Gordons first and lasts words

Alyx: Gordon, what are you doing?
Gordon: Finishing this fight.

COMING SOON: HALF-LIFE 3.

GET TO THA CHOPPAH!
then

Sry alyx not tonight, i got teh AIDS again

I've had it with these motherf***ing aliens on my motherf***ing planet!

Last Words:

*Misssterrrr Freeeemaaannnn...*

KIDDING.

Maybe something like

"Alyx..."

Like how Alyx said "Gordon" at the end of Episode one.

Gordon's last words at end of ep. 3:

"Type 'give food_icecream'"

Please, I think we all know what Gordon's first words will be. His PhD, MIT training, and general high intelligence means he can only utter the immortal phrase: "i herd u like mudkips".

What is the point in this thread, we have established that Gordon likes Icecream and that alot of you are having bad posts lately, but nothing else.

What is the point in this thread, we have established that Gordon likes Icecream and that alot of you are having bad posts lately, but nothing else.
lawlz to Nicky.

Gordon's first/last word's
Hey I can talk! now I can finaly tell Alyx I luvs her and we can have sexual intercorse! Here I come Alyx!

five sec's later.
Strider ambush's Gordon and charges laser cannon *roweeeeee*
....sh** *Gordon get's hit by cannon at point blank and asplodes*

Gorden: "M-M-M-MONSTERKILL!!"
Barney: lolz yah, wanna go get beer nw?
Gorden: nah, i gotta go see alyx inna hopsita, i got her all pregged up in white forest.

Barney: aww comeon! imma bringin chell!
gorden: whut? hew?
Barney: CHELL!
Gorden: oh yah, that one wid big eyes and a cake/box fetish
barney: thats deep man, real deep :-(

"...Okay, I've kept quiet, I've done what has been asked of me and more, I have been volunteered without a word for days, I haven't slept, eaten, or taken a slash. I've been blown up, put in stasis, brought out of stasis, blown up again, back in stasis, kidnapped by vortigaunts, I've been shot at by plentiful rounds of every type of weapon, slashed at, jumped at, spat at, shot at, I've dodge headcrabs, angry momma antlions, I've dodged grenades, rockets, barrels.

Now if SOMEONE doesn't do this for me I am going to snap.

SOMEONE GET ME MY GODDAMN HAPPY MEAL!
icon_motz.gif
"

You deserve being ass-raped. :p

Aye, but his sig is something I've been thinking for a looong time. Seriously, how hard is it? GordOn. GordOn!! Rargh.

Oh god I think I need to get to bed or something. I keep picturing the HL2 characters singing and dancing along with whatever I'm listening to. First it was Seaside Rendezvous by Queen, now it's Larger Than Life by the Backstreet Boys.

lol Gordon in a boy-band

Edit: Maybe Ep3 could end like the Spongebob Movie did. Gordon would defeat evil with the power of RAWK. Hell yeah.

Edit 2: HOLY SHIT now it's with The Show Must Go On by Queen. EPIIIIIC. If someone hasn't done a music video with the HL2 game with this song, someone seriously needs to... holy shit it's after 4 am. okay going to bed. lol

Last time Gordon talked....

"Hey guys, I'm going to watch 2girls1cup...here is my reaction video..........."

*Advisors fly in, throw Alyx and Gordon against the wall, have their hentai ways with Eli's head, fly away.*

<Gordon>"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!"

?

Aye, but his sig is something I've been thinking for a looong time. Seriously, how hard is it? GordOn. GordOn!! Rargh.

Boy, have you got a GordOn.

Sounds sexual :naughty:

Edit 2: HOLY SHIT now it's with The Show Must Go On by Queen. EPIIIIIC. If someone hasn't done a music video with the HL2 game with this song, someone seriously needs to... holy shit it's after 4 am. okay going to bed. lol

Dude, go to bed :p

I can remember reading this from somewhere.

Dr. Breen: "Tell me Dr. Freeman if you can, you have destroyed so much, what is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not."

Gordon Freeman: "A pile of Combine corpses, ya tit!"

I can remember reading this from somewhere.

Dr. Breen: "Tell me Dr. Freeman if you can, you have destroyed so much, what is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not."

Gordon Freeman: "A pile of Combine corpses, ya tit!"

Rofl nice one.

"I....need......Cake..."

He would probably say something like:

"The full apparatus of quantum field theory is often unnecessary for describing electrodynamic systems. A simpler approach, one employed since the inception of quantum mechanics, is to treat charged particles as quantum mechanical objects being acted on by a classical electromagnetic field. For example, the elementary quantum model of the hydrogen atom describes the electric field of the hydrogen atom using a classical Coulomb potential. This "semi-classical" approach fails if quantum fluctuations in the electromagnetic field play an important role, such as in the emission of photons by charged particles.

Quantum field theories for the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force have been developed. The quantum field theory of the strong nuclear force is called quantum chromodynamics, and describes the interactions of the subnuclear particles: quarks and gluons. The weak nuclear force and the electromagnetic force were unified, in their quantized forms, into a single quantum field theory known as electroweak theory.

It has proven difficult to construct quantum models of gravity, the remaining fundamental force. Semi-classical approximations are workable, and have led to predictions such as Hawking radiation. However, the formulation of a complete theory of quantum gravity is hindered by apparent incompatibilities between general relativity, the most accurate theory of gravity currently known, and some of the fundamental assumptions of quantum theory. The resolution of these incompatibilities is an area of active research, and theories such as string theory are among the possible candidates for a future theory of quantum gravity."

I know I just copied that from wikipedia and I suck...

"Hola, me llamo Gordono Freeman. Me gusta para abofetear los Vortiguantos hijos ."

Back