Gaddafi's Son and 3 Grandchildren (aged under 12) killed in NATO Airstrike

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.ie/world/gaddafis-son-and-3-grandchildren-die-in-attack-153205.html

Muammar Qaddafi’s youngest son, Saif al-Arab, and three grandchildren were killed in an allied airstrike on Tripoli, the government said.

Qaddafi and his wife were in the house at the time and survived the attack that killed his son, Moussa Ibrahim, a spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, said in a news conference. The strike was a “direct operation to assassinate” Qaddafi, he said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42829913/ns/world_news-mideast/n_africa/
Alternate Link

****ing European murderers should all be ashamed, bastards

:dork:

I'm sure they would have grown up to be respectable members of the community.

Without a doubt, just like Uday and Qusai, and every one of them we got when that helicopter mistook that ambulance for a truck, prove me wrong.

Without a doubt, just like Uday and Qusai, and every one of them we got when that helicopter mistook that ambulance for a truck, prove me wrong.

jeez you're an idiot. why do we have to tolerate idiots in this section?

regardless if you "think" they'll grow up to be mass murderers at the time they were killed they were children; they didnt choose their parents just like your parents didnt choose you (despite wishing they had a choice)

Sounds like they should have Gaddafi'd out of dodge earlier.

jeez you're an idiot. why do we have to tolerate idiots in this section?

regardless if you "think" they'll grow up to be mass murderers at the time they were killed they were children; they didnt choose their parents just like your parents didnt choose you (despite wishing they had a choice)

Its a lovely forum that lets a heel like you reach however many posts you have and I am proud to be a part of it. Of course being so extremely worthless must be what makes you so much fun to debate, its like a circus of whiny purposeful (maybe) misunderstandings. I hear you are older, so youre parents might be resigned by now to youre arrogant shittiness. In case they are not, remind them it is never too late to disown.

I was absolutely being sarcastic before, but I am not here, you are a total heel

Stern and GreatEmperor both get infractions for posts almost entirely composed of boorish abuse rather than any attempt to engage with the topic or each other. This thread, in turn, has become poisonous and will end immediately after the fifth full stop in this post. The sanctions on individual members will be harsher next time this happens.

Stern in particular: you will start getting infractions in future every time you jump down someone's throat on the basis of premature conclusions about their posts. Sometimes it is simply worth asking what someone means; in any case you're a grown man and you can control yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back