Gabe Newell's health

It's a little known fact that Gabe has extensively volunteered for aid charities, in the poorest regions of Africa.

PBF182-Food_Fight.jpg

Much like GRRM and his A Dance with Dragons, Gaben will die before Episode 3 is completed and the game will be canceled entirely. Tell everyone you know.

Why would you post something like that? WHY?

I was just thinking today that when John Candy died and Israel Kamikowle died, it was because they were the same size as Gabe. Apparently he has been like that since his Microsoft days, but it has not decreased with age

Not saying Gabe's healthy, but he's no Iz.
63543568.gif

Thread scared the shit outta me.

I for one correctly interpreted it as a worry thread, not an incident thread.

Gabe Newell will die

laughing at this hilarious misunderstanding.

Everyone dies

laughing at this hilarious misunderstanding.

Well I know what Gabe does all day. Answers e-mails.

That was really good, haha. Well he has always been like this and it appeared he peaked when HL2 came out. Then when the OB was coming out it appeared he lost a lot of weight. Appears he gained it back though. He always uses an exercise ball as a chair at work instead of using it for it's purpose! He also plays WoW so I blame that too. http://www.hl2world.com/bbs/1-vt40288.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 I had no idea it would become the biggest and most funniest thread on hl2world.

This though is a REAL pimpin picture of Gabe taken when they were in Mexico during their Summer company vacations:

gabenpirate.jpg

There was other images as well which were great and were on a Valve photobucket account that was public. It had multiple pics of their time on a pirate ship and a headcrab on a Valve artists baby. Was pretty cute and funny but the guy asked people to remove the pics and turned the account to private. I think all that remains is that photo.

There were tons of photos on Q!'s Flickr account (he works at Valve), but he removed them when people from hl2world.com start linking them on the forums without his permission. The good news is, I have most of the photos saved.

Gabe Newell is dead...

dead tired of all the fat jokes.

Make a facebook group named, "We love you Gabe Newell and want you around for a long long time. With the highest respect, please have your stomach stapled, attempt the HCG diet, or anything that will aid in losing weight. With much <3, your diehard fans."

...I read this thread and I no longer wonder why Gabe Newell doesn't post here.

Gabe is too busy taking a seat at Builderburg Meetings, plotting world domination, to post on this forum.

Though at least he's still funding it. :3

EDIT: Though if anything, he'd be so used to legions of pale, skinny fans telling him how much they love him, the joy from it would kind of wear off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtMv6V7ZvmE

I lol'd. (image of Gabe turning from his fans and saying the same words as he pimp-hobbles away)

Though at least he's still funding it. :3
I always think that the hosting is on their server but they don't know about it. One day they will be like:

Robert: Hey Bill, do you know of a halflife2.net?
Bill: Nope
Robert: Then why is it being hosted on our server?
Bill: Check if the website is dangerous and remove the hosting!

*Later in the day*

Gabe Newell: Hello Bill I heard we might have a possible server attack similar to the HL2 code source leak.
Bill: Yes, we have "halflife2.net" hosted on our servers hidden in the code. It gets thousands of hits every day in fact.
Gabe Newell: HOLY SHIT! Those loonies still on that website since 2003?! Leave it alone Bill, their ok.

Back