Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JunkieXL

FREEMAN WEARS WHITE COWBOY BOOTS!

019.jpg

:p

Post your funny images here :>

Feel free to edit, cut, and sex the images.

Originally posted by :>~

019.jpg

how about NO, you crazy dutch bastard!

-dr. evil

whow.. another topic to make me KING!!!

Originally posted by EVIL
whow.. another topic to make me KING!!!

ok all you do.. start a thread called " I AM KING" and spam yourself there a million times! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Get back to your baby milk and stop acting like a bigboy :)

im KiNG lil wannabe bastards...nice spam though evil call yourself wut u want.:dozey:

Ugh...pay no attention to any wannabe spammin bastards below this post

well.. you are KiNG, and I am KING so I still rule :)

Originally posted by :>~

019.jpg

Dude btw, WTF. It's supposedly been 15 years and they still havent invented a new design for the HEV suit?

yes, it's been fifteen years of caos, the earths recources are being depleated, the whole damn city is being attacked / eaten, and they're going to take time to go make a new suit for a nobody scientist. try not to be a complete ****tard all the time THUG, atleast make your spam somewhat sensical

It have not been 15 years. In the interview Gabe says that a FEW years have passed since HL1...

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
yes, it's been fifteen years of caos, the earths recources are being depleated, the whole damn city is being attacked / eaten, and they're going to take time to go make a new suit for a nobody scientist. try not to be a complete ****tard all the time THUG, atleast make your spam somewhat sensical

excuse me but **** you, if he was a nobody why they send his ass to save the ****ing world.

who's sending him? from what i've been reading he feels responsible for what happened at black mesa. i dont ever remember hearing about someone sending him to do this

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
who's sending him? from what i've been reading he feels responsible for what happened at black mesa. i dont ever remember hearing about someone sending him to do this

The G-man sending him.

" As Gordon and his team worked one morning, the "G-Man" appeared from the shadows. He pulled Gordon aside and explained the portal his team accidently opened six years ago is starting to open again--but this time on the exact other side of the earth from the original portal, inside of a small town in Europe, a place called City 17...

Now Dr. Freeman and the remaining scientists from Black Mesa must travel to the city that could be the epicenter of a massive alien invasion."

some nobody. And no ****ing resources of the earth have been depleted. Not yet anyway. If they can still continue working on lab experiments then they can make more ****in suits.

Originally posted by THUGENSTEIN
The G-man sending him.

" As Gordon and his team worked one morning, the "G-Man" appeared from the shadows. He pulled Gordon aside and explained the portal his team accidently opened six years ago is starting to open again--but this time on the exact other side of the earth from the original portal, inside of a small town in Europe, a place called City 17...

Now Dr. Freeman and the remaining scientists from Black Mesa must travel to the city that could be the epicenter of a massive alien invasion. "

that's nice of you to reffer to what most people in here thought to be a fabricated story by some idiot...

good call...

Noticing that the HL logo on the HEV suit hasn't changed, I assume it's just a render of one of the alpha's.

Let's see what I can do with this image.... I'll check back on you guys concerning this matter l8er.

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
that's nice of you to reffer to what most people in here thought to be a fabricated story by some idiot...

good call...

"some idiot" could not write words like that. just read it, cmon. No idiot on these forums could make up those words. It just sounds too official. Besides, its the best thing we got right now. Besides, what else you think the G-man could be fore.

Why must people fight? come on guys lets all get along together :cheers:

Look what your fighting about.. A GODAM HEV SUIT, ffs grow teh hell up please?

thugenstein, you are wrong about every single thing that you've posted please shut up.

thank you

- someone smarter than you

P.S. YOUR GAY!

Originally posted by THUGENSTEIN
ok all you do.. start a thread called " I AM KING" and spam yourself there a million times! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
and all you do is reply to those posts.
wow some anti-spam plan you must have.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by ValVed RaY
thugenstein, you are wrong about every single thing that you've posted please shut up.

thank you

- someone smarter than you

P.S. YOUR GAY!

Good one ya fag... How long did it take for you to dig inside your noggin to come up with those good comebacks. Jesus man, how about you just start worrying about yourself rather than me.

P.S you're gay... AAAHAHAHAHAh ooohh AHAHAH soo funnyyyy aaaahhhhhhh :dozey:

A few years is all you need to become Santa. Delivering crowbars for all!

jollygordon.jpg

as usual i agree with Valved-ray...

Thug that story is a bunch of bs

Originally posted by subs
as usual i agree with Valved-ray...

Thug that story is a bunch of bs

Well so is all the speculation on these forums. So ill take that story for now till the more reliable source tells something else.

Do you guys say little things like "Im king" to have the most posts on this forum? Seriously.

Originally posted by MIWojo11
Do you guys say little things like "Im king" to have the most posts on this forum? Seriously.

how about no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back