Good CS source maps

Asus

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good CS source maps? Besides the default stuff, dust,dust2,italy,office,train,cbble,nuke,prodigy etc.

I'm very tempted to switch back to regular CS. Every time I try to think of good maps I always end up naming old classic CS maps, nothing in source. D:
compound? what kind of map is that.

cs_office_unlimited
cs_italy_tactik2
cs_kismayo
cs_pariah
de_dust_extended_skz_v14
de_inferno_o
cs_exile_b2
de_3rdstreet
de_nightfever
de_losttemple
cs_assault_tactik
de_strata
de_cpl_mill
de_icewerk
de_gallery
de_bluecorridor
de_dust2_unlimited
de_desert_atrocity_v3
de_damaged_beta
as_escape_beta_v6

I'll have to look through some of those. I've played an extended office map and I didn't care for it that much. Not enough to play it over cs_office anyway. Not sure if it was cs_office_unlimited though.

I think part of it is I don't care for how cluttered some source maps are. A bit too busy and some noticeably darker.

Actually Asus if you are looking for a map that can acommodate a lo of players i suggest going to www.counter-strike-dl.com and going to the maps section. In this section you can find one of my most favorite maps, de_crookcounty. this map is vast and offers many opportunities for intense firefights or knife assassinations. also try www.fpsbanana.com and get some skins for your weapons. All of these sites are great for that experienced player looking for something fresh and exciting. =D

Back