Gina

I think that people underestimate the story points provided by Decay and Opposing Force.

Damn right! but every time it is brought up they give you the same limp excuse about canon , what is so wrong with the actually fun game OP4 and its extra content

Damn right! but every time it is brought up they give you the same limp excuse about canon , what is so wrong with the actually fun game OP4 and its extra content

What's wrong? Race-X and Adrian Shephard.

What's wrong? Race-X and Adrian Shephard.

which do not matter in the larger story, they do not have to rear their heads again. So why not consider all of OP4 that was decent.

Black Ops
nuke
destruction of BMRF
kind of liked the pit drones and Voltigores not bad

which do not matter in the larger story, they do not have to rear their heads again. So why not consider all of OP4 that was decent.
The point is though, the community can't overestimate the importance of Decay and Opposing Force precisely because most elements 'do not matter in the large story'

When I say plot points I mean the satillite, the resonance reversal and the fact that a mission that was planned 2 months prior to the test.
Adrian Shephard and the nuke are rather superficial and Race-X and the Black Ops are just plain stupid and pointless.

When I say plot points I mean the satillite, the resonance reversal and the fact that a mission that was planned 2 months prior to the test.
Adrian Shephard and the nuke are rather superficial and Race-X and the Black Ops are just plain stupid and pointless.

Race X was stupid but they could be tapped to provide a force against the Combine for the story. Xen is a mess and that would be useful plus they never say what happened to BMRF even if the nuke is logical they could have said it stayed out there and was the site of a massive portal that spit out Xen things.

I was wondering what happened to her. Would be nifty to see her as a return character that tries to win over Gordons heart and Alyx gets jealous, and what not!

Half-Life: Soap Opera!

I've actually thought about romance in half life 2! lol wouldn't it be cool, making out, and making love from 1st person view (wouldn't wanna break the tradition and go into a cutscene, would we now, Valve?)...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

...:eek:

So far Valve hasn't denied a fact on any of the expansions. Which means that makes part of the story.
Who knows? Maybe we get to fight some Pit Drones in HL3. ;)

I've actually thought about romance in half life 2! lol wouldn't it be cool, making out, and making love from 1st person view (wouldn't wanna break the tradition and go into a cutscene, would we now, Valve?)...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

...:eek:

Would his penis float in the air without support? :devil:

Race-X: PHAIL I once wrote Laidlaw a message about that topic, he said Race-X was only a gameplay experiment, with no story relations, whatsoever.

Post eet! Valuable information. :D

I've actually thought about romance in half life 2! lol wouldn't it be cool, making out, and making love from 1st person view (wouldn't wanna break the tradition and go into a cutscene, would we now, Valve?).
P0rn-Life 2
P0rn-Life 2: Base 1
P0rn-Life 2: Base 2 (soon to come!!)

The Portal character has been confirmed as being entirly new.

In answer to your question, Kel'thuzard is a DEADLY NECROMANCER OlOlOLoLOLOLOL from the Warcraft series.

Thazard. Whatever.

Back