girl problems(yet another thread)

• Thread starter pentiumMMXFanboy
  • Start date
P

pentiumMMXFanboy

theres this girl i met on msn like 3 or 4 days ago and weve been talking a lot and now she wants me to go to the movies. she says im cute but shes only seen 1 pic of me, hasnt even seen me on a webcam. and she said shes bringing her friends(friends, plural!), so i said ill bring a friend and my friend probably cant come. So is it normal for me to feel weird about going cause shell be with friends and we havent really known each toher for that long. also should i go or just wait a little bit? she says there wont be a next time cause its the last of her money lol.

urrrr...you've meet this random girl on MSN and known her for 4 days :|...tbh, I wouldnt risk it :) lol

her friends are a security blanket, so you should bring you're own

i can only really bring 1 friend cause all my others wont wanna come, and he probably wont be allowed, so im probably not going to go.

So you haven't met her before?

Man, public schools really need to start teaching Dating 101.

She is fat and all of her friends even fatter, they will rape you in the dark corner of the theater. Do you want be raped while watching Alien vs. Predator? I didn’t think so.

(Who goes out with a girl whom you meet 4 days ago ONLINE… let it sink for a bit, ONLINE. Give it a month before you go anywhere or meet each other in real life).

What Mr. Reak said. You don't want to get raped by a bunch of unfit birds, do you know? And what's this with meeting online? Tell you what, go out on friday somewhere and meet some people in rl and you won't have this problem :)

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
i can only really bring 1 friend cause all my others wont wanna come, and he probably wont be allowed, so im probably not going to go.

dont go, for all you know it could be a man

and what kind of friends do you have? they should recognise that it may be dangerous and would want to look out for you

Or they might just think hes a geek and should be doing something a lot more...wholesome :O

that "girl" is a 46 year old grumpy old man that wants a piece of your youthfull arse . sorry >.<

I guess nothing is wrong with it so long as you take precautions and have common sense..

I've been talking to this girl I met on Yahoo messenger one random day (not like you know how alot of guys are on there simply to look for some live ass.. no thats not me..) for over 3 years now..
We've gone from chatting to writing letters to talking on the phone and we met for a couple days too. To this day we still talk and were hopefully going to wait until we can actually be with eachother again.
So i dont think there's anything wrong with it.. just be careful about it. Believe me i was lucky guy to find a good chick, especially on something as unpredictable as the net.

:cheers: Stop chatting on messengers and start going to parks, malls, WHATEVER! Anything AWAY FROM CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"she" could be a paedophile, plus she sounds kinda desperate , i mean u known eachother for like 4 days and she's already wantin to meet up. I wouldn't see her yet.

do u know what she looks like?

shes not really a random girl i forgot how i got her email but ive seen her on the webcam and she only lives like 10 mins away.

Chatting to random people on messenger is all ok, but chatting to random people in "parks, malls, WHATEVER" is differcult + not very reliable, but thats just my opinion :p

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
theres this girl i met on msn like 3 or 4 days ago and weve been talking a lot and now she wants me to go to the movies. she says im cute but shes only seen 1 pic of me, hasnt even seen me on a webcam. and she said shes bringing her friends(friends, plural!), so i said ill bring a friend and my friend probably cant come. So is it normal for me to feel weird about going cause shell be with friends and we havent really known each toher for that long. also should i go or just wait a little bit? she says there wont be a next time cause its the last of her money lol.

Heh... you let her pay? :p

Fat Tony! said:
Chatting to random people on messenger is all ok, but chatting to random people in "parks, malls, WHATEVER" is differcult + not very reliable, but thats just my opinion :p

On messenger it's okay, because nobody is what they are? Chatrooms are flooded with people with fake pics, fake ages, unbelievably fake nationalities. Who said anything about chatting to random people at "malls, parks, whatever"? Talking to people face face rather online is difficult? You must have social issues then.

She is no doubt a 35 year old redneck and "her" friends are gonna take you out into the woods and make you squeal like a big while Ned Beatty gets buttered up.

Fat Tony! said:
Not that difficult. Just select a nice-looking girl, and go over and introduce yourself :)
Of course, it's a lot easier when there's drinks involved ;)
Me: HEY! It's YOU!
Girl: WTF?
Me: NO, seriously! Is it YOU??
Girl: Yes! It's ME!
Me: Cool, it's really YOU!
*goes on for about 5 minutes until we actually get to the part where we introduce ourselves :p*

On messenger it's okay, because nobody is what they are? Chatrooms are flooded with people with fake pics, fake ages, unbelievably fake nationalities. Who said anything about chatting to random people at "malls, parks, whatever"? Talking to people face face rather online is difficult? You must have social issues then

Nah well talking to random people is differcult, talking to people you know isnt :p. Not everyone is the same. Talking to people online means the person cant see you and its easier. Not everyone can speak to people so easily. :\

How can you possibly go to the movies with a girl you practicly dont know?

Am I missing something here? :)

pentiumMMXFanboy said:
she says there wont be a next time cause its the last of her money lol.

Um.....ya, that makes a lot of sense. :dozey:

Or there won't be a next time because her and joe pecci are gonna bury you in the woods.

Instant messangers are not a way to meet people :p

Thats what parties/going outside is for :)

(You say you know her already though... )

HatRabit said:
Bring a crowbar, just in case. :)
lol. anyways just do whatever you feel is right. if i were you though, id wait a little then maybe arrange something where you 2 are just alone or something?!

jus go to the damn movie, if the women are ugly when you meet them you can jus walk away, plus, what have you got to lose if you do go? go to the movie. this is all only if you actually know the chick isnt ugly, an is actually a chick.

ComradeBadger said:
Instant messangers are not a way to meet people :p

Thats what parties/going outside is for :)

(You say you know her already though... )

Heheh, dunno why but the "/going outside" bit made me laugh..... :D

CptStern said:
her friends are a security blanket, so you should bring you're own

Listen to him!

The other friends are there to make sure you'r ok and not freaky or something. If you bring friends it kind of cancels out the safeness that they'd feel around you.

Just go on your own and have fun!

The DemonWithin said:
jus go to the damn movie, if the women are ugly when you meet them you can jus walk away, plus, what have you got to lose if you do go? go to the movie. this is all only if you actually know the chick isnt ugly, an is actually a chick.
Why should he walk away if she's ugly? I'd like to think people on here aren't that shallow.

I call dumb no offense but you dont even know the person it could be a man that wants to rape or murder you just dont go!!!

I noticed all kids in highschool middle school are soo dumb :LOL:

Sorry if i was rude but that is just dumb

Mr.Reak said:
She is fat and all of her friends even fatter, they will rape you in the dark corner of the theater. Do you want be raped while watching Alien vs. Predator? I didn’t think so.

(Who goes out with a girl whom you meet 4 days ago ONLINE… let it sink for a bit, ONLINE. Give it a month before you go anywhere or meet each other in real life).

LOL whats waiting gonna do, make them less of a crazy Jason Killer rapist.

Dude you alone with her friends this could be so bad or the best thing thats ever happened to you :naughty:

did I just say that?.....Cpt.Stern please smack me. :D

The Dark Elf said:
Why should he walk away if she's ugly? I'd like to think people on here aren't that shallow.

Really, I mean they are all pink on the inside.......

STERN PLEASE PUNCH ME IN DA FACE!!!!!

pentiumMMXFanboy said:

dont go cuz can be dangerous

The Dark Elf said:
Well I am, and by ugly I mean absolutely hideous. Like a chick with BO or something.

People still have standards, and if thats shallow than i guess i am.

There has to be a phisical attraction there somewhere or it wont work.

Mr.Reak said:

and they are all old white men that like young little boys, whimpy ones at that

Back