Government conspiracy

Ricin, handguns and -oh shi- ANARCHISTIC LITERATURE found in Las vegas hotel.
Authorities do not fear a terrorist incident.

Could you write something on that, kathy sweety?

Maybe they're finally framing radical leftists now (people talking too much about the constitution have been classified terrorists by police manuals)

Heh, wadsy and kathaksung...agreeing with on another...in the same thread. :eek:

Now all we need is one more just like them and the triumvirate of evil will be complete. :thumbs:

Well, actually I thought there still was Clarky left, couldn't he join us?
But Kath isn't a proper community member, anyway, but neither am I.

Oh me goodness, I remember I have suffered direct harassment at the hands of the government today,...
My school principal told me not to "look at that stuff", referring to a conversation I had going on the actual possibility, which I am properly concidering only now, six years after, that the pentagon could not have suffered less damage from a 767 (is that the right typ?) than the faces of the WTC towers, which leads me to believe in the absence of flight 77 that day.

Well, actuallyBut Kath isn't a popular /fixed* community member, anyway, but neither am I.
I disagree. You guys are quite popular, just not in a positive way. Take Shasta for instance.

He was quite popular, but only because he was such an asshole to the point of being comical.

The term, "Shasta bot" floated around for quite some time to describe new members that act, "Shasta-like".

Likewise, if you or Kathaksung ever get canned permanently because of excessive "conspiracy theory" spamming and forum disobedience, I'm sure others will take your place that mimics your "conspiracy theory spamming" in which case they will be called, "wadsy bots" or, "kathaksung bots".

You should be proud tbh. :thumbs:

We're all going to be sore losers when Kathaksung turns out to be exactly right.

In all honesty, I'd wish you guys would quit picking on poor wadsy and kathaksung. However, I can't blame the moderators for banning them for a week for spamming up the forums. They need to chill out with the spamming and learn to use links and the "edit" button.

In all honesty, I'd wish you guys would quit picking on poor wadsy and kathaksung. However, I can't blame the moderators for banning them for a week for spamming up the forums. They need to chill out with the spamming and learn to use links and the "edit" button.

And not to create new threads simply to say exactly the same crap as the last one (kathksung isn't guilty of this since he mega-necros threads).

Request denied.

542. Terror attack, prophecy and payment (3/4/08)

In this early 08 plot, Feds activated their premeditated plans. Three of them had been appeared in Anthony Carr's big prophecy in 2004. That is:

1. Meteorite hits US. In this case: they at first declared that Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit the Earth then replaced meteorite by a spy satellite.
2. Earthquake in California. Which once took place in Oct. 2007 in San Jose area where I live and then took place in same spot on 2/4/08. Though it was not so strong as prophecy predicted, it combined with two weeks continuing rain and could have caused big damage (a liquefaction quake) if they raised the magnitude of the earthquake.
3. Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack. You saw that secret conveniently "picked up by Portuguese air traffic controllers and passed on to French spy chiefs." in January 2008.

I have referred the meteor in prophecy. Here is what I wrote about Eiffel Tower and earthquake in Anthony Carr's prediction three years ago: "It said, Canadian Anthony Carr, viewed as a modern Nostradamus, predicted that Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack, Rome of Italy and California of US would have strong earthquake in 2004." (see "261. Prophecy (10/14/04)")

Eiffel Tower was not attacked in 2004. Because at that time the President of France was Chirac. He didn't agree with Bush's terror policy. Terror attack could only be done under the permission of evil leadership. That's how we saw Al Qaida can only exist in countries where government cooperate with US. Because it works for the interest of US. That's what Obama saw: Al Qaida was not in Iraq until Bush invades it. 911 happened 8 months after Bush took the office. Great tsunami happened two months after Yudhoyono became president of Indonesia. And Eiffel Tower bombing threat heard three months after Sarkozy became president of France. Evil men followed with evil matter.

Of course there is always big payment for big deal. Great tsunami took place in west coast of Indonesia. The Acheh province was drawn in water. Yudhoyono got a big political gift. Long time Acheh rebel had to give up its armed resistance and took the offer from government. China got the host of 2008 Olympic and membership of WTO in 2001 secret deal. Tony Blair got the host of 2012 Olympic for London 7/7 bombing. What will Sarcozy get for the secret deal of Eiffel Tower bombing and Iran war? Here is one of the payments.

Quote, "US lawmakers blast Boeing defense contract snub
Mar 1
US lawmakers have reacted angrily after the US military awarded a 35-billion-dollar aircraft deal to Europe's Northrop Grumman/EADS group, in a major blow to US manufacturers Boeing.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080301224212.az5r6vht&show_article=1

The news uses the name of Europe's Northrop Grumman/EADS group. What it doesn't say is the main beneficiary is Air Bus company and France.

543. Harassment and warrantless eavesdropping (3/9/08)

Early this month, (on Mar. 1 and Mar. 3) I found two web sites changed its window format. I also found in my long time thread in that two sites, a period of postings were lost. (in one site, the latest two years of postings was lost. In another one, six months of postings was lost.) I can only conclude that in that two years (or for another one, six months) I posted in a fake web site the surveillance server supplied me. The readers of the real web site can never see my postings. And I posted to a fake forum only Feds could access. I guess that when the warrantless wiretapping law expired in February, one of the surveillance team (work in the name of "anti-terror" task force) had to leave. I think so because the warrantless wiretapping law was said to target at foreign agents and terrorists. And the two web sites locate in Canada. When one of the surveillance team who watched foreign communication left, they had to turn the connection back to the real sites. Then I encountered with a new window format and lost postings. The postings that lost must be in the file of the surveillance server of the leaving team.

My experience proves the Feds not only eavesdrop, they also harass and commit crime to violet the the Amendment of Free Speech. They blocked my internet communication to the other people. Here are the url of that two web sites.

http://www.freedominion.com.pa/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8351&p=696005#p696005

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=32734

Why did I say one of the surveillance team left? Because the main team remains. The harassment is aggressive these days. The day before yesterday, I was blocked to post a comment in AOL news story discussion. The page kept on telling me: "Your comment could not be successfully saved at this time. Please try again later." At last I had to give up. Yesterday, when I posted in the forum of Mercury News, the board lost paragraph function. My message became a big lump. I had to put ".........." between each paragraph to make it a little easier to read. See url:

http://prod.forums.mercurynews.com/forums/node/13453

A continuous problem of lost connection to internet also forced me to abandon a lot of chance to discuss and post in many forums. This is a rogue team. There is a lack of check and balance. Yet they want more - a blank check of warrantless eavesdropping.

holy shit i have to start visiting the politics section more often because of these threads by kathaksung

542. Terror attack, prophecy and payment (3/4/08)

In this early 08 plot, Feds activated their premeditated plans. Three of them had been appeared in Anthony Carr's big prophecy in 2004. That is:

1. Meteorite hits US. In this case: they at first declared that Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit the Earth then replaced meteorite by a spy satellite.
2. Earthquake in California. Which once took place in Oct. 2007 in San Jose area where I live and then took place in same spot on 2/4/08. Though it was not so strong as prophecy predicted, it combined with two weeks continuing rain and could have caused big damage (a liquefaction quake) if they raised the magnitude of the earthquake.
3. Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack. You saw that secret conveniently "picked up by Portuguese air traffic controllers and passed on to French spy chiefs." in January 2008.

I have referred the meteor in prophecy. Here is what I wrote about Eiffel Tower and earthquake in Anthony Carr's prediction three years ago: "It said, Canadian Anthony Carr, viewed as a modern Nostradamus, predicted that Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack, Rome of Italy and California of US would have strong earthquake in 2004." (see "261. Prophecy (10/14/04)")

Eiffel Tower was not attacked in 2004. Because at that time the President of France was Chirac. He didn't agree with Bush's terror policy. Terror attack could only be done under the permission of evil leadership. That's how we saw Al Qaida can only exist in countries where government cooperate with US. Because it works for the interest of US. That's what Obama saw: Al Qaida was not in Iraq until Bush invades it. 911 happened 8 months after Bush took the office. Great tsunami happened two months after Yudhoyono became president of Indonesia. And Eiffel Tower bombing threat heard three months after Sarkozy became president of France. Evil men followed with evil matter.

Of course there is always big payment for big deal. Great tsunami took place in west coast of Indonesia. The Acheh province was drawn in water. Yudhoyono got a big political gift. Long time Acheh rebel had to give up its armed resistance and took the offer from government. China got the host of 2008 Olympic and membership of WTO in 2001 secret deal. Tony Blair got the host of 2012 Olympic for London 7/7 bombing. What will Sarcozy get for the secret deal of Eiffel Tower bombing and Iran war? Here is one of the payments.

Spies sappin meh environments!

You forgot the bloody earthquake in Lincolnshire, you ****ing nonce.

He was quite popular, but only because he was such an asshole to the point of being comical.

People with attitudes like his are sad and nothing more. I could never see anything comical about that guy.

Why did I say one of the surveillance team left? Because the main team remains. The harassment is aggressive these days. The day before yesterday, I was blocked to post a comment in AOL news story discussion. The page kept on telling me: "Your comment could not be successfully saved at this time. Please try again later." At last I had to give up. Yesterday, when I posted in the forum of Mercury News, the board lost paragraph function. My message became a big lump. I had to put ".........." between each paragraph to make it a little easier to read. See url:

http://prod.forums.mercurynews.com/forums/node/13453

A continuous problem of lost connection to internet also forced me to abandon a lot of chance to discuss and post in many forums. This is a rogue team. There is a lack of check and balance. Yet they want more - a blank check of warrantless eavesdropping.

*snrkt
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

let me get this straight. You, kathaksung, are being harassed and pursued by Mysterious Government Agents (MGAs). The same MGAs who, through much cunning and resource, have concocted a conspiracy that only YOU and a select few others know about, despite the presence of billions of people possessing the same information. And these MGAs, with the demonstrated cunning and resources to fool BILLIONS, harass you by MESSING with your INTERNET CONNECTION?! You, with the rest of your fraternity, have obviously distilled the actual truth from this extensive, complicated, and above all EXPENSIVE web of lies, and the only thing those rich and powerful MGAs can do is PREVENT you from posting on INTERNET FORUMS?!

Obviously, you have access to some extremely privileged information, information that somehow escaped the eyes of rabid journalists and opposing politicians, only to fall into the hands of you, stoically spreading the word in forums devoted largely to the discussion of video games. Or maybe you have some some sort of protection, the kind that these MGAs are helpless to overcome, the same group who have demonstrated the ability to silence people with FAR more power and money than you. Maybe you could share? I'm sure after we free ourselves from the sinister control of the government, all your posts would become lucid and meaningful, as opposed to what they are now.

For what its worth, I would have started with calling my cable provider.

I have one too ...you dont?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sterned

the first one obviously, although metaphorically speaking hl2.net is the poo stuck up my arse

sterned

The realization that you spend far too much time on a meaningless internet forum, instead of focusing on the things in your life that matter most.

Wow, I'm feeling sterned right now. I need to reexamine my priorities!

<whistles innocently>

I'm guilty of being sterned myself.

544. Step by step, dogs take over the power (3/14/08)

I went back to the freedominion.com site and found its window background went back to the usual format. The missing two years postings came back too like nothing had happened. Only the message I posted on March 1st 08 is missing which reminds me it was not a dream. The surveillance server did supply me the old format on 3/1 then pulled it back later. That action carried away the message I posted on that day. I tried the url I loaded on that day. It leads to another thread of two years ago which I have never attended. It may prove Feds did give me the old thread which was intercepted two years ago. So when they withdrew it(url) from the list they had to replace it by a nearby thread that ends at same time - April 2006.

This is a typical way how Feds manipulate this country. They control media and internet. They intercept and censor your post if they don't like it while you misunderstand your post could be read by other people. Election is similar. Feds control the election office. People who vote thought their ballot would be counted. As a matter of fact, the officer who control voting box decide everything. If the result meets their will, they let it go. Otherwise they censor it and give out a fake one. Nobody can verify it. What they need to do is to let out some reason in media to justify the result.

Three days ago, news reported: "SPITZER/ Federal wiretap caught plans to meet prostitute". "January FBI stakeout of Spitzer reported". From the topic I got three points. 1. Demo is the target. (Spitzer is an elite of Democrats) 2. FBI openly show off in stage. 3. Wiretap emphasized. It is an extortion from DOJ obviously. What relates to these three points recently? Warrantless wiretap!

Here is a brief news today:
"House closes doors to debate wiretapping

The House held a closed session Thursday for the first time in 25 years to discuss a hotly contested surveillance bill.

Republicans requested privacy for what they termed "an honest debate" on the new Democratic eavesdropping measure that is opposed by the White House and most Republicans in Congress.

Lawmakers were forbidden to disclose what was said during the hourlong session. The extent to which minds were changed, if at all, should be more clear today, when the House was expected to openly debate and then vote on the bill."
(Mercury News 3/14/08)

Human raise dogs to protect their homes. Dogs were chained because otherwise they might kill with the power they were given. But with so much power dogs want to be master to govern the human. So they had a false flag attack on 9/11 2001. Now it's another extortion to increase dogs' power - to attack on their own will. (Dogs used to be told they could only attack with the permission of human - a court warrant) Under the extortion of the dogs, will human give them another blank check?

545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/08)

At least two provision in Patriot Act are designed particularly for my case. One is the Library surveillance and the other is the moveable phone-line surveillance (on any phone suspect used not particular on one fixed phone line.) Because I found that my article in internet could only be readable on computer connected to my phone line but couldn't be found on computer which connected to my tenant's phone line, although we lived in same house. Later I tried to verify this censorship in computer of public library. So I knew the provision is targeting on my case when they changed the Act.

But even under Patriot Act, Feds need warrant to legally put me under surveillance. I am neither a terrorist nor a drug dealer, how could they get warrant from the judge? At first they cheated the judge, then Feds just abandoned that effort. They simply authorized themselves to monitor without warrant - by warrantless surveillance. This is, anyhow, a big violence to the civil rights the Constitution promises to the citizens. The principle of Check and Balance collapsed before it.

So the Warrantless wiretap law was only a temporary one. It was designed to be terminated in the end of January 2008. I observed there were three attempts of elimination on me (and my family) combined with attempts of Iran war. I found these three attempts matched with the expiration of the warrantless wiretap too.

1. The warrantless wiretap law expired on 1/31/08. The effort of elimination by missile bombing - in the name of Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit Earth on 1/24. An undersea cable was cut at the Iran door step on 1/23.

2. That wiretap law was extended 15 days hastilily from 2/1 to 2/15. Second elimination attempt by liquefaction earthquake - a two weeks' continuous rain followed by two earthquakes in my area on 2/4.
There was another undersea cable cut at the Irans doorstep on 2/3.

3. On 2/12, Senate passed to extend that eavesdropping law for another 6 years. It failed in the House. Why Feds didn't get it passed this time? I think maybe they were more confident on the third operation. The spy satellite would have more accurately crashed at target area. The Iran war would have been a big one with multi-nations to join, especially France. The third operation was a big one.

This is why I think Spitzer case was for reviving the warrantless eavesdropping law. After the three operations went soured, Feds renew their effort - reset their secret deal with China (to frame a case) and plan new case for Iran war. The harassment in internet is even more aggressive. It is a lawless rogue team. It took me hours to post an article in internet sometimes.

****ing dogs, thinking they can walk all over us!

Kathaksung,

Your pathetic attempts at dethroning our global supremacy have only served to divert the people further from the truth. You have played right into our hands: even as you attempt to lift the veil you pull another layer of wool over the proles' eyes.

Though I do not speak for my overlords, I must say that I have found your hilarious attempts to blame the United States government for these conspiracies quite laughable. As if George Bush were anything more than our puppet. I do not doubt that even after you read this you will continue with your vapid conspiracies and klaxon-like ravings, exactly as we have orchestrated.

If human society were a farm with me and my superiors as the farmers, you would be a rabbit, for you are best managed by keeping you marginal and feeding you more disinformation to get you to make a fool of yourself or become so intimidated that you keep away.

Glory to the Race! Service to the State!
That is all.

Indeed. If you surrender now, you will be spared when the Federal Reserve takes over.

Indeed. If you surrender now, you will be spared when the Federal Reserve takes over.

Wait...are you sure we're allowed to say that? Our overlords declassified it? No one told me anything.

This whole 'let not the right hand know what the left is doing' business can be damned annoying sometimes. Oh well, nevermind.

Glory to the race, Atomic_Piggy.

NOT IN FRONT OF HUMANS, YOU FOOL! :angry:

So I was right! The Arch-Strategos is going to be furious! Damn you atomic_piggy!

Excellent work atomic_piggy. Keep up the deception. Federal Reserve indeed, haha! Quite droll.

All hail the glorious Federal Reserve, sun of the 21st century!

*laser beam fires out of wall, disintergrating piggy* ARGH

Hmm. That was nearly twelve hours after the leak. Is that the kind of accountability they have in Zone London?

You can rest assured, kathaksung, that if he were working for the Zone Vancouver bureau, he would have been terminated within minutes.

As a matter of fact, kathaksung, don't you live in San Jose? That's within Zone Vancouver's sphere. I should forward this link to my section chief. I think she'll find it as amusing as I did.

Also, excellent coordination there Nemesis6. You work in Zone Denver right? Or is it Zone Washington? I've always espoused the various cells working together to further the wishes of our extradimensional overlords.

546. New plot and India's role (3/24/08)

I was blocked to the internet. After I posted at one or two web sites, my computer would lose connection to internet and remain blocked for the whole day. This problem has been lasted for consecutive four days. (3/21 -3/24) It means my analysis is too accurate to be tolerated by Feds. They don't want other people know what I said. It also means there will be a new framed case coming. The time may be in early April.

My wife will go to Hongkong and China from 4/4 to 4/19. To my experience, each time there is a new plot, Feds used to arrange a tour for my relatives.

The last plot was planned at late February and early March - the time a spy satellite would drop to the Earth. It ended earlier after I revealed it was a missile murder plot on 2/8 and 2/13 and Pentagon announced they destroyed the satellite about 10 days later.

Feds immediately planed a new plot. As usual, China plays a role in it. This time India too. On 2/26, State Secretary Rice made a "hurricane" style visit to Bejing. She did the same work that Defense Secretary Gates had done three months ago. (see "519. 11/10/07 plot (11/8/07") A new deal was done. On same day, Gates went to India. India will play a role in this new secret deal. They will admit the terror bombing relates to Indian terrorists.

If you still remember, I talked about Feds introduce Indians into my area. They try to turn people away from the Chinese super market so it will be easier to run poisoned food. I found this and tried to buy in India market too to avoid poisoned food. (see "422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06) and 423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)") I think Feds then planned "Indian terrorist bombing" in my case.

The first symptom that the secret police cooperation between US and India could be found in Glasgow Airport terror case on 6/30/2007. (see, "495, Murder tactic, bombing the shopping center (7/8/07)) The suspects related to that case were Indians. As I said, false flag terror attack must be taken place under the regime which collaborate with the US. That's why there was no Al Qaida under Saddam's regime but it turns to be prosperous once Iraq is occupied by US. Because they can only be prosperous under the protect of the government. And you saw India joins with US in the game.

What is the payment? A nuclear energy deal. India is apparently beneficial from that deal because it will allow energy-starved India to buy nuclear fuel and technology on the world market to generate nuclear power. But US won't give it free unless the false flag terror attack would have been done. Then we saw a tricky way of that deal. The deal has never come to true since last year. The excuse is "Opposition within India has for months delayed the completion of the deal." The truth is that "opposition within India" will only disappear once there is a terror attack done related to Indian in San Jose area. Of course, since last year, I dare not to set foot in local India store.

Here is a news after Gates' visit to India. They renew the secret deal again.

Quote, "US gives India deadline on nuclear energy deal
By Somini Sengupta New York Times

A senior State department official on Wednesday gave India a three month deadline to complete negotiations on a landmark nuclear energy deal so that Congress can vote on the issue before its summer recess. "
(Mercury News 3/6/08)

Since the censorship for consecutive four days is unusual, I might be censored for longer time.

=============

#546 is the latest article I wrote on 3/24. Since then I was blocked to access to internet for more than a month. One thing is clear: What I said are thuth. Feds is afraid of it. (5/3/08. Sung)

547. Plant "drug money" (5/17)

In 2006, my wife filed tax return with obvious error and sent it without my consent. I thought it was another Feds' plot of searching house in the name of "IRS raid". To avoid it, I had to separated my tax report from my wife. Then my wife deliberately emptied our joint bank account. When my relatives knew it, they helped me financially. Family help is Chinese tradition.

I met with my relatives this February. It was Chinese New Year. They gave me some cash. Mixed in small notes, there were some hundred dollars bill. I am sensitive at it. I have bitter experience with isotope money. I know it is used by Feds to track drug money. As a target, I also worry about to be planted with "drug money".

I still remember a news I read more than ten years ago. DEA raided a house at night. The home owner, a millionaire, thought the intruder were robbers, met them with gun. He was shot dead. The agent of DEA told judge that the reason they raided the house was because that millionaire spent a hundred note that marked in drug trade. My doubt is if there was a drug trade, why not to arrest at the scene? That whole case could be a deliberate murder with a planting of "drug money".

Several times I refused to accept hundred dollars bill. Once my mother came back from a Chinese tour, gave me three thousand dollars, said it was the gift money from my elder aunt in Shanghai. My elder aunt is a frugal woman. Three thousand US dollars was a lot of money for Chinese. It ran counter to her character and, they were all hundred dollars bill. Of course, I didn't accept it. I viewed it as attempt to plant. And this time, they mixed it with small bills. Was that a new attempt?

In late March and April, I was blocked to access internet. In April, rice price jumped double within days. News said people bought rice with tens of bags. It seems Feds tried to push me to spend these hundred dollars bill. They were so sure that I would be terminated that the judge (or prosecutor attorney) even approved internet censorship?

May 11, Sunday, was Mother's day. As usual, my family met together to celebrate it. I returned the hundred dollars bill to them. I would not say my point of view is hundred per cent correct. Strange enough, next day, May 12, internet re-opened for me. I could surf in it the whole day without big problem till today. (small harassing still exists.) Did a judge, or a DOJ attorney, or just the surveillance team itself decided to stop censorship because the "drug money" case doesn't exist any more? Or is it only a coincidence? Anyway, it's nice I can speak up again. All the occurrence may only prove what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Kathaksung, I'm reading this out to everyone here in our underground command and control center. Everyone's laughing, our zone-commander, the lobotomized servitors, even one of Our Overlords who is making an inspection. It (well he, I should say, Our Overlords have two sexes like us), has personally asked that I Keep an Eye on You. So...

=I=

The Eye is watching.

Look sharp, Kat my man, I can get a promotion out of this if I play my cards right. Zone Vancouver's scanning and blocking device was down after a brief accident with our antimatter reactor, but Zone Denver very kindly stepped in to watch you. Whenever they send a virus to infect your computer and report every website you visit, the subject's internet is always knocked out. It's the virus 'settling in', as it were. Nothing to worry about.

What we all find so funny about you is you see much of what we do, but can't put it all together. You suspect grand conspiracies when there are none. Like that satellite we had George Bush shoot down? We just needed some radioactive fallout for necrotics research.

Besides, both Zone Beijing and Zone India don't use bioweapons. They're not going to poison you. You're thinking of Zone Manila. I got to look at one of their new death labs just a few weeks ago. Some truly gorgeous new diseases they've invented. There's one, yellow skull fever it's called...it's quite...I digress, my apologies.

Please, Kathaksung, don't you ever change.

Bloody Chinamen. I've always said Zone Beijing can't keep their shit together. This fellow's harmless and ZB's clumsy attempts to eliminate him are just a waste of time and money.

Kathaksung, you wouldn't happen to know someone by the name of Juhana would you?

Back