 1 armor only

In two and a half years of css, I've done it twice, and witnessed it once. Not counting the times I've been trying to do it on purpose with friends.

Yeah it does get annoying after about 48394854 people say the same thing to the same post.

I have only been killed by a flash. I accused him of being a cheater.

I found it pretty funny going around pubs owning the shit out of the rest as "TRAINING FOR SCHOOL SHOOTING". Only a few saw the humor in it.

i remember jumping from the ramp in kingofthehill, shooting someone in the head and landing on top of them, i died, but it was worth it.

Jumping on someone's head and then firing down is always fun.

I joined a game and said hi on the chat, and this is where it gets WIERD,
it took 4.2 MILISECONDS before someone commented on my sexual preferences.

This gets even freakier.
I shot a guy in the head and killed him with and magnum sniper rifle from behind while he was standing perfectley still behind a wall thinking he was covered from oncoming fire, but this is the wierd part, HE DIDN'T SAY I HACKED.

I sense a disturbence in the Counter Strike Source Community...

I once shot a guy and got a headshot ON ANOTHER SERVER!

True story. Really.

lol aj rimer

Anyway I've witnessed one time the killed by flashbang, if u have admin on a server its easy to slap some one down to 1 hp and kill them with smoke/flash so if u wanna make a youtube film where u kill alot of ppl that is def the way to go 8)

hmm my own stories.. well once on dust2 a guy threw a flash at me at the same time as I threw a HE at him, too bad they coolided in mid air and he got flashed by his own flash, and I got KILLED by my HE... :(

The other day on piranesi I got behind 4 ppl standing in a smoke so I flashed them and killed all 4 with knife. xD

Shooting HE grenades back to their thrower is awesome.

I joined a game and said hi on the chat, and this is where it gets WIERD,
it took 4.2 MILISECONDS before someone commented on my sexual preferences.

I sense a disturbence in the Counter Strike Source Community...

Sounds pretty normal to me. :cheers:
Nice choice of words btw.

Im good with vocabulary

Sounds pretty normal to me. :cheers:
Nice choice of words btw.

Thank you, I've got good vocabulary and I try to spell right, so I'm sort of the exact opposite of a Counter Strike player.

*Irony gone :p

Back