Halptime.net, I need your advice...

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
...because I am an idiot.

(This is entirely girl related)

So back in January I met this girl who I kinda liked (We'll call her Girl M). We hung out a lot as friends and both came to have feelings for each other. A month later we made out. I asked her on a date and I THOUGHT she never answered (I'll come back to this later). We didn't really talk for about a month after that, and I saw her around with some other guy, kinda figuring she had moved on already.

The previous semester (in September) I had become friends with a different girl (We'll call her Girl A), who had quickly become one of my closest friends until I had a spat with one of her friends. Who stopped talking until the beginning of this semester. We hung out a lot, made jokes and played video games. During the month that the first girl and I stopped talking I realized that I was starting like to like Girl A a lot. At the beginning of March I asked her out, and she said yes right away.

That same night I got a text from Girl M saying she was glad I found someone. The next day she told me she was going to ask me to hang out and do the nasty until she saw I had a girlfriend. I told her it probably would've been best if we didn't hang out anymore because there would be too much temptation and left over feelings. A couple of days ago she messaged me again, apologizing for what she had said and saying that she'd be ok with being just friends.

However she claims that the night we fooled around, when I asked her out, she did say yes but I never responded (because I didn't her it?). And we both still have feelings for each other. But I'm also happy dating Girl A. So I don't really know what to do. I barely get to see my girlfriend once a week due to our class schedules but I haven't seen the other girl for a couple of months.

Valvetime.net, what would you do?

tl;dr - I have feelings for 2 girls and am dumb.

Just roll with it, seriously. Don't freak out too much over it. Be nice to everyone, try to make yourself happy, and let whatever is going to happen just happen.

Take comfort from the fact that relationship issues always seem more complicated and tragic than they are.

Well, considering it's a helptime request, without reading your original post I'm assuming it's a scheduling related issue? Buy a calendar, use it. If it needs to be more micromanaged, spring for a decent watch. There's no need to go for the name brands, since the cheaper ones will keep time just as well.

Yeaaah go for A. It sounds like you're very happy with her so don't mess thing up with M. It sounds like she understands it anyway.

... But which is better? Girl M or Girl A?

There's only one way to find out...

hhfight.jpg

(If you want a serious answer, Girl A. You massive f*cking stud, you)

You know it's really confusing when you introduce the second girl as Girl A.

You know it's really confusing when you introduce the second girl as Girl A.
Yeah, but its because he met her the semester before. You see he labels the girls he's been with that year by letter. The fact that he's already on girl M is impressive.

Yeaaah go for A. It sounds like you're very happy with her so don't mess thing up with M. It sounds like she understands it anyway.
It's too bad she wasn't exactly happy with me. Talked to her for a while and she said we went too fast. We agreed to go back to being friends for now, and just hang out whenever we have the time. Makes sense we only get to spend one day a week together right now. Kinda hope our schedules will work out better next semester so we can spend more time together. Not gonna rush anything with either one, like Kiplings said, just gonna let whatever happens, happen.

Vegeta - Girl J - 732-SUK-DICK

Raz - Every watch I own is broken and old and I will not buy a new one. That's what my phone is for. Also where I keep the calendar.

If you arent going to marry them, then who cares? pick one

Forget feelings. Feelings are for anime school girls. Who's hotter? Go with that one. /endthread

Have you and girl A said that you would be exclusive? It's seems to be an early stage of the relationship, and usually it's not a big deal if you have something else going on at the same time. So I would check out of you and girl M have any potential together, before you and girl A get more serious. Obviously discretion is important.

Tell them you love them both too much to come to a decision and you should therefore form a mini harem-style relationship whereby you sex by rubbing your penie up in between of their respective vaginae and they smooch with tongues cause what else are they gonna do up there. I've seen this work in plenty of hentai doujin, so... no wait they have to be sisters for that to work disregard this.

M is a homewrecker.

Guess I should put in a little update. Since girl A and I are going back to being just friends, I gave the other girl a chance. She came over to my room so we could talk about what we wanted and might have. Ended up kissing.

Home = Wrecked. I have no regrets.

Edit - Willie - no I don't teach me pls.

Well, considering it's a helptime request, without reading your original post I'm assuming it's a scheduling related issue? Buy a calendar, use it. If it needs to be more micromanaged, spring for a decent watch. There's no need to go for the name brands, since the cheaper ones will keep time just as well.

This is very applicable in your situation. Just buy two gifts every time you go shopping.

Guess I should put in a little update. Since girl A and I are going back to being just friends, I gave the other girl a chance. She came over to my room so we could talk about what we wanted and might have. Ended up kissing.

Home = Wrecked. I have no regrets.

Edit - Willie - no I don't teach me pls.
If A left, it's an open field dog. But watch yo back.

Girl M seems like she is just ****ing with you because now she can't have you, tell her to **** off. You asked her out and she didn't respond. That shit she said about you not responding back after she did is bullshit. Why wouldn't you? YOU asked HER out. She's a dumb bitch. But then again so is A as all girls are dumb bitches.

**** it pick the sexier one that way you'll atleast have better **** sessions.

She's a dumb bitch. But then again so is A as all girls are dumb bitches.

**** it pick the sexier one that way you'll atleast have better **** sessions.

Wow, this again?! So soon?

what year is this

The truth about all women man. I have a girlfriend and still think that. Although I love her, she is stupid sometimes.

The truth about all women man. I have a girlfriend and still think that. Although I love her, she is stupid sometimes.
haha you're in love with an idiot. Says something about you more than it does about women.

The best thing is to not try to completely understand women because you are not one. Same goes vice versa. We're wired up differently. Just roll w/ it.

Genders, yo.

Although I love her, she is stupid sometimes.

That's weird. I love my boyfriend, but he is stupid sometimes.

Conclusion: All boys are dumb bitches!

(I love my granny too, and she's really stupid sometimes. So all elderly people must be dumb bitches. This logic is leading me to many conclusions).

That's weird. I love my boyfriend, but he is stupid sometimes.

Conclusion: All boys are dumb bitches!

(I love my granny too, and she's really stupid sometimes. So all elderly people must be dumb bitches. This logic is leading me to many conclusions).
Pretty much everyone is a dumb bitch.

Except me, I'm a superstar.

haha you're in love with an idiot. Says something about you more than it does about women.
If you were ever in love (assuming you've dated someone), she was/is an idiot as well. Re-read my post: Girls are dumb bitches. Seriously emotions govern their lives, it's unreal really.

You make two short planks look slim.

Man too bad Dog-- is the only one who's ever dated a girl here or we might be able to call him on his stupid bullshit.

Yeah, man. Who needs dumb girls anyway I mean my right hand knows what I like and it doesn't answer back when I tell it to go make me a sandwich. Pfft, girls.

Alright I'll just give you generic bullshit answer you hear in every single one of these threads (which really confuses me as they are always the same, yet people keep making these threads).

Go for girl 2 man! She seems super nice and your already seeing her! Going for the other girl will hurt her feelings! :( boo to that, am I right bros? Everything will be a-ok, follow your heart!

History should have already shown you, conclusively, that both these women are soulless vampire succubi feeding on the vast masculine energies cast off by your gleaming existence.

Have you considered homosexuality?

Alright I'll just give you generic bullshit answer you hear in every single one of these threads (which really confuses me as they are always the same, yet people keep making these threads).

Go for girl 2 man! She seems super nice and your already seeing her! Going for the other girl will hurt her feelings! :( boo to that, am I right bros? Everything will be a-ok, follow your heart!
i jus want u 2 no your gay bro like totes and 4 real your so gay your pen is scarred of girl and it go str8 for man butthole

LMAO

This thread is gay as shit and I am leaving it forever jesus christ you fags will argue about some gay ass shit argue about real shit like whether or not 3 = white shoe or something anything but you gaywads arguing about girls when your penis has only ever been touched by me or a big negro i met in prison named Sally?? lmao don't make me laugh you dumb homos and/or sperg lords brb i'll be getting dumptrucks full of pussy while you argue about it

Back