girl problems(yet another thread)

• Thread starter pentiumMMXFanboy
  • Start date
HatRabit said:
Bring a crowbar, just in case. :)

LMFAO sig worthy.net

The DemonWithin said:
Well I am, and by ugly I mean absolutely hideous. Like a chick with BO or something.

ROFL. I love this thread already. Anyway, Go meet her, see what shes life. If you see a old dude near by who looks like he may be waiting for someone, run!

burnzie said:
People still have standards, and if thats shallow than i guess i am.

There has to be a phisical attraction there somewhere or it wont work.
There's still better ways then just walking out.

Mr.Reak said:
She is fat and all of her friends even fatter, they will rape you in the dark corner of the theater. Do you want be raped while watching Alien vs. Predator? I didn’t think so.

(Who goes out with a girl whom you meet 4 days ago ONLINE… let it sink for a bit, ONLINE. Give it a month before you go anywhere or meet each other in real life).
Beautifully put...
The stigma about meeting people through the internet is very odd - if you met a girl in a coffee shop, for example, and you talked quite a bit at various points for 4 days, (on the phone perhaps? It's more personal than MSN but it's still sorta detached... Just go with it) then she asked to meet you for a film you'd think you might be onto something really good. Over the internet and all of a sudden you're a freak. Alright, I suppose it's only 4 days, but you get my point - it's just an interesting double standard.

On the other hand perhaps "she" actually is a paedophile (the news has taught me that everyone online is a paedophile and I'm grateful for their fear-mongering pessimism). If you do go, go with a friend, and with one that is quite strong - don't want to sound too media-fuelled negative, but you wouldn't want to end up being brutally mugged, now would you?

The DemonWithin said:
jus go to the damn movie, if the women are ugly when you meet them you can jus walk away, plus, what have you got to lose if you do go? go to the movie. this is all only if you actually know the chick isnt ugly, an is actually a chick.
Well, I don't know, maybe - and forgive me if this sounds too much like crazy talk - just maybe, if you're not attracted to her/she's not your type, you could be friends with her? No?

You met her 4 days ago and now you want to meet, and your comeing to ask us about it for some reason?

Jesus what are you, 12 year old AOler? Sorry but you known this person for 4 days, thats hardly reason to meet, and if you do, whats your issue? Just go and meet her, why bother us about it?

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
theres this girl i met on msn like 3 or 4 days ago and weve been talking a lot and now she wants me to go to the movies. she says im cute but shes only seen 1 pic of me, hasnt even seen me on a webcam. and she said shes bringing her friends(friends, plural!), so i said ill bring a friend and my friend probably cant come. So is it normal for me to feel weird about going cause shell be with friends and we havent really known each toher for that long. also should i go or just wait a little bit? she says there wont be a next time cause its the last of her money lol.

that last sentence is reason enough not to do it. if she likes you even a little, she would afford to wait. there won't be a next time? strange girl. tell her to save her money for another time

this forum to be the most god forsaken place in the world to get girl advice

Well when youre as picky as I am about chicks (and Im talking PICKY!.. all the way down to the bone.) you'll resort to anything pretty much.. I get out when i want to, but I dont think walking in the park is gonna make you find someone any faster.. The net has its advantages over meeting someone in person but, First of all, in order for something like a "net" relationship to work both people have to tell the truth about everything.. okay, thats common sense, but of course you all know that usually someone ends up being a fake..
An advantage to talking to someone on the net gets around the "looks" factor and allows you to see the person that they really are, but dont think this can happen all in one night. And dont think that itll work out by simply using the net.. you gotta take steps forward, like writing letters, talkin on the phone, meeting in person. What would be the point if all you did was talk to her online all the time?
Im not saying the net is the greatest place to meet someone because i wouldnt recommend it, but if you are looking in that area id suggest you wait a lil longer than 4 days to meet someone.. but in the event you do, and if you decide to meet him/her in person, take friends the first time you meet.. so if the other person brought friends or even lied about bringing friends, you can even the playing field if not out number the person incase they try to murder or rape you.

to all the nay sayers about finding someone on the net, it works well when people do what theyre supposed to.. if you do your part to not lie about who you are and they do the same it can work.. its rare but it can happen.

Meeting people on the internet is just as good as anywhere else. It just comes with its own unique advantages and disadvantages.

Oh, and someone can be just as fake in "real life" you know, but jsut like on the internet you will eventually see them for who they are.

However, after speaking with this person for only 4 days and the way they are being pushy about it...It sounds rather odd to me.

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
theres this girl i met on msn like 3 or 4 days ago and weve been talking a lot and now she wants me to go to the movies. she says im cute but shes only seen 1 pic of me, hasnt even seen me on a webcam. and she said shes bringing her friends(friends, plural!), so i said ill bring a friend and my friend probably cant come. So is it normal for me to feel weird about going cause shell be with friends and we havent really known each toher for that long. also should i go or just wait a little bit? she says there wont be a next time cause its the last of her money lol.

How do you even know that she's a girl? Could be some deranged stalker.

As long as you meet in a public place ie the movies , then there is no problem no one would be stupid enough to do anything to you in public.

The Dark Elf said:
There's still better ways then just walking out.

yeah i know, but to pursue a relationship i would need some form of phisical attraction. id probably just see the movie with them and leave strait after.

theres shallow, and then theres ugly beyond all reason.

That dosent mean that they arnt a nice person, or somone i couldnt be friends with.

its better than living a lie.

besides, fat girls have hot friends who keep her around so they look better by comparison :naughty:

Burnzie your sig and avatar don't match :O

People have called me shallow because I said I would wan't to form a relationship with an attractive girl...but...Why would I be with someone I'm not attracted to? Personality is what makes a relationship last but being physically attracted to the other person makes it just that bit more special.

Farrow, eh, you wouldn't want to have a realtionship with an attractive girl?

I guess I'm lucky in the respect I pulled my GF on the dance floor (Clearly not after her personality :p ) Yet she's a really good match for me (into Sci Fi n fantasy, gaming)

I agree with Burnzie, you need the spark, if its not there then you're better off just as friends.

Uh....did you perhaps misunderstand what I said? I put a ' in want by accident, perhaps that is what threw you.

ah yeah, my bad I read would wan't as wouldn't want because of the '... now I look foolish (again)

Mr.Reak said:
She is fat and all of her friends even fatter, they will rape you in the dark corner of the theater. Do you want be raped while watching Alien vs. Predator? I didn’t think so.

Teh funny! :p
Actually that made me chuckle. Heh.

EDIT: There's some really funny answers in here, you guys are great!

Pentiumguy: I hope it works out, why not ask her if it can just be the two of you?

i didnt go to the movies after all, but ive seen her on webcam before and shes seen me. and she said she really liked me and now my hearts beating fast and ifeel weird.

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
i didnt go to the movies after all, but ive seen her on webcam before and shes seen me. and she said she really liked me and now my hearts beating fast and ifeel weird.

awwwwwwwww :cat: how cute.

Hang on...she says she likes you after four days, and not meeting you in RL?
She sounds pathetic and desperate. Stay clear!

Shtop, thish relationship ish shnot ready yet. ;)

Just don't take it too fast..***shing into things never helped anyone.

Im sorry mate, but every single girl on the net will be madly in love with you within 3 days if you dont tell them to bugger off, which is usually the best thing. I mean its even happened to me loads of times and its me we are talking about :p. So just leave it for a while or just go in and hang around as friends and be happy

Sorry...I'm trying to see a problem with "every single girl" and "madly in love with you" :O

Back