Futuristic Coca Cola dispenser

Did I ever tell you about that time I realised Coca Cola invented the design of santa claus? My inner child died that day.

They just made him fat and gave him a crimson red dress.

the real St.Nicholas existed but his dress was almost purple and he wasn't fat.

They just made him fat and gave him a crimson red dress.

the real St.Nicholas existed but his dress was almost purple and he wasn't fat.

I know, that's why I said the design of santa and not santa.

It better have water. :| I hate soda.

the one problem is that it would get graffiti all over the screen

Rot your teeth in style, Now with added touch screen!.

i wish they made this for the alcoholic in the family

COCA COLA WITH ORANGE I JUST CAME

Cool I guess.

Oh god. 100 different products in one dispenser? I always make suicides and I use every type of drink in a normal fountain; this machine will be the end of me.

SO FUTURISTIC ITS LIKE IM SEEING INTO 2010/11 OMG MY BRAIN ASPLODED FROM THE HIGH TECHNESS!

For some reason this looks like it'll take longer than just pushing your cup against the lever. Once again, another example of where new technology wasn't needed. I guess Coca Cola needs a gimmick to sell their product.

Oh god. 100 different products in one dispenser? I always make suicides and I use every type of drink in a normal fountain; this machine will be the end of me.

I do the same thing practically every night because I work in a restaurant. I can foresee my teeth turning into liquid if we were to ever purchase this... Death trap.

For some reason this looks like it'll take longer than just pushing your cup against the lever. Once again, another example of where new technology wasn't needed. I guess Coca Cola needs a gimmick to sell their product.

Eh, not really. You just have to tap twice.

With long delays in between each press. Looks far too slow to be useful.

You're right. With those long, tedious seconds I could be drinking my soda, this makes it a bad invention.

It doesn't matter if it takes a little bit longer then a normal dispenser, the point of the machine is that it can hold more than 8 drinks. Still, waste of money.

No fair! I had the :3 face! That negates all meanness toward the poster.

Back