GameTrailers TV Sneak Peek at L4D Dowloadable Content

AciD

Reaction score
This Friday's GameTrailers TV is going to show us some footage of upcoming downloadable content for L4D. If you are interested you can view trailer of this episode here. Stay tuned for more news later!

Dont be shocked if they just show Death Toll with Infected play, though hopefully they show the new Survival maps to!

As expected, a minute or so of Dead air and death toll being played on verses and a little bit of information we could have guessed about survivor mode (no new footage)

Less of a world exclusive, more of a visual presentation of what everyone already knew/guessed :)

This is gonna be great but where did the TF2 scout update go?

The point of intomation we didnt know, is that 'Survival Mode' will be playable on 12+ maps, and involve setting time-records between teams, so think Versus Time-Trial.

The Scout Update is a different team, personaly I am expecting more info next week, though you really cant hold your breath on these things.

They've said that after releasing a client update that will affect steam cloud and the unlockable page, they will be set to release the Scout update. I'd say we could expect it by the end of next week.

Wow, I was really expecting something a bit longer than 2mins on the L4D. Didn't help that it took something like 2hours for the video to buffer to the part where they talked about it either.

I hate GameTrailers.com they only care about getting a bigger fan base from the overrated games fanbase, OH CALL OF DUTY 5 GETS 5/5, yea **** you.

Wow, I was really expecting something a bit longer than 2mins on the L4D. Didn't help that it took something like 2hours for the video to buffer to the part where they talked about it either.

Searching 'left 4 dead gametrailers' on Youtube brought up the minutes worth of footage for me. :p But agreed, pretty lackluster.

i used to think that maybe i wasnt going to get it, but now i KNOW im not going to get it.

Why would you not get the DLC if you love L4D?

Why would you not get the DLC if you love L4D?

i dont like what im getting. versus mode i dont play a lot, and the survivor mode sounds like a crock of shit imo. once theres stuff like new weapons, maps, survivors, or zombies, im game.

i dont like what im getting. versus mode i dont play a lot, and the survivor mode sounds like a crock of shit imo. once theres stuff like new weapons, maps, survivors, or zombies, im game.

Are you PC or 360? You get it for free on PC anyway, may aswell grab it.

That's fair enough, then. Personally I can't wait for the DLC, even though I'll be paying for it which isn't much of a biggie for me, though. Looking forward to more Verses myself as so far the two chapters available have been damn fun right to this day from release, so the chance at more is pretty cool for me. :D

Is Valve trying to make us forget about the Half-Life series? THIS ISN'T FUNNY VALVE

You know, when you hover your cursor over the little grey bars in the video timeline, a little balloon description pops up. Then it's just a matter of clicking on the one that says L4D DLC, which starts the video buffering from that point...

I hate GameTrailers.com they only care about getting a bigger fan base from the overrated games fanbase, OH CALL OF DUTY 5 GETS 5/5, yea **** you.

Tech-nic-ally it's Call of Duty: World at War. CoD 5 refers to it being the fifth game in the series but it's not the official name...

Back