Good Fun Servers

jxeboy

Reaction score
Can anyone give me advice to good fun servers to play on?

It seems like there is a severe lack of servers without mods to change the game play experience. I want to play the game like valve wanted. I like lotus clan servers, but they are often full, or appear full and then it wasn't listed right.

Thanks for suggestions
~Jake

I tend to go for FuG community servers. Don't know the IPs off-hand, but from what I remember they are not modded, and generally have a good community.

id just shop around until you find something, its always more fun to find servers you like on your own i think.

id just shop around until you find something, its always more fun to find servers you like on your own i think.

I'd have to agree.

A good indicator of a vanilla server, or something close to it, is a server name without a lot of characters.

If you scout around on this website, you can find the IPs to good, vanilla servers.

[modme.info] FROGS #2
My favorite server, they run a great mod :D
188.40.66.181:27015

For good standard servers without too much extra stuff, search for 'lotus'.

I tend to go for FuG community servers. Don't know the IPs off-hand, but from what I remember they are not modded, and generally have a good community.

I go there all the time! It's a cool place. I recommend it.

or rather... I used too. Exept my parents grounded me from games for a friggin year

I'll have to try to FuG servers. Thanks for all the advice guys,

I find it so strange its hard to find servers without mods, do people simply not enjoy the original game?

~Jake

Where about's do you live Jake? There are lots of server networks out there which run various servers with mods but tend to always run a 'Vanilla TF2' server. Look out for the word vanilla for completely normal games without mods.

If you are in the UK I can send you a selection of IP addresses and server networks you might be interested in.

Yeah, prop hunt is a lot of fun too, I play that on occasion.

Also, roll the dice servers can be fun too.

Bar Room TF2
Older Than Dos

Those are the two I frequent. Pretty vanilla, though older than dos has custom hats. :) Dont know the IPs though.

UCC Netsoc (my college server :D )
85.236.101.56:27715

Back