Gay Zombies versus Lesbian Vampires

In an outbreak of Lesbian Vampires versus Gay Zombies who would win?

• Total voters
Vampires were originally the sum of sin, and how it could only damn you if you let it. Because, if you'll remember, Vampires must be invited into a home to enter. ut, once they are in, you are forever lost. Until you uninvite them/Boot them out/Withdraw it.

Also, zombies don't have a beating heart, so their blood is stagnant. Vampires would get the short en of the deal by biteing them, because their heart still beats. I believe you would get Ghouls then. Or the hunter from L4D.

Under this thread, I got an ad for a "Vampire chat room". Thats almost as weird as this whole subject.

FYI: Sheepo bumped this thread because he just finished watching his brand new Twilight DVD.

Did he love it? Oh yes. He certainly did.

It was so great. There was this one scene where all the characters pretended they were interesting.

Oh, was that during the awesome Quidditch match?

Because the book was actually, you know, good.

The movie was good too, just very different.

I can't decide which of these is funnier.

And if that Quidditch comment is meant to be a jab at me liking Harry Potter, I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. The idea of Quidditch is far cooler than anything that happens during the entire course of the Twilight series. Hell if I wouldn't play it.

Back