Government conspiracy

I just can't believe kathaksung hasn't been featured on actual news for his prevalent internet presence. I mean, the guy is EVERYWHERE. From game forums, to hunting forums, everywhere.

Which makes me wonder... is he one or many?

548. Alex Jones, a kook or a hook (5/22)

On 5/19, in the afternoon, I read a news about Alex Jones which said Alex is a shill. I agree so. In this country, any opinion against the government used to be suppressed. Martin Luther King is a good example. (Even he is "politically correct" in the name) For those dissenters who can stand long time without problem, there used to be a purpose. I wrote a comment on that thread. Before I could finish it I encountered a problem to type a reply. I had to re-write it in the word-pad and cut and stick it to reply. Then I was blocked from internet the rest of that day. The blockade continued several hours the next day.

The event made me believe my point of view was correct. Here it is:
The news. Quote, "Alex Jones
An honest investigator of crimes?
Or a criminal trying to confuse us and protect his network?
Alex Jones is typical of investigators in this 9/11 truth movement. Specifically, he has been exposing 9/11 and other crimes for many years. He is an experienced investigator.
This page has some audio and video excerpts of Alex Jones to help you understand that he is trying to shift the blame away from Zionists and onto other people, mainly Americans, but also some British and Chinese. Most of the people and the "truth movement" are doing exactly as he does, so try to understand this technique so that you are not fooled by it.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Alex-Jones-summary.html

My reply to someone who said Alex is a kook:
"Not a kook but a hook.

He pretends to be a host of 911 truth movement. To collect the witnesses information. And these information, likely go to the Feds office in the end.

Of course, in order to appeal the people who have real important information, what Alex Jones' report are mostly truth. A true bait to attract true bird.

For those who really have information that is fatal to this regime, you can imagine there is a disastrous end for them.

This is an evil country in the name of democracy. Be careful people."
Feds used to disguise as a booty buyer to trap thieves and robbers. They use the same tactic to collect information of 911 witnesses. So in debate they can ask: "Where is witness?". Because real witnesses are eliminated by "natural death" or cancer or accidents. Absolute power leads to absolute corruption. No check and balance makes Feds a dangerous criminal.

549. Plant "drug shoes"? (5/27/08)

On 5/11, my relatives came to my home. They picked me up for a shopping ride. After I finished the food shopping, we went to KOHL Store. I want to buy a pair of shoes.

While I walked around to watch and test shoes, my brother suddenly urged me to go home. He said others were waiting us to go for the dinner. He said he had extra shoes to give me to save my money. So we went home. That night he gave me three pairs of shoes. The size fits my foot.

They were all used ones. Some even worn out with holes. I washed them thoroughly days later.

Then I noticed something unusual in surveillance team in my area. There are new faces to replace the old ones and they are aggressive. I wonder if they frame a new case of "drug shoes"? I thought of "shoe bomber" story. That was an authority's frame case full of flaw 6 years ago. The work was much more of a 007 story done by laboratory of intelligence because it needed special explosives and fine work than to be done by a homeless with mental problem.(see PROBLEMS SURFACE WITH SHOE BOMBER STORY http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shoedoubts.html) So will this time Feds create a case of drug shoes? Consider Feds almost exhaust all their resource to frame a case against me, it's quite possible. (only for the purpose to close the traffic of Bay Bridge, last year they plotted 1. Burning down a main Bridge exit Highway 580 by an oil tanker on 4/29/07 2. Collapsed Minneapolis Bridge to justify the close up of Bay Bridge in 8/30-9/1/07. In the name that Bridge needed a repair. 3. Tried to collapse Bay Bridge by hitting Bridge's supporter with a boat Cosco Busan. on 11/7/07.) There is no difference between planting drug shoes and planting drug money. Although it doesn't make sense to deliver drug in empty shoe heels. After all, there is no Custom to watch, why made such a dramatic operation?

I don't think my brother touches drugs. And I washed these shoes thoroughly. How can Feds make a drug shoe case? Only by planting. After I washed the shoes, my wife took out a box, asked me if I want to store them. She used to put extra shoes in garage. The garage is separated from the house and easy to access. That's an ideal place for planting. Her suggestion reminds me of the frame case. I refused. I am home all day long, surfing the internet. How can Feds intrude my house to plant drug shoe? The only chance is when I go out to shopping food on week ends. Then I did a test. Last week end, I stay at home. For consecutive three days, (last week end was memorial day long week end) my wife went out every day and ate outside. I think my speculation is correct. Because my wife used to be home on week ends, cooking food. especially these days when gas price is so high. I think Feds arranged her absence. It gave Feds a chance to intrude the house to plant if I went out shopping.

This is why I view the Fourth Amendment so important and warrantless surveillance so evil. It gives corrupt Feds chance to plant and frame innocent people.

kathaksung said:
On 5/11, my relatives came to my home. They picked me up for a shopping ride. After I finished the food shopping, we went to KOHL Store. I want to buy a pair of shoes.

While I walked around to watch and test shoes, my brother suddenly urged me to go home. He said others were waiting us to go for the dinner. He said he had extra shoes to give me to save my money. So we went home. That night he gave me three pairs of shoes. The size fits my foot.

They were all used ones. Some even worn out with holes. I washed them thoroughly days later.

Then I noticed something unusual in surveillance team in my area. There are new faces to replace the old ones and they are aggressive. I wonder if they frame a new case of "drug shoes"? I thought of "shoe bomber" story. That was an authority's frame case full of flaw 6 years ago. The work was much more of a 007 story done by laboratory of intelligence because it needed special explosives and fine work than to be done by a homeless with mental problem.(see PROBLEMS SURFACE WITH SHOE BOMBER STORY http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shoedoubts.html) So will this time Feds create a case of drug shoes? Consider Feds almost exhaust all their resource to frame a case against me, it's quite possible. (only for the purpose to close the traffic of Bay Bridge, last year they plotted 1. Burning down a main Bridge exit Highway 580 by an oil tanker on 4/29/07 2. Collapsed Minneapolis Bridge to justify the close up of Bay Bridge in 8/30-9/1/07. In the name that Bridge needed a repair. 3. Tried to collapse Bay Bridge by hitting Bridge's supporter with a boat Cosco Busan. on 11/7/07.) There is no difference between planting drug shoes and planting drug money. Although it doesn't make sense to deliver drug in empty shoe heels. After all, there is no Custom to watch, why made such a dramatic operation?

I don't think my brother touches drugs. And I washed these shoes thoroughly. How can Feds make a drug shoe case? Only by planting. After I washed the shoes, my wife took out a box, asked me if I want to store them. She used to put extra shoes in garage. The garage is separated from the house and easy to access. That's an ideal place for planting. Her suggestion reminds me of the frame case. I refused. I am home all day long, surfing the internet. How can Feds intrude my house to plant drug shoe? The only chance is when I go out to shopping food on week ends. Then I did a test. Last week end, I stay at home. For consecutive three days, (last week end was memorial day long week end) my wife went out every day and ate outside. I think my speculation is correct. Because my wife used to be home on week ends, cooking food. especially these days when gas price is so high. I think Feds arranged her absence. It gave Feds a chance to intrude the house to plant if I went out shopping.

drug

shoe?

you're ****ing insane ..even for you this is crazy talk ..I'd be worried about your wife if I didnt believe your wife is a figment of your insane/paranoid delusional imagination

550. Cyclone in Burma (6/2/08)

A cyclone attacked Burma on May 3, 08. I looked at the path of the cyclone. It went along the coast of South Burma, then finished in Thailand. I think it was created by Pentagon. A climate modification needs spreading of chemical, how could Pentagon operate it in Burma - an unfriendly country? The cyclone path told everything. It was easy to create a cyclone in ocean area, then push it on to a designated path by creating an target area of low air pressure - in this case it was Thailand. Thailand is an ally of US. Its military collaborated with Pentagon actively in Vietnam war. So it was easy to produce a low air pressure space over there. And the south coast of Burma is the nearest area to the international air. Where planes could spread chemical to modify the moving of the cyclone.

About three years ago I have said hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita were artificial weather system created by Feds in frame case against me. Though Feds activated its accessories to repudiate the weather modification technique, more and more information prove the weather control skill. Here is one:

Quote, "Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made 'Floods,' 'Droughts' |
February 11, 2008
By Noah Shachtman

Hurricane_andrew A recently-unearthed U.S. Navy research project calls for creating mad-made floods and droughts to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state.

"Weather modification was used successfully in Viet Nam to (among other things) hinder and impede the movement of personnel and material from North Viet Nam to South Viet Nam," notes a Naval Air Warfare Weapons Division - China Lake research proposal, released last month through the Freedom of Information Act. But "since that time military research on Weather Modification has dwindled in the United States."

The proposal suggests a study of the latest weather manipulation techniques, to "give the U.S. military a viable, state-of-the-art weather modification capability again." With that in hand, American forces would be able...

To impede or deny the movement of personnel and material because of rains-floods, snow-blizzards, etc.

(2) To disrupt economy due to the effect of floods, droughts, etc.
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/02/navy-research-p.html

There is no doubt US has ability to manipulate the weather. But is it just to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state this time? No, there is other purpose. One thing unusual this time is media aggressively reported Burmese disaster, accusing Burma government for rejecting international aid, or allowing limited help, or controlling aid. Someone even suggests to invade Burma to punish its negligence of people. Will it develop to another Iraq style invasion? A wolf always finds reason to eat a lamb. But it's ridiculous to invade with such a reason. Should US be invaded for its negligence in Katrina disaster?
Burma was once famous for its opium trading business. To invade Burma, or put a pressure on it, is it more appropriate to invade Burma by accusation of drug smuggling than by accusation of negligence of a natural disaster? But US doesn't mention a word on drug smuggling. Why?

It is a case to push Burma regime to revive drug trading, I allege. (to be continued)

551. Big drug case plotted in May (6/9/08)

Burma was famous for its drug business. The opium production area is in Golden Triangle. It connects to south-west China. The drug lord is Khun Sa.

Burma's regime - Juntas - once benefited from the opium business, I believe. But recently less and less news relates drugs to Burma. Burma is quitting from that notorious business. Even when US media in their negative propaganda against Burma, the charge were: dictatorship; persecuting monks; jailing democratic activists; neglecting cyclone refugees. There is no word mentioning about drug business. (or they deliberately neglect it.)

Why did Burma quit from its drug business? I think its regime is afraid of an attack from the US. Juntas abandoned Rangoon as its capital and moved inside. Especially when US invaded Iraq for some fake reason - WMD. Several months ago, I learned from news paper that Khun Sa died in Burma's capital. The drug lord's death may indicate that the Junta finally cut its relationship with the drug group. Then it comes the cyclone.

Why US pressured Burma that much? Because they want Burma to cooperate in the coming framed drug case. To play a role of the heroine supplier and a witness. The role China tried to be avoid of. Though Chinese secret police helped US to frame a case by planting the drugs in commercial shipment in my brother in law's normal trading. Here is the secret deal of that original case plotted in April 2001.

Quote, "A top official of DEA, as a signatory and guarantor, assures they will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to "China White", the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S.. And the censorship is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics. The DEA official agrees that his agency will restrict their public comments on dope traffic interdictions to Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria, and related locations and not mention Southwest China, or the term "China White". A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions."

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

The Southwest China is where China connects to Gold Triangle of Burma. The framed case went soured one after another. And one after another the Feds revived a new one. The planned May case this year is the biggest ever I saw. It came with the rice price jumping; cyclone in Burma and big earthquake in Sichuan China.

(Once again I was blocked to internet. I was blocked the whole day on 6/6 and hours in other days. I fear there will be a raid if I wear the shoe out (my brother's gift) or pay the cash for food shopping. (though my relatives changed the big bill into small notes for me.) I also fear there may be a violence plotted on me as Feds are so eager to finish the case.

Kat Sung 6/9/08)

I agree fully, kat. Perhaps I should no longer wear my shoe out.

Someone has been hitting the pipe too much. :bonce:

kathaksung said:
I was blocked the whole day on 6/6 and hours in other days. I fear there will be a raid if I wear the shoe out (my brother's gift) or pay the cash for food shopping. (though my relatives changed the big bill into small notes for me.) I also fear there may be a violence plotted on me as Feds are so eager to finish the case.

do you hear yourself? this isnt normal ..thinking your wife is part of some conspiracy to wiretap your shoe is NOT NORMAL. Your poor family having to put up with things like making change because in your looney state of mind you think it's wired or something. Look you're completely unimportant in every sense of the word ..WHY would the feds try to kidnap you if you have absolutely nothing of value? Surely at some point you must have stopped and thought to yourself "this is crazy talk" ..if so you would be correct

take your meds

Just as Cpt. Stern is not one but many, Kath is the same.
They are the two tips of the scale making sure eachother is in check, and staying even the entire time. If Kath would've been there to stop it, the Stern incident that lead to the post reset would never have happened. However, if Stern lets his guard down, we could have the same thing happen;
The Kath ascension.

552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/08)

In February, Chinese New Year, when I united with my family, my relatives gave me some cash. I think Feds planted drug money in them to justify an arrest. Feds were so sure that they would be success to frame the case this time that they even censored me from the internet the following months until May 11. (They opened internet for me on May 12) To push me spending the money, they even pushed up the rice price in April.(rice is my main food) Within days, rice price doubled. However, I managed not to spend that money.

Now it is clear that Feds made May the month for big action. On May 3, there was a cyclone in Burma - a pressure on Burma regime to force it play a role of witness for coming drug case. May 11 was the action day. It was Mother's day when family members got together to have a dinner. My relatives rode me for a shopping trip. It used to be a big shopping day for me since I can't drive. (no drive license) Feds must have expected I spend the "drug money" in the shopping spree.
Everything was in proceeding except I didn't spend the money. I gave it back to them after the shopping and expressed my fear. But I made a mistake to take gift shoes from my brother that night. I am under tight surveillance that Feds won't let go any chance to plant.

China was in proceeding too. Next day - May 12 - there was a magnitude 8.0 earthquake in Sichuan China. The event became a big issue which attracts Chinese attention from domestic to abroad the following weeks. If I spent the "drug money" on May 11, there would be a slaughter on my relatives in China. The earthquake, was planned to distract public's attention from these cases.

Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique. Last August Feds had one in Peru on purpose to justify a trip accident for my family members. Reference:

1. On 8/13/07, I wrote in #502, worried about accident: quort: "Next day on 8/9, my wife said she would have a trip to Peru between 8/16 to 8/22. My brother and one of my sister will go with her..... One of murder tactic of Feds is travel accident. Each big plot always came with this program. So they prepare again the death for part of my family members. As for me,....."

2. One day later, there was a magnitude 7.5 quake in Peru (8/15). Here is what I wrote On 8/18. "503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)
Then there was an earthquake in Peru on 8/15. Of course I view it as part of the August plot. It would be used to justify a tour accident.
That night, I asked my wife what time tomorrow would she leave home for Peru. She happily said, "No, we won't go. Don't you know there is just a 7.5 earthquake in Peru?" Her happy expression revealed it was not a trip she likes to go. I was puzzled. Was it a big coincidence that an earthquake taken place the day before the trip? To my opinion, the quake was created to justify a tour accident, not to cancel that planned trip. Did I make a mistake?
I didn't make mistake. Later that night, after several call, my wife said she still would go. She said the tour guider from Lima confirmed nothing serious happened there. Everything was OK. She left next morning."

Feds act aggressively these days. I worry they will apply violence on me. It can be road accident, bombing in shopping center, fire on gas station, robbery accident......

553. Sichuan quake used as a diversion (6/19/08)

People may doubt how can China set off a big earthquake to kill its own citizens and made a big loss in economy. There is other side they didn't know.

1. Government never care the lives of its own citizen when they consider other interest is more important than people's lives. Such story like: In World War II, British government let City Coventry be destroyed by air bombing of German, though they knew the raid information in advance. In 911, 3000 people killed in a false flag attack. So was this earthquake in Sichuan, China. (There is still a big difference from Coventry bombing to the 911 and Sichuan earthquake. The latter two were done by its own government.)

2. I think the practice of earthquake may indicate Pentagon has transferred the quake technique to the Chinese military. That is a big payment. From TV and newspaper, I heard from both the news that the military industry factories in earthquake area have got quake warning in advance and are able to avoid from a loss. There is still no scientific way to forecast a quake except it's an artificial one.

3. The biggest advantage for China is obvious and was reported by US media.

Quote, " Quake mutes protests over Beijing Olympics
China reaps goodwill in wake of tragedy

By Stephen Wade, Associated Press

Beijing - China's deadly earthquake may have saved the Beijing Olympics.

Just a few weeks ago, International Olympic Committee President Jacques Rogge described the games as "in crisis." They were being battered by pro-Tibet protests, health concerns about Beijing's noxious pollution and calls for boycotts tied to China's support for Sudan.

The May 12 earthquake changed everything. ......

After the tragedy in Sichuan province, the Games are now riding a wave of goodwill - a feeling that the government's propaganda machine had failed for months to generate. "
(Mercury News May 24, 2008)

4. Quick response may indicate it's a pre-prepared event. There is a quick military response. Troops were moved in to rescue the suffering people. There is also a quick media response.

Quote, "Activist groups grudgingly acknowledge that China's state-controlled media - by allowing uncharacteristic openness in 24-hour earthquake coverage - have shaped the news agenda and gained sympathy for the catastrophe. ....

Know for this secrecy, the government has let earthquake coverage flow more freely, with less censorship in an era of quick-moving text messages and the Internet. ..." (Mercury News 5/24/08)

China was once a close up country, just like Burma's juntas. Does the sudden change mean a more open government? Or as I say, it is used as a diversion to another case.

so in other words, the US government caused earthquakes as far as peru in an attempt to kill your family? they also doubled the price of rice in an attempt to ..starve you?

wouldnt it just be easier to put a bullet in your head? why would they go through all that trouble just for one person? it's much simpler just to shoot you or send you to guantanamo

your poor family ..sooner or later they're going to get sick of your craziness; you're pushing them away for the sake of some stupid conspiracy. You need medical help

his family doesnt know that he's batshit insane? he didnt want to accept shoes because he thought they were planted by federal agents ..from his posts it's obvious they're trying to help/be supportive ..but even family members can only be pushed so far ..I foresee kathaksung eventually being homeless after his wife leaves him and his family has had enough ..it's rather sad

This bit made me laugh out loud:

"To push me spending the money, they even pushed up the rice price in April.(rice is my main food) Within days, rice price doubled. However, I managed not to spend that money."

ya it's funny till you realise he's serious ... I all those billions of people for whom rice is the main staple forced to pay more just because kathaksung has "inside information" on earthquake machines ..over a billion chinese and another billion of so indians will want to have a word with kathaksung

so this is what angry rice looks like

Googling him he's literally been posting these things for over FIVE YEARS on HUNDREDS of forums.

ya I knew of him before he posted on hl2.net ..he's a bit of a internet legend

funny if you read some of the posts in those forums they sound very similiar to our reactions

btw kathaksung once accused hl2.net staff of being fbi agents:

kathaksung said:
"From mid October, there is a new wave of Internet attack on me. I failed to post in many sites because of technique harassment. I was even banned from some forums.

Here was a ban in "Halflife2.net". The page said, ""Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? "

I have the experience Feds using my internet address to post offensive messages which caused ban on me, I e-mailed administration. "I didn't do anything above. If there is such problem, then it might be someone hijacked my user's name did it. Please check the problem."

The reply of administration: "I'm not sure why you were banned, it's now been lifted. Your ban wasn't logged so I'll look into it further, sorry about that."

So I had chance re-enter the forum and see the "reason" they banned me. It was done by a staff who also had a title of director of marketing.

http://halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1566038&highlight=agents#post1566038

Ok I've done some more diggin up. I'm going to pay 3 dollars to access his details on a person search website.

I have found a 'Kat H Sung' the only one in all of california and happens to live in San Jose. Also the only male Kat Sung I have found, all the others are female. This must be him. I will get access to his address and phone number, I will ring him up and record the conversation for humouress purposes.

#728 'Feds have nothing on Solaris'

Collaborating the data I accessed with a seires of facebook accounts and checking which accounts had friends who are also relatives of Kat H Sung, I believe I have managed to locate his wifes facebook lets hope see accepts my friend request.

#834 'Solaris finds target'

I have his address and phone number!

**** Autumnvale Drive
San Jose
CA

Phone: (408) 942-****

It will be worth the international charges.

This may or may not be the greatest thing in the history of the politics forum.

Admittedly that wouldn't be saying much.

as much as kathaksung is crazy I dont think his phone #/address should be posted ..his family members are not in on his crazy conspiracy theories so they shouldnt have to bear the brunt of his insanity

...somehow I think this will all come to an end with their bloody corpses hacked to bits with an axe ..except kathaksung who has a single gunshot wound to the temple

Ok I edited that out.

Also, he was born in 1948.

is this for real? You guys actually think this guy is serious?

Solaris, what makes you think he is actually using his real name and what makes you think he is in california? be really careful before you get somebody involved that has absolutely nothing to do with this. If you guys really care this much if one of the mods can get his IP address I can look in to it. Because if he really is serious (i have a hard time believing he is) then he clearly is a danger to our society.

It all checks out. There really is a guy with the same name he claims to have. Same age. Lives in the same place. Has a wife from the same country...

Unless everything he says is completely made up and he is joe blogs from mexico.

Mods check his IP and see if he is in California, although he probably uses a proxy.

But where are you getting all this information about him from? I haven't been keeping up with most his posts but I don't think he ever actually posted where he now lives and what his real name is, did he? The post you linked to earlier he doesn't state his name, his wife's names, nor does he say he lives in San Jose. Did you get this information from other posts that Im not aware of?

But where are you getting all this information about him from? I haven't been keeping up with most his posts but I don't think he ever actually posted where he now lives and what his real name is, did he? The post you linked to earlier he doesn't state his name, his wife's names, nor does he say he lives in San Jose. Did you get this information from other posts that Im not aware of?
I've reading reading his archive of those articles he does.

He says in his location as well as in the articles he is in san jose. He sometimes registers on forums as Kat hak Sung or Kat Sung. He calls himself Mr.Sung sometimes too. He says his wife is from china and it would seem so is he too although he only says he was not originally from America.

The Kat hak sung I found matches absolutely everything he has told us about his life that doesn't have anything to do with ionised money/whether machines/artificial rice inflation.

Also I just realised, he eats alot of rice - further evidence he is the China man known as Kat Hak Sung.

Now who lives in San Jose and wants to take one for the team?

I've reading reading his archive of those articles he does.

He says in his location as well as in the articles he is in san jose. He sometimes registers on forums as Kat hak Sung or Kat Sung. He calls himself Mr.Sung sometimes too. He says his wife is from china and it would seem so is he too although he only says he was not originally from America.

The Kat hak sung I found matches absolutely everything he has told us about his life that doesn't have anything to do with ionised money/whether machines/artificial rice inflation.

Also I just realised, he eats alot of rice - further evidence he is the China man known as Kat Hak Sung.

Now who lives in San Jose and wants to take one for the team?

I can try calling that number if you want since I get free long distance on my cell. PM it to me.

Halflife2.net - taking care of Internet crazies, one crazy at a time.

Oh sweet!
Solaris, please pm me the information so we can mind**** 'em.
Get to posting that phone conversation too!
I disagree with sullkdods, this may be the greatest thing Halflife2.net has ever contributed to the internet in general.

Wow... Solaris actually thinks he found the guy? ROFL...

As if somebody like kathaksung would not try some elaborate if naive method to conceal his identity.

Also... Kat H Sung is not the same thing as Kathaksung. You're missing two characters... and it is quite convenient just to start shaping things around to attempt to validate your hypothesis.

Lastly, I've already found posts of his that have dated more than half a year and more since the date of when yours is posted.

This one in particular is about 6 months before the one you posted.

http://www.fourthturning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440

Here's some posts of his that are prior to yours by two years almost way back in 2000. That's not even any indication that those are his first posts.

http://www.thirdage.com/[email protected]^[email protected]/10

Coalition Ordering the Catching of Kathaksung

We are a secret alliance, formed out of EROTICS and GAYPORNS, working towards capturing Kathaksung and ending his random conspiracy theories.
So far it consists of me, Dekstar, and Cpt. Stern is invited, mainly due to the relations he has had with Kath in the past, and due to the fact that Dekstar and him are in a peace treaty and he proposed to include Cpt. Stern in the organization. I will temporarily create a truce between the EROTICS and Stern, so as to make this run more smoothly.

Reply to us with a quote of this to give us your response.
Relay this to noone, and Kath; you saw nothing.

Wow... Solaris actually thinks he found the guy? ROFL...

As if somebody like kathaksung would not try some elaborate if naive method to conceal his identity.

Also... Kat H Sung is not the same thing as Kathaksung. You're missing two characters... and it is quite convenient just to start shaping things around to attempt to validate your hypothesis.
Nope, the full name of the guy is Kat Hak Sung. I searched for Kat H Sung and it automatically found Kat Hak Sung for me.
Lastly, I've already found posts of his that have dated more than half a year and more since the date of when yours is posted.

This one in particular is about 6 months before the one you posted.

http://www.fourthturning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440

Here's some posts of his that are prior to yours by two years almost way back in 2000. That's not even any indication that those are his first posts.

http://www.thirdage.com/[email protected]^[email protected]/10
It's his first article as the article number is one. Perhaps it's resposted but it explains how everything began irrelevant of when it was first posted.

It's not the guy... You keep thinking it is.

The only Kat hak sung in all of california happens to live in San Jose.

the same place as our forum member, who tells us he is called kat hak sung and lives in San Jose. gotta be him.

Back