Gordons first and lasts words

Houndini

Reaction score
just image your playing ep3 and your at the end of the whole series (hope not) and your up to a part were you gotta kill something important so on and so forth. what do you think would be his last words before the opening credits appear.

Note: this isn't a idea nor am i saying that gordon will speak, just for fun.

1 - no.. wait, thats my real voice, no wonder they havn't let me say one word.
2 - i look kinda good in this suit ay..

i know.. mine suck

"Wake up, Mr. Freeman."

Yeah, that's right. I HAVE JUST BLOWN YOUR MIND!!

I thought G-man/Gordon theories died out years ago?

Episode 3 isnt the end of HL, just HL2, anyway heres mine...

'Lol, Lol...ROFL, LMAO! ZOMG CHIMNEYS!!'

Gordon = Mingebad :)

EDIT: Or...

'I'll be back.........when its done...'

"Now please... if you would... get the **** out of my way. I mean, how many times I gotta ****in' write "ice cream" on this ****in' list before someone gets in ****in' gear, and brings home the ****in' ice cream? Maybe I should get a steak knife, and etch it in your motha****in' forehead! How hard can it ****in' be? Ice motha****in' cream!"

Take it he likes his ice-cream...

You know what he would said? I'll tell you what he said;

'If you like to make a call. Please hangup and try again. If you need help hang up that thing and contact some operator.'

Yes, indeed. Afterall, Gordy is a phone.

You know what he would said? I'll tell you what he said;

'If you like to make a call. Please hangup and try again. If you need help hang up that thing and contact some operator.'

Yes, indeed. Afterall, Gordy is a phone.
That's really..er..bad. What I'm saying is it....how you say...sucks...the word in witch you would describe that line would be...stupid thats it! that is really stupid.

Gordon's first: "Ahem ... I'd just like to say -"

Alyx: "Gordon, shut up and go get more rebels/figure out that puzzle/plug in that electric cord/fetch me a cappuccino. Hurry up."

Gordon's last: " ... "

Sure is. Stupid like misplacing "which" for "witch". But luckily no one here would ever do that...

o_o

Gordon's first: "Ahem ... I'd just like to say -"

Alyx: "Gordon, shut up and go get more rebels/figure out that puzzle/plug in that electric cord/fetch me a cappuccino. Hurry up."

Gordon's last: " ... "

lol that one wasn't that bad.

"so when did i get a say in this haa.. what if i didn't want to be a hero, what if i didn't want to fight combine, all i wanted was a beer!! did you think about that alyx...nooooooooooo"

"beep boop boo bit. HA, look at my suit, it's predatornukelolyouendgoodbywakeupinsmolteringholeyouwhorelolol."

Alyx is daed, and all the rebels are standing around looking at the body and him.

Gordon says: "What are you looking at me for? I'm the mute, remember? I'm not going to say something memorable or catchy."

That's really..er..bad. What I'm saying is it....how you say...sucks...the word in witch you would describe that line would be...stupid thats it! that is really stupid.

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME?!

Oh yes. He's accusing ME!

I'm not even sure what 'accusing' means. I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Back from the offtopic:

'Alyx, when you first looked me in the eyes. I wanted to BANG you!!'

Then Gordon rapes Alyx. End of the story.

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME?!

Oh yes. He's accusing ME!

I'm not even sure what 'accusing' means. I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Back from the offtopic:

'Alyx, when you first looked me in the eyes. I wanted to BANG you!!'

Then Gordon rapes Alyx. End of the story.

TBW could do it better.

He can. In original HL1 manual is about that he called to black mesa and talk with its /administrators?/

"The cake is a lie. I ate the cake."
Or...
"You're not getting anything out of my mouth...oh, crap."
OR
"Why'd I do this? It was completely pointless."
OR
"Bury me in the orange Mark IV."
OR
Oh, wait, I got nothing else.

"Get me out of this damn suit."

or...

"B-barney, how a-a-a-bOUT that beeeer you OWE me?"

"he starts smelling him self.. wait, when was this suit last washed"

"Dam I really hope I can get a holiday without anything going wrong or anyone making me stack books ."

Back