Government conspiracy

kathaksung

Under Surveillance
Reaction score
527. S.F. Bay Oil spill and Bay Bridge (12/18/07)

In Fed's framed case, shut down the Bay Bridge always played an important role. I noticed that in 15 months, they managed to close the Bay Bridge four times. see "515. Bay Bridge shutdown and Minneapolis bridge collapsing (10/18/07)".

On 11/7, about 8:30 in the morning, a Chinese commercial ship - the Cosco Busan, rammed a support tower of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, caused an oil spill. The media bang on the 58,000 gallon oil pollution. I didn't relate it to the framed case because though the ship got a big scratch, there was little damage on the Bay Bridge. (or at least media didn't report it) News concentrated on the dead sea birds, ban of fishing, polluted beach and ship and its crews and the pilot. No word about the Bridge. The only question was it was foggy that morning, why the ship still left Oakland port while it could stay until the sight view was clear.

The ship owner is a Chinese company in Hongkong which bought the Cosco Busan last year. (second hand ship) The company said it would take all the cost of oil pollution. The first thought I had was: "What a generous company it is. The cost to clean the oil will be huge."

Early December, an analysis article in Chinese newspaper reminded me this is not an accident. The opinion was from an experienced captain - Jing Gang - a retired captain from Taiwan who had served in Navy for 20 years and also had more than ten years experience as captain of commercial fleet, said the accident shouldn't have happened.

Besides the professional analysis, (omitted here), the captain has some suspicions: 1. The span between the two bridge supporters is 2,000 feet - very broad for a ship to sail through. The error tolerance of the GPS is less than 60 feet. The ship should also have at least two radar. The accident shouldn't have happened. 2. Coast Guard had informed Cosco Busan that it sailed on wrong direction. Why there was no response and correction? And there is no explanation later. 3. Most puzzled thing for him is, the Cosco Busan was sailing parallel along the Bridge. It could only happen when the main engine or helm damaged. 4.Cosco Busan could avoid to hit the bridge support tower unless it was on speed.

If captain could view the incident from another angle, his puzzle can be solved. The "incident" was a deliberation. The purpose was to damage the Bridge supporter to close the Bay Bridge. Then it explains everything. Why did the Cosco Busan sailed parallel to the bridge not vertical to cross it? Because the shape of the foundation of a bridge supporter is in olive shape. Which has more chance to hit an olive - by head on head or to hit it from its side? Other questions such like speed, radar, GPS, no response to the warning from Coast Guard.... all could be answered if it was a deliberate hit.

To close the Bay Bridge by a ship bomb is just a copy of 911 attack while the bomb in 911 case were planes. It was one plan in Feds cabinet. The plan was prepared one year ago when they bought an old ship. (ready to be destroyed in an "accident'). The company is likely a cover up one of the intelligence. When the 8/31/07 plot went soured, (marked with the shut down of Bay Bridge and the B-52 misloading of nuclear missiles) they immediately prepared another one. I called the new one as "holiday season plot". It marked with "Bush's air express lane offer; Bin Laden's new tape; London dirty bomb warning; Chinese sub's popping up; Gate's visit China.... " and also this one: a ship collapsed the Bay Bridge.

It almost succeeds. Only several yards away they could close up the Bay Bridge for a long time. Much longer than the one when they burned down a highway by a fuel tanker.

Was that a mission went soured by a hair or a mission soured by its own operatives? Nobody knows. When Mohammed and Malve became scapegoat of DC sniper shooting case, or the Atta and his hijack team became sacrifice of 911 plane bomb, more and more people realize the trick played by intelligence. When four Arabic British became sacrifice of 7/7/05 London tunnel bombing, we saw four suspects of the following bombing (7/21/05) all survived well. The designated bombs didn't explode. All four of them.

So what did the pilot and the crew of the Cosco Busan think the moment when the boat would hit the support tower of the bridge? Suppose they were the operatives of the intelligence. Your bet.

Its like black mesa that really happened and g man resodence cascade gman Cascade BLACK MESA! REPENT REPENT!

I've got a new conspiracy theory. There's this dude named Phantom, and he's secretly trying to take over the world. He wastes time on HL2.net, Digg, and a few other websites spreading propaganda & seeding the revolution, which will all result in him gaining supreme power. Only problem is when he gets there he won't have any use for the power, so the world will revert to anarchy.

If kathaksung wrote a novel it would probably outsell Tom Clancy.

Oi... the ship crashed because they didn't use enough sedatives on the T-rex and it ate the crew. Durr.

528. Bird Flu in Holiday season plot (12/23/07)

In late 2005 and early 2006, Feds activated a wave of propaganda about bird flu. (or avian flu). I think Feds planned to kill a lot of people in the framed case on me. For nearly six months, media is full of scaring article such like:

"March 14, 2006, ABC news

"Society just can't accept the idea that 50 percent of the population could die."
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/AvianFlu/story?id=1724801

Virtual Pandemic: 90 Days to Infect Entire U.S.
By Robert Roy Britt LiveScience Managing Editor, 05 April 2006

A new computer model reveals how a pandemic like the avian flu might spread quickly across the United States and what methods would best thwart the scenario.

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/060405_virtual_pandemic.html

I wrote #410. The pandemic and the death of the Director of WHO (6/5/06), alleged Feds plotted a pandemic of bird flu. To cause a world wide panic, they murdered the Director of WHO and let their own candidate to take over the control of WHO. I think my revelation is very correct. Since then, the Frightening Warning disappeared from US mainstream media thoroughly. How can a pandemic which could kill 50% of population and infect entire US in 90 days suddenly lost its importance? Here we get familiar with Feds' pre-conception psychological operation and how mainstream media helps it.

Although US mainstream media rarely talk about bird flu since June 2006, the pandemic still remains as a mean of mass murder. In local Chinese newspaper, it becomes a routine to report the death caused by bird flu in Indonesia and Vietnam.
Here are some briefing news I collected:

12/20/05 Indonesia bird flu. . the man will be the tenth in Indonesia died of Bird Flu.
4/29/06 Another Indonesian lost in bird flu. The man will be the 25th victim of Bird Flu.
10/14/07 Indonesia Bird Flu. A boy died of Bird Flu. The death toll increases to 88.

Each week or so, Indonesia reported a Bird Flu death. I alleged the president of Indonesia works for US intelligence when the Big tsunami happened in 2005. Indonesia becomes a practice field for US bio and climate weapon. They made the bird flu (avian flu) a continuous disease there. Because the framed drug case on me is a continuous one - new plot created immediately after the failure of old one. So when their framed case goes succeeded, they can have a bird flu case right away on hand to justify a pandemic. When people live in panic of death threat, no one will notice the mysterious death in an unreasonable search and arrest case.

When Gates visited China in early November, I knew there was a new case created by the cooperation of US and Chinese intelligence. The ship which hit the Bay Bridge was one step in the plan. There is more.

On 12/8, Chinese newspaper reported: "Man to man. Avian Flu took the lives of Father and son in JiangSu Province"

"Chinese Health Department confirmed the 24 years old man of Nanjing died of infection of Avian flu virus H5N1. His 52 years old father had infected the same virus.... WHO in Geneva said they wouldn't exclude the possibility that son passed the Avian Flu virus to his father. (a man to man case).......

Besides, the neighbor city Shanghai, enters a high alert situation to watch the passengers from Nanjing."

The Holiday season plot is a big one. Not only they will activate terror attack in Europe, they will also create a bio-attack - a bird flu pandemic world wide. There will be mass killing in the plot, both in US and China, especially in Shanghai where I have a lot of relatives. Those people know of my case and had cooperated with authority to monitor me when I went to Shanghai in 94. But Feds won't allow witness of their crime alive even these people work for them. Atta and his hijack team of 911 attack were, "Suicide bombers" of London 7/7/05 bombing were, Cho Seunghui and Emily Hilscher in Virginia Tech shooting case were all sacrifice. They were killed by their master without hesitation.

529. Feds' main target (12/28/07)

In recent years, Feds planned a lot of false flag terror attacks, some are real big one such like 8/30/07 nuclear attack on US (A B-52 misloading 6 nuclear missiles) or 07 Holiday season plot (marked with Bush's military airspace offer which may imply the bombing on US nuclear facilities). Within 18 months, for five times Feds has shut down (or try to shut down) the Bay Bridge. All these plots went soured. I think because either I had revealed the coming plot in advance or they failed to eliminate the main target of the plot - that's me.

Though Feds can gain a lot - both money and power - from the terror attack, they would rather postpone the plan when they failed to eliminate me first. Feds won't lose anything if they haven't carry out a terror attack, but it will hurt them if I am alive and go on revealing their crime. The method of elimination are:

1. To make an IRS search to arrest. (I think Feds has planted drugs in my house.) To reach this goal, Feds manipulated my wife to misreported tax-return last year without my consent as well as this year. (because I have unsold merchandise stock in my garage.) To search and arrest in the name of IRS is one tactic Feds used to use.

2. To make a search in the name of natural disaster - earthquake. Early last year they attempted to do so with a Liquefaction quake. (see #397 and #399) In October this year there was a 5.6 quake at my area. I think it was a pre-practice. see "518. Earthquake after wildfire (11/3/07)". Since then, I almost felt daily earth shaking. So mild that media never report it but I could just feel it. I think they are practicing and adjusting the vibration frequency. There will be a big one if Feds has certainty. Honestly, I haven't feel it for days so far. The earthquake team may be on holiday vacation.

3. By applying EM wave on me. (I allege it was a gamma ray)

4. Poison food, especially the water.

5. Shopping center bombing. I used to go different shopping centers. Early this year I stopped to go around to avoid a mall bombing. I think that's the main murder method Feds apply on me now.(see #459, #517)

Some people don't believe there is earthquake technique. Here is the information released ten years ago.

Re:
DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen
April 28, 1997

There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

Oh, Kathaksung, you have opened my eyes to the truth!

That is really an interesting read. Hey kathasung or whatver you are called, make a goddamn youtube video and become famous.

530. Storm and Iowa Primary (1/3/08)

When recent media poll dramatically changed the rate of Democrats' candidates - by pulling down Hillary Clinton's and push up John Edwards', I felt that Feds would put their own representative - Edwards - to the throne of President. Generally, unless something big happened, the public's opinion is not so easy to change. A dramatical change of the polling data without convincible reason only reflects intention of Feds. Feds is the one who manipulates the media.

Yesterday, two news touched my mind. They were about weather. It said snowstorm socked Midwest, dumping more than a foot of snow and creating hazardous driving condition there. Since it becomes common that Feds alters a climate condition to help its operation, I think Feds created that storm to help John Edwards in today's Iowa Primary. I wrote "John Edwards".

I used to put that kind of article in political thread. But before I could finish the article in a reply, it disappeared - I lost connection to internet. It happened before when I wrote article Feds disliked. I had to re-write it on WordPad than copy and paste it to avoid the loss of article. Then there were repeated losing connection of internet when I tried to post it on the board. The harassment convince me what I wrote is accurate. Feds is afraid of it. I decide to put it in this thread too. Here is it:

John Edwards (1/2/08)

John Edwards works for the Inside Group. He has the characters of a Feds. Feds is a tool of the Inside Group to control this country. They monitor and spy on people. Blackmail and intimidate politicians. Murder and assassinate if necessary. Infiltrate different groups with moles. Manipulate media and rig the election. Feds has no its own opinion. It works to the order from its master. He smiles at the man whom he plans to kill tomorrow.

John Edwards is such kind of man. Media used to post a picture of his smiling face. Is he liberal or conservative? Nobody can tell. Because he has no distinctive opinion. He ducked the debate to avoid express his own opinion. (when he was a Senator) He tried not to offend anyone, either individual or group. Because his work is to monitor others but not to be noticeable. That may be why he resigned from the Senate. (tries not to express his own opinion so no mistake can be exploited by his opponents when he later joins the campaign)

But in crucial moment, they came out to carry out their master's policy. That's how he voted for Patriot Act and Iraq war Authorization bill. He only shows his true face in critical moment.

Now is a crucial point. Bush is so unpopular that to rig a victory for GOP will be too obvious a forgery. The Inside Group needs a representative in Demo. Hillary, though is a follower of the Inside Group, can't compare with Edwards - a representative of Feds' own.

This is how to rig the Iowa Primary. Different from normal election which is easy to rig. ( a rigged election done by the election office controlled by Feds and the result justified by manipulated media poll) Iowa Primary (Demo) depends on the presented individuals. It's hard to rig the count of the presence of people. (just like it's hard to rig the campaign donation money of Ron Paul's) Then how Feds can do to rig the primary? - by altering the weather. They create an extra cold condition for the Iowa.
Edwards will win the Primary because his supporters (A troop of Feds informants who work under discipline) will attend the vote despite how cold the weather is. The supporters of other candidates will be affected by natural humanity softness. Most people will stay at home if it's too cold and dangerous outside. That's how Feds to rig an election with climate change.

The other news that reminds me this is a rigged election (by altering weather)

"Clinton Backers: Californians try to sway voters
By Mary Anne Ostrom
Mercury News, 1/2/08

Cear Rapids, Iowa - Iowans are being warned to stay indoors because of deadly cold temperatures and dangerous roads, but a dozen Silicon Valley campaign foot soldiers are in a race over snow and ice to get them to come out for Hillary Clinton."

An Iowa victory will justify the later rigged election for Edwards. Make the rigging more reasonable. That's why Feds tries its best to make Edwards "win Iowa".

531. Swift response from Feds (1/8/08)

Feds used to react swiftly to my revelation. When I found this, I put the date on my post.

*I posted Judi Bary's story on 3/25/2002.(see #60) Several days later, I was surprised to read the news that her case was going to trial on 4/8/2002. Judi brought the case to the court in 1991. It was delayed again and again. Judi herself couldn't see the trial. She died of breast cancer in 1997 which I alleged a radiation murder. On 6/11/2002, the jury found FBI and Oakland police lied in the case and violated victim's Constitution right of 1st Amendment and 4th Amendment. Judge ruled a 4.4 million compensation. The late justice came after 11 years dragging. I thought it was a swift response to my message. They try to clean up the odds. Anyway, it's a small case for them. (see #96)

*On 12/18, I wrote "527. S.F. Bay Oil spill and Bay Bridge (12/18/07)". Two days later, I surprisedly heard the news that Cosco Busan, the ship that caused oil spill left Bay Area on 12/20.

Just on 12/14, Captain Anya Hunter of Coast Guard said the vessel could not be released before authority finishing the civil and criminal investigation. That day, the ship changed its anchorage to Pier 9 where the fee for berth was cheaper. Obviously it would stay there for some time.

But one day after I revealed it was a criminal case, they let go an evidence despite the investigation far from finishing.

*On 12/28, I wrote "Negative campaign fund planting (12/28/07)" in which I alleged Norman Hsu worked for Feds in order to manipulating politicians. Five days later (1/3) he was put on a trial and sentenced 3 years prison on same day.

Norman Hsu is a fugitive of a fraud case 15 years ago. (1992) A fugitive should live in covert, try not to be noticeable. But Hsu went on with his forgery. He even became a fundraiser of Democratic Party. He appears in high profile event with Hillary. There was no trouble for him. It means he has background. He can go on with his crime until when Feds needs a case to tarnish Hillary Clinton.

Here is the original article. Notice the sentence which touched off a swift one day trial on Norman Hsu.

Re: Negative campaign fund planting (12/28/07)

"Ron Paul To Keep White Supremacist Donation". A recent popular article about Ron Paul's campaign fund.

People are too innocent not to recognize it's another dirty trick of election. Feds used to plant negative contribution to candidate so they have an issue to attack these candidates.

The similar way they do to Clinton by Norman Hsu's contribution.

GOP is skilled in those dirty tricks. You also saw Swift Boat Team attack on Kerry in 2004's election.

Ron Paul is a disfavor of ruling class. So once again, FBI plays trick to tarnish the most hopeful candidate. The two most fearsome rival for GOP are: Ron Paul (Republican) and Hillary (Demo). So the attack concentrate on them.

Who control those organization: Communist Party; supremacist; peace movement; even ACLU and other groups? FBI.

Quote, "FBI Ran Aryan Nations After Butler's Death
Federal Informant Rick Spring, Close Associate Of NSM / Schoep, Admits He Was On Federal Payroll

9/19/2007 4:09:21 PM
Discuss this story in the forum <http://www.answp.com/forum>
Overthrow Staff

-- In a confessional emailed out to white nationalist leaders, federal informant and convicted bank robber Rick Spring admitted today that he operated the Aryan Nations as a false flag front group for the FBI after the death of Richard Butler.

"I have to bare my heart and soul to the good folks of the movement, although this is hard for me to say, I must tell the truth. I Rick Spring have been working for the FED's for some time now and I am sorry," Spring wrote in an email today.

<http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=10582>

Now you know why supremacist donate to Ron Paul's campaign? And why some one cooks this issue hot? It may all be done by the same hand.

532. We need an honest, transparent election (Iowa Primary lesson 1) (1/13/07)

Obama wins Iowa - a state with 92% white population. Why a white state which generally considered conservative has elected a black candidate? It means American people are too resentful to the policy of current government. They hate Iraq war and the loss of civil right.

How can we have this result? Because Iowa Democratic Primary Caucus is an honest, transparent one. Residents gathered at the site on time to discuss their choices then raise their hands. The counting is present, direct and clear. Voters know the result right away. It makes an election hard to be rigged.

As we have seen the mainstream of public opinion is to change the status quo, then Ron Paul should have won the Iowa Republican Caucus too. He has more distinctive flag than Obama has. But he only got 10%. Why? He obviously lost to a corruptive vote system in Iowa Republican Primary - ballot counting.

The ballot was counted by election office. Then an officer would tell you the result. A number can be faked or altered easily. Voters can hardly verify it individually.

This is proved in New Hampshire Primary:

Quote, "Voter Fraud Against Paul Confirmed in Sutton, N.H

By admin | January 8, 2008

Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:
My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn’t corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=655#more-655

Greenville Vote Discrepancy SAME as Sutton

Moreover, when Sutton had been found out, they quickly added 31 votes, and cited ‘human error.’ What is their excuse for this source, now showing Greenville at 25 votes:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=news0807

The problem is, you have to take what they told you but can't verify it. They could tell you it's zero, that forgery is easy to be find out. They could also tell you it's 31 (or 25) then it is hard for you to confirm it's a rigging while the real votes may be 131 or 125.

-----------------

This is a covert totalitarian country. They select president by rigged election. (They control the voting office by intelligence) and justify the result by fake poll. (They manipulate public opinion by media)

533. "Change" what? (Iowa lesson 2, A covert totalitarian) (1/18/08)

Obama won Iowa Demo Caucus with a great victory, a big conflict to what poll predicted that Clinton led other Demo candidates. He owes the victory to "people want a change". The other candidates, Clinton and Edwards, also followed to claim that they are for "change" too. The ridiculous thing is, nobody dares to say what they try to change. It's a taboo. The utmost limit they could go is "to change the status quo". That's it. They stopped here.

What is the status quo? Let's review seven years since Bush stole the seat of US president. In his regime, US suffered 911 attack which now majority of American people think government more or less involved in. With that as justification he activated two wars in Mid-east: war on Afghanistan and war on Iraq. The government also passed Patriot Act - a law that seriously hurt civil rights of people. Bush also signed a lot of Presidential Directive and executive order to expand police power and erode civil liberty. In his ruling, torture and warrantless eavesdropping blossom and prosper. What else has he achieved? A high national debt you have to pay later.

So what is mainstream of public opinion for "change"? Simple, abandon the war policy, (withdraw from Iraq), invest money in domestic society (spend more for society than on war expense) and recover civil liberty. But even such a simple opinion became a taboo, a scarcity for candidates. They dare not to put it at the point of slogan. All they can do is shout "change". Change what? They dare not say.

In fact, despite most of GOP candidates (belongs to Bush regime, the target of change) the current leading Demo candidates are the same. Hillary and Edwards, both voted for Patriot Act and Iraq War authorization Bill. In this main point, they are no difference to Bush. How hypocrite they are when they cried "change". They should be the target of change. Even Obama is a puppet too. He voted for Patriot Act and voted for the bill for funding the Iraq war, although he voted against Iraq war authorization bill. People have nothing else to choose. Among three rotten apples, they have to choose the lesser one.

The only candidate with a distinctive flag is Ron Paul. He is anti - Iraq war and insists the value of civil liberty. But in a covert totalitarian, a disfavor of the Inside group will never win in a manipulated election.

Not only candidates dare not speak out what people are thinking, (maybe due to the media censorship) the Iraq war and civil rights topic are also the taboo of media. In election news from mainstream media (in my area, Mercury News which I collected a pile of newspaper) there are a lot of report about religious topic, immigration or medicare or sometimes even about economy. All these are long existed problem not related to Bush regime much. They just avoid to touch the topic of Iraq war and civil liberty. (notice what TV and newspaper report on campaign news)

"Change". Change what? Ask your candidate.

It's sad to see such a phenomenon. Candidate shout of "change" but dare not say what to change. That is totalitarian. People, candidates dare not speak up. Then an election became a puppet show. The Inside Group pick up candidate through rigged election. (Feds controlled election office) and make people believe the result through fake poll. (manipulated media).

yur, ok. Wutevar.

Me thinks HL2.net is under "ass"sult from teh tin hatz club of USA.

Interesting read. Actually I think I can hear a black chopper circling my house...
No, seriously, it's quite entertaining to read these takes on these events, I like the autist-ish manner of building up huge constructs over certain details that nobody would even notice (except Kathaksung, because...well, he's Kathaksung, afte all)
Heard about the b52-incident over at abovetopsecret, however I wouldn't have had any suspicion on that bridge incident...maybe there's some link there, I'll study those posts again at a later point.

Take care and watch out for the feds, Katahk ^^

I love how kathaksung's title is "under surveilance"

You may mock him now, but when the truth comes out ... It will be too late to apologise.

Oh this so cool! I'm posting for the first time in a kathaksung thread. I mean, I finally get to participate in one of the great cultural events of halflife2.net/forums! Hi kathaksung! :D We all <3 you very much.

It's really a cross-forum culture... You see, others have the 'delight' of receiving his posts, too.

As a federal agent, I reserve the right t.... Ehh... No? I just asked him repeatedly each time. :)

Nah, stalking is when you look up his name on google. Now THAT's interesting, because people have some pretty funny photoshops involving him, believe it or not.

534. Feds strategy (Iowa lesson 3) (1/23/08)

1. Pre-conception mind control. Iowa is a small state. Its Primary used to be neglected by media. But this time Media beat the drum to propaganda the Iowa Caucus in advance, said it's important because in most recent two elections, Iowa picked up the right choice - Bush. It hints that an Iowa choose President would be President of US. So Feds prepared two winners of their own in both parties: John Edwards and Mike Huckabee.

2. Bush is an unpopular president. He can sit on that chair due to the corrupt voting system. But after eight years bad performance, it's hard to keep GOP in top position anymore. The Insiders group has to have one of their own representative - John Edwards, to be the leading candidate of Demo. The tactic:

(1) Three years preparation. Edwards was planted in Iowa for more than three years before 08 Caucus. How can an individual, not very popular in his party, be so sure that he could win the next election that he even sacrifice four years to move to a small state? He is not that foresight. It was a strategy planned by his master - Feds.

(2) Create a cold weather to prevent rivals' supporter from attending. (Iowa Demo Caucus count on the heads of attendants) Feds created deadly cold temperatures and dangerous roads condition on Caucus day. Edwards' supporters would come to vote (Most of them informants of Feds, vote under discipline) while others may be halted by harsh weather.

(3) They thought a white domain, conservative state would prefer a white man to a woman or black.

Feds almost succeeded in this strategy. The nearly four years hard work in local Iowa and cold weather worked. Edwards beat the Hillary - a big banner of Demo of Bill Clinton, although it's a small, one point victory of 30% vs. 29%.

But Feds loses to the will of people. It didn't expect people are so resentful that they turned out despite the cold weather, abandoned racial prejudice to vote for Obama. People want change.

3. Why Feds planted Edwards in Iowa, not big state like Florida? Because Iowa is a small state easy to be influenced and be propagated as indicative. Giuliani runs Florida because there is more votes there. It's practical. Feds ran Iowa for its psychological operation. Iowa Demo Caucus count on heads of present voters. It's direct and clear and honest. Winning an honest campaign will justify the later rigged ones. I believe if Edwards had won the Iowa, then he would have been rewarded most victories in later primary of other states. The rest campaign count on ballots - a system easy to be rigged.

To reach their goal, Mercury News - the tool of the Feds - introduced the counting method of Iowa Demo Caucus in detail one day before the voting. The purpose is to show people: see, (if) Edwards win the first caucus, it's honest. So there will be no doubt when he wins all the way of other campaign. Only Feds under-estimated the indignation of the people. It failed in Iowa Demo caucus.

4. Un-common sense. Obama won Iowa Caucus because it was an honest voting. People view him the one who can cause change. Huckabee won Rep's Iowa with no reason. Just because the ballot counting is a corrupt system easy to be rigged.

The two favorites of the Feds, Edwards and Huckabee, are unpopular compare to their rivals. They too, have much less campaign fund then their rivals. Huckabee's victory may indicate Feds will send its representative to the president chair in rogue's way. They can manipulate a poll number or voting result willfully. No matter how unreasonable it is.

535. Huckabee and Evangelical (Iowa lesson 4) (1/28/08)

Why I say Huckabee is a representative of the Feds?

1. Media blew the trumpet on Iowa Primary to hint that it had correctly selected the president in recent primaries. It hints that Edwards (planned to win Demo Caucus though failed) or Huckabee would be the next US President. It is a pre-conception mind control. I view it as Feds' intention.

2. Huckabee was unpopular compare with other Republican's candidates. He also has less campaign fund than his rivals. How could he jumped to the leading seat? He is said conservative, so are the most of other GOP candidates. Is he a Bush basher? Then nobody can compare with Ron Paul. Does he have any extraordinary policy to appeal public? None. How could he suddenly become a hot idle and win the Iowa Primary? The media voluntarily cooked his news. (compare to how media deliberately censor the news of Ron Paul) Since the election office and the media are manipulated by Feds, I view him as Feds' candidate.

Anyhow, media gave a reason why Huckabee won Iowa - it says religion lift him to victory. When did President election become a religious campaign? Is it for a politician or for a missionary? It's as ridiculous as that a man won the CEO of a big firm because he identifies himself as an evangelical. The media says, "Affable Huckabee wins over evangelical voters."

3. Although it is absurd, I think media - a traditional mind control tool - this time tells truth. I view evangelical voters as a power base of the Inside group who controls this country. "Evangelical voters" doesn't mean majority of Americans but the will of the Inside Group. Here is the story how Feds related to this power base and how its representative announcing its annual plan in the name of prophecy.

Quote, "John Ashcroft to teach class at Va. college
By Richard Willing, USA TODAY

One month after leaving office, former U.S. attorney general John Ashcroft has a new job: He'll be a part-time professor at a Christian university run by television evangelist Pat Robertson

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-03-16-ashcroft-teach_x.htm

Quote, 'Pat Robertson Predicts Worldwide Violence, U.S. Recession in 2008

Wednesday, January 02, 2008
NORFOLK, Va. - On Wednesday's "700 Club" broadcast, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network predicted that evangelism will increase and more people will seek God as the chaos develops.

Last year, Robertson predicted that a terrorist act, possibly involving a nuclear weapon, would result in mass killing in the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319728,00.html

1. When Feds has the technique to alter climate, such like create hurricane, earthquake.... while people don't know there is such kind of technique, they would believe it's work of God. (Hurricane Katrina, 2005 South Asia tsunami...)

2. When Government insider used to activate false flag terror attack (911 attack, anthrax letter....)to grab power and money from people, innocent people thought it was done by Al Qaida, Saddam....

3. While Feds controlled the election system by their informant or assets, it's easy to rig the election. That's how Bush could be selected twice and Ron Paul always be neglected.

You know the trick, then you know so said God for Pat Robertson is Feds. He just announces their annual plan in advance. Plan sometimes went soured due to the situation. But he still goes on with his psychological operation under the cover of evangelical broadcaster. He had predicted Bush would be president. (they control media and election office) He almost successful in prediction of nuclear attack in 2007. (Remember 8/31/07, a B-52 mis-loading nuclear missiles and flying over US continent) Now re-consider the meaning of his words:"evangelism will increase and more people will seek God as the chaos develops."

536. Feds and Obama (2/3/08)

It seems Feds has a deal with Obama and chooses him as the most favorite of Demo candidate.

1. Mercury News - a tool of Feds - recommends: Barack Obama as Demo candidate and John McCain as GOP candidate. That's not a decision based on opinion or policy but on Feds' intention. John McCain is famous for his "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.". If Mercury News is anti-war, then it should have picked up Ron Paul. But it chooses a warmonger. Then why it picks up Obama in Demo instead of Clinton?

2. From Republican's platform, Obama is easier to be defeat than Clinton. So they would rather have Obama as their rival. Or in another word, it will be more reasonable to defeat Obama in a rigged election. Obama may represent mainstream public opinion. So what. Ron Paul has a more distinctive flag, hasn't Feds successfully put him at the bottom? With same tactic they can easily defeat Obama. Justify it as Americans are not ready for a black president.

3. Even if Obama wins. He is easier to be manipulated than Hillary. Hillary, backed by a huge Demo party machine, has to take care of the interest of the Demo Party more or less. Obama is a new berry. He has not that burden. He will satisfy Feds demand more than to his party.

4. Bush is awarded by two terms of US President because he loyally carries out the policy of Feds. DOJ got Patriot Act and warrantless eavesdropping, DOD got fat budget and war. Feds got their own representative as their head: Ashcroft, Gonzalez, Mukasy. This time, when they failed to get Edwards as Demo president candidate, they have him as their future head - Attorney General.

Quote, "Attorney General Edwards?

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Illinois Democrats close to Sen. Barack Obama are quietly passing the word that John Edwards will be named attorney general in an Obama administration.
http://www.creators.com/opinion/robert-novak/attorney-general-edwards.html

537. Missile murder attempt under the cover of meteorite (2/8/08)

To coordinate the election, to improve the image of Republican Party, the news about war on terror significantly reduced recently. Feds tried not to relate GOP to notorious Bush's "achievement". US casualty in Iraq drops to a new low. Al Qaida and militants take a vacation . Terror attack warning is less heard - which was once so prosperous in mid 2007. Do you still remember the gut feeling of Chertoff, Mueller and other "terror" experts who warned feverishly in July 07? Media tries its best to avoid the issue of "Iraq war", "war on terror", "warrantless wiretap". To reduce the criticism on Bush to the least.

The terror attack, mostly are manipulated by Feds, I think. They try to make it a big one to distract the framed case on me. The case is so big that in 18 months Feds had closed (or tried to close) the Bay Bridge for 5 times. The recent silence on "terror attack" news doesn't mean the persecution is postponed. It goes on, in another way - in a form of natural disaster. In early February, I found such a topic in a web-site. "50/50 chance we die on January 24"

Quote, "Asteroid 2007 TU24

A meteor the size of a sky scraper is coming dangerously close to earth. On January 24 4PM the meteor will hit.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328087/pg1

Then I remembered another news in that month:
"Spy satellite on collision course
By Eillen Sullivan A.P.

Washington - A large US spy satellite has lost power and could hit the Earth in late February or early March. ..... The satellite can no longer can be controlled, and it is unknown where on the planet it might come down." (Mercury News 1/27/08)

My interpret to these two news is that Feds planed a murder case in the cover of natural disaster - a meteorite explode in January 24. When that plan went soured they immediately (3 days later) prepared another one - by announcing a lost control spy satellite which will hit Earth in late February.

Why the plan of January 24 failed? I think "Asteroid 2007 TU24" was a rock not a missile. Though they could expect the time the rock entering the atmosphere of the Earth, they couldn't control its track to a designated area. How to throw an object on to a targeted area (that is San Francisco Bay Area) from space? By a controlled satellite. Of course the mastermind is Feds, so easy for them to find an old spy satellite as sacrifice. They moved it to the track they wanted. (It was easy for them to announce the satellite is out of control) To make it look like real, it takes weeks for the satellite to descend to the atmosphere. But the satellite is not a missile, how do you know it will direct hit the designated area?
Don't worry. The real work will be done by missiles. (Theoretically, the debris possibly scattered in a range thousands miles long.) Nobody can tell the damage is done by a missile or by a satellite. Because the investigator is the murderer. It will be similar to 911. A self demolishing (in this case, a missile attack) under the cover of the collapse caused by plane impact.( in this case, a satellite's impact)

To prevent the revelation of the truth, the article ("Spy satellite on collision course") also warned "The spacecraft contains hydrazine - which is rocket fuel - according to a government official who was not authorized to speak publicly. Hydrazine, a colorless liquid with an ammonia-like odor, is a toxic chemical and can cause harm to anyone who is in contact with it." They don't allow outsiders have any chance to investigate it. But by common sense, any fuel will be burned off when the satellite enters atmosphere. It won't survive the high temperature caused by friction.

As for a missile attack disguised as meteorite, I have talked about this tactic two years ago in " 356. Tsunami, flooding and meteorite (11/7/05)" I said,

Quote, "Unknown object falls on Indonesia
Meteor or bomb? Officials not sure, no injuries known

Jakarta, Indonesia (AP)

Indonesia air force radar detected an unidentified object falling toward the Earth at a great speed before disappearing at around the same time as the noise was heard.

Police have been on high alert in Indonesia in recent days after several Western governments reported that Islamic militants, blamed for a series of attacks in recent years, were planning more bombings."

(Mercury News, 12/19/04)

I believe it was an experiment of space weapon. A practice of a missile cruised in space to hit the target on earth. But a missile is not a meteor. Everything would be clear if there was an investigation. That's why the news drew a tail, to hint it might be a terrorist bombing.

It's not a coincidence that both events which Anthony Carr prophesied (tsunami and meteor) took place in Indonesia, almost at same time. (12/19/04 for meteor, one week later, on 12/26, for tsunami)

Because two months ago, in October that year, Yudhoyono became the President of Indonesia. Inside group then had a safe place to carry out their experiment for new technology under the protection of a puppet dictator.

I love his rank on the forum

"Under Surveillance"

538. More about meteorite (2/13/08)

Review the article I wrote two years ago:

"324. Tsunami (6/27/05)

As I have told in #261, 262, 302, 305 that Anthony Carr's Big Prophecy for 2004 was a proclamation of Inside group being used to influence the psychology of Americans. In the newspaper, there were seven big prophecies, five with pictures which I have talked about already. There were two without picture.

1. Meteorite hits US. A super size meteorite will hit a desert city of America.

2. Big lake area will become a water country. Storm will sweep over the boundary of US and Canada. There will be a great flooding in Big Lake area. Few boat will survive it as Noah's Ark. Besides, nuclear explosion will cause tsunami in Cuba. Half of Cuba will be drowned. "

Anthony Carr's prophecy was made on 1/1/04. The big tsunami took place in 12/26/04. (Replace Cuba with Indonesia) The big flooding took place in August 05. (Replace Big lake area with New Orleans) The meteorite hit programme was delayed until now. The original plan obviously was to eliminate the target people in Las Vegas (A desert city. Easy to arrange a vacation for target people) Anyhow, it was almost done at that time.

Quote, 'Bush almost made major speech last month regarding incoming asteroid

Earth almost put on impact alert
By Dr David Whitehouse BBC News Online science editor

Some scientists believed on 13 January that a 30m object, later designated 2004 AS1, had a one-in-four chance of hitting the planet within 36 hours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3517319.stm
http://www.whoi.edu/institutes/occi/currenttopics/ct_abruptclimate.htm

Of course, if the project had been done, they can always give you a code story that it's a work of "2004 AS1", or "Asteroid 2007 TU24". Just like they told you the plane hits on 911 is "Flight 93" or so and so. Ignorant people would believe it was God's will. We know it was the work of the Feds.

The amazing thing is Bush almost did the same work Anthony Carr did. No former US presidents had ever tried to warn a coming asteroid. No former US presidents had ever brought so much natural disaster to the world. The great tsunami in 2004 killed nearly 200,000 people. A big city (New Orleans) was drowned in 2005. South California had a historical wild fire in 2007. Minneapolis Bridge collapsed in same year. All can be stories put in Bible. Yet they were created by Feds who developed new technique.

Three weeks ago a submarine cable was cut in Mid-east. Internet communication was disabled. I think it was done by US - a step to Iran war. Feds will do it in US too. I am harassed by cyberspace team so much nowadays. I suffered by slow processing and was unable to post in some web sites such like AOL and Myspace. It is not a ban but equals to it because I failed to post anything to the forum. The surveillance team also sent out harassing e-mail from my IP address to the host to cause a ban. Which happened in Denver Post web site. The warrantless wiretap task force not only do the surveillance work but also commit the crime to violate the civil right of free speech.

539. Bush waves terrorist whip again (2/18/07)

On 2/14, Bush announced the plan to shoot down that spy satellite. I think it was a cover up reaction to my revelation posted on 2/8 and 2/13.

Though the missile murder plot (disguised as explosion caused by flying object from space) went soured, the persecution plot never stops. Almost at same time Bush announcing the shooting down satellite plan, he had another announcement. Missile murder plan is replaced by terror attack.

Quote, "Bush Warns Terrorists Planning Attacks Far Worse Than 9/11 -
Demands Far Broader Powers to Spy on Americans

At a morning appearance in the Oval Office, President Bush pressed the House to adopt quickly a plan that the Senate approved on Tuesday to broaden the government’s spying powers and give legal immunity to telephone companies.

The plan is essential, Mr. Bush said, because terrorists are planning attacks on American soil
“that will make Sept. 11 pale in comparison.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/w...q=Eavesdropping+Law+Is+Likely+to+Lapse&st=nyt

As I always says Bin Laden and Al Qaida are puppet tools of US intelligence. They act to the demand of US ruling class. They attacked on 911 in US to give Bush an excuse to activate war in Mid-east. They bomb Iraqi civilians so Pentagon has excuse to send more troops to Mid-east. They are in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Indonesia, in Philippine.... But strange to say, there was no Al Qaida in Iraq under Saddam's regime. There is no Al Qaida in Iran and Syria too. Why? Because Al Qaida are commanded and protected by US intelligence. So they only exist where US intelligence dominates. That's why Bin Laden can never been captured. They work like a whip to attack ordinary people. When people are hurt, they give up their civil right and money to the ruling class.

This time, Bush again wave the whip of "terrorist attack" to extort for the power of warrantless wiretapping. What is it to make 911 pale in comparison? Likely a nuclear attack. What time will it be? Likely at the planned time the spy satellite dropped onto the Earth - in late February or early March. To Feds working style, the plot will come with a framed drug case; comes with a terror attack to distract. Possibly this time, they'll start war on Iran.

540. Murder attempt coincidence with war attempt (2/23/08)

In later January, a series of storm started a rain period in Bay Area. On 1/26, the Mercury News complained, "When will it ever end? too wet to go out, too cold to play ball: Rain through monday and that's not all." It was not all. The rain continued two weeks. The last rain stopped on Sunday, 2/3. Next day, 2/4, there were two 3.0 magnitude earthquakes in San Jose, plus another one on 2/6. Newspaper said they were aftershocks of the 5.6 scale earthquake happened last October. Though the quakes were small, they took place right after two weeks' rain. I view it as an attempt to create a liquefaction quake. (see Rain to create a liquefaction quake (4/5/06))

Then I learned that in Mid-east, the Internet communication problem was caused by the cut of undersea cable. In a time span about two weeks, there were 5 cable cuts: two in Egypt, left side of Iran; one in west coat of Malaysia, right side of Iran; and two at the doorstep of Iran.

Quote, "Submarine Cables, Subsidiares and Subversion

Iran is going to have their own “oil stock exchange,” but why does this matter? The Iranian oil bourse was going to be a stock market for petroluem, petrochemicals and gas. What’s the big catch here? The exchange planned on being ran with currencies excluding the U.S. dollar. If you remember from earlier in the post, Iran stopped allowing purchases of their oil with the U.S. dollar in December of 2007. So, obviously, the U.S. is not going to be happy about this. The biggest piece of information linking this to the recent damages is the proposed location of the bourse: the island of Kish. This is the island that is RIGHT NEXT TO at least two of the cuts that have recently occurred:

Some of you may suddenly be thinking to yourselves that this sounds familiar. That’s because the last person who decided to stop using the U.S. dollar for trading oil was a man by the name of Saddam Hussein in the fall of 2000.

http://www.ilovebonnie.net/2008/02/06/submarine-cables-subsidiares-and-subversion/

I checked the map at that site and found a strange coincidence. The two cable cuts at the foot of Iran happened at the time when I alleged there were attempts to eliminate me.

1. * In thread "50/50 chance we die on January 24", it said Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit Earth on 1/24. Which I think was a plan of missile bombing murder in the name of a meteor hit the Earth. (see #537)
* An undersea cable was cut near the Dubai coast on 1/23 which I allege was a step for war with Iran.

2. * In San Jose a rain lasted two weeks stopped on 2/3. Two small earthquakes took place on 2/4. Which I alleged was an attempt of creating a liquefaction quake.
* Fourth submarine Fiber Optic Cable Cut. Cable linking Qatar to the United Arab Emirates was cut on Sunday, February 3, causing more telecommunication disruptions. Which I allege was a step for war with Iran.

A big event (this time it's Iran war) to distract the elimination. The timing of war and elimination must be collaborated. One collaboration may be a coincidence. Two collaborations you can hardly say a coincidence. What about a third one? They planned a lost control satellite to hit the Earth. Since they had destroyed that satellite two days ago, it's not likely they would cut cable again to prove there had been a plot. How do you know there was a pre-step to Iran war to distract the missile bombing murder case (in the name of a satellite hitting the Earth)?

There is a trace.

541. Eiffel Tower bombing had been planned for Iran war (2/28/08)

3. * The Mercury News reported on 1/27/08 that a large US spy satellite could "hit the Earth in late February or early March." I allege it was a plan of missile bombing murder in the name of a satellite hit the Earth.
* Quote, "Iran's Oil Bourse Could Topple The Dollar
By Mike Whitney
2-5-8
France is also planning military maneuvers in the Straits of Hormuz. Operation "Gulf Shield 01," will take place off the coast of Iran and will employ thousands of personnel in combined arms operations that will include simulated attacks on oil platforms."
Exercises are scheduled to take place from Feb. 23 to March 5, and will involve 1,500 French, 2,500 Emirate, and 1,300 Qatari personnel operating on land, at sea and in the air, the ministry said..."Around a half-dozen warships, 40 aircraft and dozens of armored vehicles will be in the war games", Fusalba said.
http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=3346953&C=mideast

How well the Feb.23 to March 5 overlaps with the late February or early March. This third coincidence, combine with the previous two undersea cable cuts, may show us that Bush administration would start Iran war because Iran abandoned the US dollar as oil trading currency. And Iran war, has been planned to distract a domestic murder case in US which would be covered in the name of liquefaction earthquake or the explosion caused by flying object from space.

Since Tony Blair's stepping down, US finds another war partner - Sarkozy of France. I have alleged there is a secret deal between Sarkozy and Bush when Sarkozy was invited for a private vacation in US last summer. This news proves it. France will play a big role in Iran war.

Of course, US and France are so said "democratic country". To distinguish from Hitler, they need a justification. So we saw a false flag attack 911. Then what will be it for Iran? Like 911, they will bomb a famous landmark - Eiffel Tower.

Quote, "Terror plot to blow up Eiffel Tower uncovered
By IAN SPARKS - 11th January 2008

A plot by Islamic terrorists to blow up the Eiffel Tower has been uncovered.
A scrambled short-wave radio conversation exposing the planned attack on the world's most visited monument was picked up by Portuguese air traffic controllers and passed on to French spy chiefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=507760&in_page_id=1811&ito=newsnow

This is a pre-conception propaganda. At the same time they let out this news, Bush started a Mid-east tour (1/9 to 1/16) obviously to arrange the coming Iran war with Israel and other ally Arabic countries. Then we saw the above events. I believe if they could successfully fulfill their elimination mission, Eiffel Tower would be blown up and followed by an Iran war.

Back