Government conspiracy

572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)

I used to post a journal article every five days. From 9/14 to 10/14, I could only post two article #570 and #571. It means there were 20 days in the past 30 days I was blocked to post in internet. This is how the Feds abuse the power to censor free speech. It may also indicate that Feds thought I could be eliminated anytime soon. How? By arrest on "spending drug money", I think.

I alleged Feds fed me the "marked drug money" through the hand of my relatives. So I returned the cash they gave me. I searched the house to find the cash saved for emergence, I also found some rare money such like two dollar note and one dollar coin which I saved for fun. Two months ago, I went to the bank despite Feds intimidated in media that there was bank robbery near Washington Mutual branch and that Wachovia bank gave out fake money to customer.

It was early Saturday morning, there was little customer inside the bank. After I finished the talk with the manager to change the minimum balance of my account, I found there was a long queue for bank teller. It was a typical tactic of Feds. They used to deploy S.S.G.(special support group - teamed by informants) to control and monitor the suspect. . A long queue would give agent time to prepare for reception. So when it's my turn, I was directed to the end window of the counter. I withdrew one thousand cash. The lady asked, "what kind of bill do you like?". I want one hundred bill. She took out a small plastic package, held it high (about same level of her head) then in that inconvenient posture, she tore off the package, counted ten pieces to me. It was very clear that she wanted me to know it was a particular prepared money. Another intimidation?

Anyhow, I went to a nearby super market right away. When I waited at the counter with food, a staff with a cashier's box came to me. Tipped me to another open counter. I paid my food with the hundred dollar bill. I surprised to find in the change he gave me, there was a two dollar bill. I started to use the two dollar's bill recently. Obviously Feds checked all the money I spent. It was that easy to feed "special money" to me by change. I've returned the big bill to my relatives, so the hundred bill is from the bank. But it's hard to tell the small bill which is from which. I decide not to use these change any more to avoid any risk of "spending drug money" trap.

Last week end, I spent whole value of hundred dollar for food. Next day. From 10/13, I could post in internet again. Perhaps because I have bought enough food for the coming month, so there is rare chance to arrest on "spending drug money". But Feds is preparing another big case in November.

On 10/1, in my continuing effort to get on to my homepage, I got a notice from AOL that "We're sorry, your page cannot be previewed now. Your member Web space may be full, or the system is unavailable. Please remove old files from your space or try again later. "

The effort to remove old files resulted to the loss of the whole file. I couldn't enter my homepage since. Later, AOL said the homepage service will end on 10/31. That is very unusual for a big firm like AOL. Since censor my message is the top goal of Feds, I would say Feds prepares a big frame case in November. They will close my homepage before the framed case break out. And the other web site which having my article will be attacked too, I guess.

573. Big operation to censor my message (10/17/08)

I learned that the MSN web sites are abandoned by microsoft. It proves what I said in last message "other web site which having my aricle will be attacked too". It may also indicts that a big operation is coming. The top goal of the Feds is to eliminate my revelation. My message is too true to exist in this information world.

Re: "Confirmed: Microsoft Gives Up On MSN Groups, Hands It Off To Multiply
Jason KincaidTechCrunch.com
Wednesday, October 15, 2008; 3:59 PM
We've received confirmation that Microsoft is handing over the reins to its MSN Groups property to the social network Multiply. Microsoft is planning to release a new service called Windows Live Groups in November, and apparently doesn't want to compete with itself. Oddly enough, Microsoft has chosen not to allow groups to transition between the two services, and instead is going to offer a migration tool that will allow users to take groups over to Multiply, which currently bills itself as the world's 8th largest social network.
The Microsoft post also states that users will have until February 21, 2009 to migrate their groups over to Multiply, after which point the site will cease to exist.
This just seems weird - why would Microsoft abandon a sizable (but dwindling) chunk of users to an entirely unrelated social network? It's nice that they aren't leaving their users out in the cold, but why not just cut off new signups to MSN Groups and allow the legacy users to continue on in peace? Microsoft may appear to have made the gesture in good faith, but it's likely that the company is hoping users will scoff at the idea of having to migrate, and just sign up on the new Live service when it launches.
Whatever Microsoft's intentions, Multiply is sure to be happy with the deal, as it has just been handed millions of new users (we're trying to contact Microsoft for the exact number). "
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/15/AR2008101503025.html

The purpose of this oddly and weird decision is very clear for me - to censor my long time journal style revelation - "The dark side of US" and other messages. There will be a framed drug case prepared in November. So once Kat Hak Sung is eliminated in the framed case, he couldn't transfer (or in their word: migrate) the file to new site, this is why both AOL and Microsoft will clear the old site - no trace of "the dark side of US" will leave for people. That's a typical style of Feds.

AOL and Microsoft are two big firms. Their decision is unreasonable which will hurt their fame and popularity. The timing is not a coincidence. It will match the coming framed drug case which may come with some other big events as distraction. No one except the Feds can force the two giant firms to make such a weird decision.

Re: Dear AOL Hometown/FTP user,

We’re sorry to inform you that on Oct. 31, 2008, AOL? Hometown and FTP will be shut down permanently. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Though you will be able to modify your Hometown site and access FTP until this date, we urge you to save your AOL Hometown/FTP content immediately, and consider other options for hosting your site. ........
The AOL Hometown Team
(I wrote #533 on 10/17/08. I was blocked to post it for two weeks until today - 11/3/08))

574. November plot and internet censorship (11/27/08)

When I said there would be a framed drug case in November, I based on the event that my brother's family has been arranged a travel to China. Targets are easy to be terminated in travel in the name of "traffic accident", "natural disaster" and more excuse by now: "terrorist attack" (like what has happened in Mumbai, India.) Targets are also easy to be planted by drugs in travel and easy to be justified a search when they go through custom inspection. So when I learned that my brother's family would have a three weeks travel to China, I knew there was a new case planed in November. They will return in the end of November. I don't think it is a coincidence that yesterday (11/26) Feds warned of a possible terror attack against NYC subways. I don't think it is a coincidence that yesterday (11/26) there was a big terror strike in Mumbai, India. As I always says, India's intelligence has been bought by the US'. The House approved a landmark nuclear pact - the measure 298-117 - to allow the US to provide nuclear materials to India eight weeks ago. So India has to do something to payback. That looks like now is a terror strike. I found India's intelligence collaborating with US' two years ago. (see #422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06) and 423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)) Now the scale of work develops.

Besides to shut down the main web sites where I posted - the homepage of AOL and MSN groups (where I posted in more than ten sites), Feds managed to close more and more webs such like "The Marihemp Network Message Boards" and "Liberty Forum.org" and blocked me to post in some other sites. Worst of all, the surveillance team banned me to register in new web sites.

To register in a new web site used to require a reply to a confirmation e-mail. My internet service is from AOL. I couldn't find any confirmation e-mail in my AOL mail box. Later I found they put the confirmation e-mail into the junk mail category and hid the junk mail logo from my e-mail window. So I had to open an e-mail account in Google. The g-mail works well for a few weeks then the problem comes again. The e-mail used to give a link for click on. But now the function of pop up won't work. So I tried to copy down URL of the link to reply the confirmation mail. After all of these tricks failed, the surveillance team simply feeds a repeated "please log in" window to prevent me from register in new forum.

It is 11 weeks from 9/14 to today. I was blocked to post in internet for more than 9 weeks. The main web sites I posted is closed or will be closed soon. I was banned to register in new forums. The purpose to eliminate my voice in internet is evident. It proves my revelation and analysis are very true, Feds are afraid of it.

All this time, I've never been absolutely sure but now I am: You're a troll. Read what he just wrote, he must be faking it. I mean come on- The long queue at the bank, a federal conspiracy? The government moved your forum registration e-mail to the junk folder so you couldn't spread the truth? No-one's that messed up, he's playing us like a cheap banjo.

I found there was a long queue for bank teller. It was a typical tactic of Feds.

I stopped reading here because the laughter and soda spewing from my nose made it impossible to continue.

Yeah but whats the point of the bridge closing? I see where you're going with the details but the overall motive isnt there. Doesnt seem to accomplish anything. Why have a secret plan to do something ridiculous like close the bay bridge for a while?

I love that Kathaksung's rank is "Under Surveillance".

I wonder what his actual story is. How can someone this crazy operate in society well enough to be able to afford a PC and an internet connection?

It was early Saturday morning, there was little customer inside the bank. After I finished the talk with the manager to change the minimum balance of my account, I found there was a long queue for bank teller. It was a typical tactic of Feds. They used to deploy S.S.G.(special support group - teamed by informants) to control and monitor the suspect. . A long queue would give agent time to prepare for reception.

Indeed! everybody knows this it's one of the most common tactics used by the feds.

I love that Kathaksung's rank is "Under Surveillance".

I wonder what his actual story is. How can someone this crazy operate in society well enough to be able to afford a PC and an internet connection?

Well, he claims his internet connection is blocked an awful lot. My guess is he's not at his full senses so someone looks after him, possibly social services, and they limit the amount of internet access he has each month or whatever.

...or, you know, his mother pulls out his cable.

Well, he claims his internet connection is blocked an awful lot. My guess is he's not at his full senses so someone looks after him, possibly social services, and they limit the amount of internet access he has each month or whatever.

...or, you know, his mother pulls out his cable.

Are you telling me that his mom is also working for the feds???? Amazing, how can one man be hunted by so many. Even his closest relatives are after him!!

Are you telling me that his mom is also working for the feds???? Amazing, how can one man be hunted by so many. Even his closest relatives are after him!!

His mother obviously orchestrated the bank queue marked two dollar bills grocery conspiracy.

575. Mumbai attack (1) (12/5/08)

The mastermind of Mumbai attack is the US intelligence and is co-operated by Israel and India's intelligence.

1. The US has a record to manipulate terrorist group to work for its own interest. Or sometimes they call it (terrorist group) the opposition group. One sample is that CIA supported Majahideen in Afghanistan in 80s to fight against Soviet Union and later turns some group into Al Qaida as a false flag. Al Qaida still works for US intelligence. They created 911 to justify Bush's mid-east war. They bomb Iraq civilians in mosque to provoke conflict between Sunni and Shiite so giving US an excuse to stay in Iraq. (and to ask for more money from the House)

A terrorist group can't survive unless it is supported by some power. Because it needs money and weapon. So is the terrorist group in India.

2. The most important part of Mumbai attack is neglected by US media.

Quote, "Mumbai Attack - India and the Axis of Evil
By M Rafic Soormally (guest) <http://www.defimedia.info/authors/281/M-Rafic-Soormally-%28guest%29> Published 1st December, 2008

In early November 2008, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists, ....... in connection with the 8 Sept 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts in a Muslim cemetery in Maharashtra killing dozens of Muslim pilgrims and injuring scores more.The ATS investigation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organisations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups.....

.In the very early hours of the Mumbai attack on Nov. 26, the unknown terrorists eliminated Hemant Karare, Head of the ATS, along with Mumbai's additional commissioner of police Ashok Kamte and high-level police officer Vijay Salaskar, The Times Of India reported.The killers must have had inside information as Indian security services have been infiltrated.

http://www.defimedia.info/blogs/688/Mumbai-Attack---India-and-the-Axis-of-Evil.html

Quote, "Mumbai The Mossad Angle
27 November 2008

And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead-gone-the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House-which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels-they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

http://top-secret-at.blogspot.com/search/label/Mumbai The Mossad Angle

My comment: It was a well planed elimination. In which three high ranking police officers were shoot to death before they were going to find the black hand behind the extremist groups in India. They died in a trap set up by perpetrators. The news now says two gunmen raided the Nariman Jewish house on 11/26. It seems nothing was done on 11/27. At 7:00 on 11/28, commandos descended on the roof of the Jewish house. At 18:15 they declared the victory. Two gunmen achieved all this. Do you believe it?

The elimination of the three high ranking ATS police officers gave an important motivation of this terror attack. They were the target of this terror attack. The news later was full of the propaganda that "terrorist target on Americans and Britons". That is not motive. The local Hindu terror cell, targets on Muslim, have no hatred on American and British civilians. The accused Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taibe has no motive too. They target on India - for the land of Kashmir. Both have no motive. And both have no record to deliberately kill Americans or Britons. How could they suddenly go crazy to waste so large a resource to create new enemy? They even can't reach their own goal.

It is old tactic of Feds to tarnish Islam. When the media report that suicide bomber killed dozens of innocent civilians in market; when "Al Qaida" kept bombing mosques to kill innocent Muslim; do you believe someone really would sacrifice his own life to kill other innocent people? Mumbai bombing inherits this tradition - Al Qaida's or more accurately: US intelligence's.

When US media censors the important news from public, I knew the real perpetrator is Feds. They have the ability to control US media, they have the resource to create 911 attack and Mumbai bombing, and they have the motive.

576. Mumbai attack (2) (12/12/08)

Pakistan is an Islamic country. The Muslim of that country is hostile to Israel. India historically has problem with Pakistan. The two countries had wars before. They still have conflict in controversial land - Kashmir. To provoke a conflict between India and Pakistan accord with the interest of Israel - let others fight and die for your own interest. The best way is to manipulate extremist group. So when Mumbai ATS found there is connection between Hindutva extremists and Israeli Mossad, there was no surprise. But the discovery led to the elimination - a few days after they uncovered the secret the high ranking police officers of the Mumbai ATS were killed near the Nariman Jewish House. It became an important site in Mumbai attack.

Quote, "Two of the hostages killed were identified as Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, the couple who ran the centre, said a spokesman for the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. Their 18-month-old son had been one of three people rescued from the centre on Thursday.

In a telephone interview with CBC News from outside the centre, freelance journalist Arun Asthhana said there are reports that some of the militants had stayed at a guest house there for up to 15 days before the attacks.

"They had a huge mass of ammunition, arms and food there," Asthhana said.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/11/28/mumbai-attacks.html

The dead Jewish couple are the host of the House. They may have deeply involved in the case (local extremist group operation) and knew too much. So they have to be silenced. Their toddler survived because he is too young to know any plot. Though the gunmen are said to be killing maniac.

India military and intelligence involved in case too. The gunmen were so familiar with the streets of Mumbai which "is known only to true-blood Mumbaikars" and the Nariman Jewish House is not a popular site "which even long-time residents of Colaba are unfamiliar with". (http://www.rediff.com/>) that they must have a neat instruction and detailed information. Besides, the ambush on the high ranking ATS officers need inside information.

The slow reaction of the commando may also say something. If there is a fire, who should be on site first? Firemen. What for a terror attack? A special squadron or a commando. But they came 36 hours after the gunmen occupied the Nariman House. Is that a big joke? For a fire, after 36 hours, only a ruin would have been left. Let alone this was a big one. All the world were reporting it. I think the ambush on ATS officers needed a team work. The delay gave the perpetrators time to make a retreat.

The phone cards that gunmen used were also reported from Indian police operative.

Quote, "Arrest Provides More Evidence India, Israel, and the U.S. Behind Mumbai Attacks
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
December 7, 2008

Mukhtar Ahmed is an Indian police operative who provided cell phone SIM cards to Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Pakistan terrorist group blamed for the Mumbai attacks.

In other words, Indian intelligence had penetrated Lashkar-e-Taiba and ran a false flag operation through the terrorist group, putatively connected to Pakistan’s ISI.
http://www.infowars.com/?p=6401

It's common that Feds monitor big heads such like former President Nixon and current Illinois Gov. Blagojevich. So they have more justification to monitor and infiltrate and manipulate the gang and terrorist group. Once they operated those group to do something illegal such like 911 attack and Mumbai attack, the media never tell you the truth. They gave a selected report and want you think the way they want you to.

577. Mumbai attack (3) (12/17/08)

On 11/27, in "574. November plot and internet censorship (11/27/08)", I have said already that Mumbai attack was a false flag attack done by India and US intelligence. Later information proves Israel's Mossad involved too.

I thought Feds had framed a case in the end of November. They arranged a three weeks trip for my brother's family. My brother would return on 11/30. If the case broke off, they would block the Bay Bridge, force one of my sisters to take the Bart which run through under sea tunnel and have a "terrorist bombing" there. This model repeated many times as I have mentioned before. Of course the "terror bombing"wouldn't take place in San Francisco Bay area only. Former soured plan indicates Feds was going to bomb 7 cities in US as a distract. This tactic we also saw in Mumbai attack.(gunmen attacked 10 places to cover up the main target) While the main plot took place near Nariman Jewish House, media concentrated to report the scene of Taj Mahal Hotel and Oberoi Hotel.

The phenomenon that Feds prepared false flag attack in later November:

1. On 11/20, Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed in a speech and was sent to the hospital. I think it was an intimidation. When Feds planed false flag terror attack in US, they would have scapegoat to take the responsibility. Those who was reluctant to approve the plan
would be punished by EM wave weapon.

2. On 11/26, with the big topic of "Mumbai terror attack", there was another news: "FBI warning: NewYork subway system may be attacked". The simultaneous warning is not a coincidence. It means Feds' false flag terror attack has been approved. Mumbai attack was used to justify the coming terror attack in US.

3. Another article, "Valley, deep ties to city in India" (San Jose Mercury, 11/27/08) also would justify terror bombing if Bay area was attacked. This model, also was a repeat of a similar case happened two years ago. (see "423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06))

4. Two months ago, the Measure 298-117 of the US House approved the US to provide nuclear materials to India. I allege that's part of the deal that India carries out "terror attack" to US demand.

Other phenomenon Feds involved:

5. Convenient evidence. The captured gunman Mohammed Kasab (only survivor out of 10) plays the same role like Moussaoui to 911. (only survivor from 20) And media happened have clear pictures of him not others for you. His capture and the elimination of the high ranking officers of Mumbai ATS were the two events happened right at the beginning. That two events, were the most important things - 1. kill to stop an investigation. 2. to cover up a false flag attack with a convincible evidence. That was the priority of the perpetrator and was done in
first hand.

The attack was well designed, well trained, equipped with high tech. tools. Only it left with an obvious trace for people to track to an organization - Lashar-e-Taiba. If Lashar-e-Taiba doesn't want to take the responsibility as it says now, how could he think of everything but forgot to cover up its trace?

Lashar-e-Taiba is supported by Pakistan intelligence, may also infiltrated by US intelligence. What intelligence do? Their work is to manipulate all these terrorist, military group, or "opposition power". Lashar-e-Taiba may fight for the land of Kashmir against India, it has no motive to kill westerns. It doesn't make sense to set up more enemy. Who benefit from the event of "slaughter civilians and Americans and Britons"? It resembles the action of Al Qaida which bombs Iraqi civilians in Mosque and market - the purpose is to provoke the conflict between people and flame indignation against Islam.

6. The US media censored the most important information of Mumbai attack - the killing of the high ranking ATS officers who was uncovering a foreign intelligence involved terror case.

7. On 11/28, a team of FBI agents was sent to India to investigate the case. Consider criminal investigation is sensitive, relate to sovereignty of a country. The swift reaction - as easy as to go to its backyard - may indicate that US intelligence has already infiltrated into India's. Feds is the master.

When criminal becomes investigator, what result you can expect?

578. The lesson of Mumbai attack (4) (12/24/08)

In early November, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists related to a Muslim cemetery bombing case. The interrogation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organizations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups. This is the cause of Mumbai attack - elimination to stop the investigation.

US intelligence, while have its own elimination project, took the chance to plan domestic terror cases at same time. Then we saw the collapse of Attorney General Michael Mucasey on 11/20 (which may indicate this was an emergent case) and the 11/26 FBI's "New York subway system may be attacked." warning.

FBI's investigation team flew to India on 11/28 and Gondoleeza Rice's emergent visit to India also indicates US is the mastermind of the Mumbai attack.

US media censored the most important information and gave public a total unilateral picture that its another Islamic's terror crime. That terrorists targeted innocent civilians and Americans and Britons and Jewish. Even though the accusation makes no sense. Because who wants to waste resource to create enemies?

This was a hurried framed case. The flaw reveals some truth:
1. Hindutva extremist groups were infiltrated by Israel's Mossad and India's military intelligence.
Which was discovered by Mumbai's ATS team.

2. The extremist militia group, accused mastermind of Mumbai attack - the Lashar-e-Taiba, is supported by Pakistan military and intelligence. That's what India government and US media now accuse of. Lashar-e-Taiba also was infiltrated by India intelligence as evidence now exposed.

3. Al Qaida works for US inside group. Former ISI Chief said Mumbai and 9/11 were both "inside jobs".
Quote, "Hamid Gul tells CNN that neo-cons, zionists were behind terror attacks

Monday, December 8, 2008

"When you look at the full spectrum of possibilities, who could have done it, then one knows that Samjhauta Express was a similar case, in which Pakistan ISI was accused. But it turned out that it was the militant Hindus themselves who had killed 68 passengers in that train, and that it was an inside job," said Gul.

(ZAKARIA: Who is at the heart of - who do you think was at the heart of plotting 9/11?

GUL:
But I think the heart of planning was inside America, because the job was done there. But not a single person so far has been captured, caught, interrogated inside America, even though this entire episode took place there.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/07/fzgps.01.html

Mumbai attack was a case planed in hurry. In which Pakistan was wronged as mastermind. The plant was obvious because Pakistan lack of motive. The former ISI Chief's comment is a counter attack which expresses its outrage.

For a long time I allege government insiders manipulate terrorist to work for their own interest. Mumbai attack once again proves it.

- Al Qaida (or other terror group) exists where US intelligence dominates. Al Qaida in US when Bush needs excuse to activate Mid-east war. That is 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there was no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appears to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence. That's why you see Al Qaida attacks in US, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq (after it is occupied by US). Because where they are protected by the intelligence, worked as a whip to beat people. When government want money and power, they beat the people with this whip (Al Qaida terror attack) People feel hurt then give up their civil rights and money to the government. DOJ got the Patriot Act and Pentagon got budget and Mid-east war.

579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/08)

One important cause of Mumbai attack is that Feds would use it to justify similar "terror attack" in US, especially in Bay Area (famous with another name "Silicon Valley") where many high tech. engineers came from India with deep relationship with Mumbai. Similar case happened last August when the interstate 35W bridge in Minneapolis collapsed. It was used to justify the shut down of Bay Bridge on 8/31. See, Minneapolis Bridge collapsed so it's necessary to shut down the Bay Bridge for repair.

This is a tactic Feds used to practise to influence public opinion. I call it pre-conception psychology operation. It makes the occurrence of coming event or planned plot looks reasonable.

So when the news paper reports that :
"New probe planned in JonBenet's death. Prosecutor to reopen '96 cold case" (Mercury News 12/27/08) I knew the Feds is playing that old game again.

Similar soap opera has acted two years ago when John Mark Carr claimed he had killed Jon Benet then cleared by DNA evidence. In "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)" I wrote, " It was a psychological operation to set up the authority of DNA test ." . "Feds pre-planting a mind in public that DNA decided everything.". I also pointed out, " But DNA, just like other evidence, can be planted. They can easily collect victim's hair, sperm and plant it like a gun. Especially the victim is under 24 hours surveillance. And all rubbish are in scrutiny. Even dirty water in drainage."
I think after the failure of November framed case which would have related to Indian Mumbai attack, Feds immediately creates another framed case which will relate to DNA as evidence. And once again, Jon Benet is used because it is a popular case, easy to attract public's eyes.
Interesting enough, when I traced the two issues I found both were the cases happened two years ago. Read "423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)" and "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)". Is that a coincidence or as I say, the Feds has its own criminal operation style. In it one important tactic is a pre-conceptional mind plant.

580. Financial tsunami created to stabilize the dollar (originally wrote on 12/16/08)

On 7/4, I wrote "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)". I think it touches the core. From 7/5 to 7/8, the oil price dropped for four days from $145 to $136 a barrel. It goes downwards since. It's a cover up reaction to my revelation. The inside group doesn't want people to know its Achilles' heel - the Petro Dollar. It doesn't want people to connect the Iraq war to Petro dollar.

At the same time, a financial plan created to keep dollar from collapse - develop a financial tsunami to lock the dollar in US bond. It starts from the plunge of mortgage giant - Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac.

I keep the financial news from paper. I review it recently and found the symptom to sink Funnie and Freddie first emerged on 7/11. One week after my 7/4 article.

In my record, the last news about Funnie Mae before 7/4 was on 5/17. It said that the biggest real estate financier Funnie Mae declared that on 6/1, it would have a new rule to drop the mortgage down payment to 5%, in some area even to 3%. It means Funnie Mae was still full of confidence. One year after sub-prime crisis, to low the standard of the loan meant she had financial foundation.

It was a blank for June. Then came the July. A series of negative news of Funnie and Freddie were out after 7/11. The article of 7/11 was: "Fannie, Freddie shares plunge on speculation", "Federal officials consider a bailout" (by David S. Hilzenrath and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum, Washington Post) What a sudden turn around. Just two months ago Fannie was so confident to save the real estate industry, now it suddenly would go bankruptcy. It was a pre-psychological propaganda preparation.

The August Iran war plot went soured. The financial tsunami plot had to be carried out. But August remained comparatively quiet. No negative news about Funnie and Freddie at that time. Why? I think the inside group, which is also a big financial group, need time to sell their investment - foreign investment, stock, real estates - when the price was still high, before others joined the escape.

Then the tsunami came. 9/7, government puts Funnie and Freddie into conservatorship. 9/14, Investment bank Leman Brothers declared bankruptcy. Stock market collapsed. Financial firm, pension fund suffered a great loss. They also have to sell the investment to collect money to deal with the cash out of panick customers. Now nothing is safe except cash - even big name such like Merril Lynch, AIG, GM are in danger, what property could you believe? People leave stock market, foreign market, real estate market and follow the experts' instruction - Cash is king.

Large amout of treasure were changed into cash and were driven into US treasury bond, locked there. The phenomenon is the interest of short term treasury note is almost zero, the interest rate of 30 years US bond is only 2.9%. So the oil price can drop to under $50/barrel. All speculating money go and hide under the safe heaven - US bond.

Financial crisis stabilizes the dollar (include excessive Petro dollar), drives them into US bond to avoid a tsunami. It becomes a big ballon. Once the ballon breaks off. What will take place? Inflation, soaring oil price, high interest, collapse dollar - that's another armagedon.

581. Orderly bankruptcy, a sword of Damocles (1/10/09)

On 5/17/08, news reported that Congress passed the bill to drop the jumbo loan rates on mortgage of up to $729,750 in high priced parts of the country. Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac previously had a cap on that Jumbo loan - $417,000. It's a big leap forward. On same day, Funnie Mae announced new rule of small down payment for mortgage - 3% to 5%. Previously it was 10% . It may reflect what Bush said at that time, the economy of US was basically sound.

But two months later Federal officials said they needed a bailout to rescue the mortgage giants. What happened? Certainly it was not because of new rule. It was less than two months after the new regulation. New house buyers may have started their application procedure but have no time to enjoy the new benefit yet, let alone to go new foreclosure. The collapse of Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac was manipulated, on the purpose to touch off a financial crisis to cover up "Dollar crisis" caused by excessive petro dollar. Remember I revealed it on 7/4. The oil price turned around its rising curve and started its descending since then. And one week later, on 7/11, a new project to stabilize the dollar was done - to create a financial crisis. Then we saw a series of psychological operation - news propaganda on "troubled real estate giants" even though two months ago it was full of confidence to save the housing market. Government is the sponsor of FunnieMae and Freddie Mac. It controls and directs the business of the two. If Feds wants the two going bankruptcy, they went bankruptcy. Outsiders never know the truth.

But Funnie and Freddie are limited to real estate only. To push up a financial tsunami, the Insiders need another big name - it was Leman Brothers. Though real estates loan was an important business for Leman Brothers, it also packed various other kind of loan to investors. The bankruptcy of Leman Brothers vastly effects in financial area -banks, mutual funds, insurance company, money market ... Feds could have saved Leman Brothers like they saved Bear Stern. The cost would be much smaller compare to 700 billion they used in later rescue plan. But they let it go. Because the bankruptcy of Leman Brothers is a necessity to push up a financial tsunami.

It is a very successful plan. All investment fund, or speculating money, or petro dollar, are locked in a balloon of US bond. Feds has whips in hand. Any one dares to invest in other area are beaten. Foreign currency? Most devalued to dollar. Stock market? Anytime will lose several hundred points. Real estates? No one knows where is the bottom. Feds also has intimidation in hand: media predict more lay offs, more bankruptcy. One interesting thing is Media's propaganda on Auto giants' bankruptcy. They say US auto industry is inefficient and deserve a shut down. But Government still gave the Auto giants a little money to survive several months. What for? If you have a boat, and know there is a big hole in the bottom and the sinking is inevitable, will you spend more money to paint it or decorate it? Why not use the money to buy a new one? But they still spend money on a sinking boat, says it is an "Orderly bankruptcy". Is that ridiculous?

I view the "orderly bankruptcy" as a sword of Damocles. It warns you that if you dare to invest, the sword will drop on you any time. By announcing the bankruptcy of Ford or GM, Feds could create another stock market earthquake. The purpose is to maintain the balloon of the US bond. Keep the money from leaving.

How long will the balloon be kept? I think they planed to keep it for several months, no longer than one year.

582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/08)

Petro dollar benefits US economy a lot. When Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it shakes dollar foundation significantly. To stabilize the dollar position, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, in September, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon for months, no longer than a year. They will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

The reason I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They maintain that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower. He is no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the soured Iran war of 2008 August. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. It was an urgent war. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates will be the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. In an area where needs an utter "change", he reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is held in hand already. It doesn't cost anything but a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they pretend to be different by sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?

the logic and reason and clear, plain truth behind everything you're saying is destroying me kathaksung

I don't think anything will ever top the rice conspiracy though.

583. Under FISA surveillance law again (1/20/09)

When my wife emptied our bank jointed account, my live is supported by relative's help. Last year, I found the Feds trying to plant drug money through the hand of my relatives. I started to withdraw from bank. Then I found the Feds try to feed me fake money through the bank. see "563. Fake money trap and bombing link to India (8/9/08) and 572. How Feds plant (10/15/08)".

Last July I was alarmed by the news in internet that Wachovia bank gave fake money to customer. Because the other bank I have account with - the Washington Mutual, was reported then in the area where "series bank robber strikes. (see "562. San Francisco bank robbery (4) (8/3/08).) To avoid a "mis-shooting in bank robbery", I had to go Wachovia. I think these events, were created by the Feds to frame a case of "bank robbery killing" or a "fake money arrest".

Then I noticed in Chinese media, there was a series reports of fake money. On 8/1, World Journal reported that Mei Ling Chen was arrested for smuggling super notes in South Bay. On 11/1, World Journal reported that South Korea had an arrest on super fake notes. In December, Vietnam-Chinese newspaper reported that Peter Vi Dan Cheng of San Francisco was arrested for keeping high quality fake money. I think all these were psychological pre-conceptional propaganda for a fake money arrest. To avoid poison food Feds prepared for me, I diversify my food source to various food stores. Among them there are Indian's and Korea's. After I went to India food store, there was Mumbai bombing. (two years ago) After I went to Korea's super market last year, they reported fake money arrest.

Then if the money from Wachovia was faked one, why they didn't arrest me? I am under surveillance 7/24. Each time I went out for a shopping, I was always followed by a surveillance team - undercover agents with their support group. It really puzzled me for a long time. At last I recognized that these surveillance were warrantless. They can't say "we watched him spending that fake money". It's illegal surveillance. The fourth amendment protect innocent people from unreasonable search and arrest. Feds only can make an arrest when I was under surveillance with a warrant.

The day before yesterday, (1/18) my brother came, said my mother let him deliver three zongzi ( dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in reed leaves) for me. He particularly emphasized that the dumpling was done by CM.(caretaker man. My father broke his thighbone in 2006 and became disabled since. see " 409. The payment to China (5/30/06)". My sister hired a man to look after him. The man is a residential alien from China. Now he has worked for more than two years in my sister's house. To my experience, he is an undercover Chinese agent, works for Feds in secret deal between Chinese and US intelligence.) My subconscious reply to my brother was:" CM is a secret Chinese agent. I won't eat it. It may be poisonous." Later I realize it's not that simple just for a poison food. They have a purpose.

Feds like to infiltrate as deep as possible. To embed an agent in target's house is their high goal. I had an Chinese secret agent as my tenant for years until he suddenly moved out in May 2002. Until I learned the news three months later that FISA court rebuked A.G. Ashcroft for cheating the court in May, I then knew I was under FISA surveillance law. Feds once had planted three Chinese agents in three housing units in my lane.(There are only four house units in the lane) The rest unit also works for Feds. see "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1) and 86. FISA Secret Court ruling" Feds applied surveillance warrant on foreign agents but the real target is the landlord or employer of these agents. Actually these Chinese agents worked for Feds under secret deal. But the landlord or their employer whom Feds hate become victim. That's absurd.

CM is a repeat plant practice of such tactic. The plant is a foreign agent so Feds could ask for a FISA surveillance warrant. My sister's house must have been under FISA surveillance law for more than two years. By ordering my brother to deliver three dumpling made by CM - a secret Chines agent, I am under FISA surveillance law again. Is that too easy?

Next day (yesterday, Monday), noise broke the long time silence of neighbourhood. The house next to my backyard which has been emptied for several months starts its kitchen remodel. The couple in front house who rarely show up also opens its garage door to have a big clean up. Feds have a show off. They have got a formal warrant of surveillance.

584. Beauty and Chinese secret police (1/25/09)

One principle for secret police is they try to get as close as they can to the target people. It would be easier for them to detect, monitor the target people. But it also become convenient for me to recognize those moles.

About eleven years ago, my neighborhood (a tenant of next door house) bought a house and moved away. Another family moved in. The moved away family is informant of the Feds. They were rewarded by a profitable house trading for their three years surveillance job. (I will later explain how the Feds manipulate the housing market.) The new arriving tenant was a family of three: a couple with a child. They were residential alien from China. Now I realize it was a family of a Chinese secret police used for introducing FISA surveillance law. The house wife is a beautiful woman. To replace an informant family by a foreign agent family, the surveillance is up graded.

When my sister hired CM (caretaker man) to look after my disabled father two years ago, to the principle of secret police, I knew Feds arranged a Chinese agent into my sister's house. My observation was proved later by CM's story. In chatting, CM told my relatives that his wife is one of "Ling Biao's selected beauties".

Ling Biao was China's number 2 in 1960s. He was formerly admitted as the successor of Mao Tzetung. His wife had arranged a covert operation to select most beautiful girls nation wide as "wife" candidate for their son. In 1971, Ling Biao had a conflict with Mao. He and his wife and his son all died in an airplane crash in the desert of Mongolia when they escaped from China. In a following defamation movement, "Beauty selection" became one of the crimes Ling Biao committed.

In a totalitarian country, dictator controls everything. They have the privilege to select most beautiful girl as their wife. What happened to the rest beauties that were selected? Of course they belong to the next powerful people - secret police. When I learned CM's story, I recalled the beautiful wife of the next door 11 years ago. Those Chinese secret agents are all the same.

kathaksung said:
To avoid poison food Feds prepared for me, I diversify my food source to various food stores. Among them there are Indian's and Korea's. After I went to India food store, there was Mumbai bombing. (two years ago) After I went to Korea's super market last year, they reported fake money arrest.

Then if the money from Wachovia was faked one, why they didn't arrest me? I am under surveillance 7/24. Each time I went out for a shopping, I was always followed by a surveillance team

About eleven years ago, my neighborhood (a tenant of next door house) bought a house and moved away. Another family moved in. The moved away family is informant of the Feds. They were rewarded by a profitable house trading for their three years surveillance job. (I will later explain how the Feds manipulate the housing market.) The new arriving tenant was a family of three: a couple with a child. They were residential alien from China. Now I realize it was a family of a Chinese secret police used for introducing FISA surveillance law. The house wife is a beautiful woman. To replace an informant family by a foreign agent family, the surveillance is up graded.

the fbi plant chinese spies in your sister's house to spy on you? the chinese are in cahoots with the FBI? they poison your food (you know this because you've died from ingesting poison on a number of occasions). not only that but by you simply not buying food from particular grocers it changes world events? people are killed in terrorist bombings in retaliation for you not shopping in india grocers. :rolling:

why you? what possible motive could they possibly have to spend millions and years of manpower on little ole you?

the fbi plant chinese spies in your sister's house to spy on you? the chinese are in cahoots with the FBI? they poison your food (you know this because you've died from ingesting poison on a number of occasions). not only that but by you simply not buying food from particular grocers it changes world events? people are killed in terrorist bombings in retaliation for you not shopping in india grocers. :rolling:

why you? what possible motive could they possibly have to spend millions and years of manpower on little ole you?

To eliminate people with free will like us and establish the new world order.

Yes, Feds had secret deal with Chinese secret police to frame drug case on me. The plot goes on for a long time. With which the payment is huge. WTO membership for China, Olympic Game host, you can see the great economic advantage China has got in recent years. I talked about these in my messages.

About poison, you sure haven't read my message. It's a slow poison, which damage your health and at last caused cancer and "natural desease". That becomes main tactic Feds to murder people because it kills covertly and could be hard to be discovered.

186. Slow poison (12/6/03) (continue to message 181 and 182)

When I thought over what happened to the sandwich and beef soup. I recalled an article in Readers' digest. It was a story about a defect Russian pilot.

Lt. Viktor Belenko drove a Mig-25 to Nakodate, Japan on 9/6/1976. The Mig-25 was the most advanced fighter in Russia at that time. US experts flied to Japan, dismantled the plane and had a thorough examination. They returned the dismantled Mig fighter to Soviet Union about ten days later. The defect pilot, was under "witness protection" and lived in somewhere US.

I noticed the article talked about that once authority had suspected this was a fake defection because the expert found some most important part of technique were missing in the plane. The article also talked about that Belenko refused a huge rewards. (millions of dollars) He said he wanted to make a living by his own hands. That his defection was not for money but for opinion. It's real incredible for money oriented intelligence, I think.

The thing impressed me most was the pilot was poisoned when he was hidden in witness shelter. Belenko was still young but he was bald. The medical examination concluded that it was caused by slow poison of a kind of rare metal. (I forgot the name of that metal) The article, of course, alleged it to the work of KGB. I don't believe it. Few people would know where the pilot was if he was under "witness protection". And it was easy to identify the person who had access to pilot's food. (Slow poison took a long time work.) Most likely he became a Quinea pig for intelligence in test of slow poison. When he was of no use but a burden for them.

There are many such examples. The most known one were former Phillipine President Marcos, and former Iranian Tsar Barlivie. When they were rulers they were loyal ally of US. Once they lost power and had to drift abroad they became a political burden of US. Because they were ousted by their own people. Barlivie even couldn't find a shelter in US.. They both died in a short time. ( in about three years or less?) Marcos died of kidney failure and Barlivie died of cancer(?)

There are many advantages of slow poison murder. 1. Work covertly. All death are like a natural one. (like diabetes, kidney failure, cancer...) 2. Control the death on will. They can make target getting sick by slow poison, once the death is neccesary for Feds, what they have to do is just increase the dose, the target died to intelligence' demand without causing a suspicion. 3. Deniable. If the lethal dose is 100 gram, they can dilute the actual poison dose at 1 gram each. So it's safe for them even if they were caught. Because it' s not lethal. 4. It's hard to track because the dose each time used is a tiny one.

This explains what happened in sandwich and beef soup story. The people involved behaved strangely. They thought there was something in food. Nobody knew it was a slow poison, and anybody could eat it and nothing would have happened unless they were fed for a long time. Later, I still noticed they slowly poisoned me. I omit the story here because there is more urge information to tell. I'll post them if there is chance.

Though I couldn't feel the poison before. The situation changed this year. Since this July, they aggressively intensified the persecution. Include poison which I think led to the cancer outbroke of my father in law. I can feel uncomfort after eating poisoned food. This is one reason I said they are going crazy. Feds increased poison dose. They are in a hurry

585. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09)

To justify the Iraq war, the Inside Group activated a false flag terror attack in US: that's 911. To justify the coming Iran war, another false flag terror attack is inevitable. That terror attack, likely will be a nuclear bombing. The shock and awe would shake Americans' brain and push them to support another war just like what 911 had done to Americans. From 2007 to 2008, there were at least three attempts to start the Iran war.

I predicted the attempt of false terror attack in advance on all three. Now you people realize why the Feds close AOL homepage service, shut down MSN community groups and blocked me to post for months.

1. The most evident one: On 8/30/2007, a B-52 carried 6 missiles loaded with nuclear heads flied over US continent. I predict the date two days ago.

499. July plot (2) (7/28/07)
With my own observation, I have concluded that in July, Feds would frame a drug case, made a false flag "terror attack" to distract, and with which US would activate Iran war.

505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack.

2. Three months later, there was another attempt to attack secret nuclear facility by the impact of hijacked plane(s). The action date: around 11/25/07 the Thanks giving day. I predict it one week ago.

Re: 521. An air express lane for Iran war (11/18/07)

"the Pentagon will open unused military airspace from Florida to Maine to create "a Thanksgiving express lane" for commercial airliners"

My interpretation: "(in 911 case) All four planes left their original airway. Now if there is another 911 alike hijack, what will the crew of the planes do? They will do whatever they can do because they know otherwise it will be death. That may change the result of the original plot planned by the perpetrator. How to comfort the crew member when the plane is led to a different route? The best way is to convince them they are directed to a "Thanksgiving (or Christmas) express way." So there will be little time for crew member to re-act when the last moment comes. (At that time the plane is taken over by the auto-pilot system.)

3. 8/8/2008. Marked with (1) Olympic opening ceremony. (2) Russian invaded Georgia. (3) A massive armada headed to Iran. I speculated the date one month ago.

Re: "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war."

Now I say the next attempt to war on Iran is planed to activate within a year. It based on the fact that Obama let Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, to stay in chair for one more year. That the Inside group to prolong the financial tsunami by "orderly bankruptcy".

586. The sad end of Feds followers (2/5/09)

In "583. Under FISA surveillance law again (1/20/09)", I talked about my brother was ordered to deliver zoonzi (a kind of dumpling) which was made by CM, a secret Chinese agent, to me. It was a plant, to connect me to a foreign agent or to a drug case.

In my case, my family members, include my wife and my daughter, all are recruited by Feds to work for them. I think they were intimidated. But although they work for the Feds, what the Feds prepared for them is still the death. Because they know the truth that I am innocent. All events they co-operated to the Feds were dirty tricks and trap. So each time Feds plotted a trap, they also prepared an elimination plan on my family members. The most usual tactic is to arrange a trip
for them. It is easy to contribute the death to a travel accident.

The recent one was in last November. My brother's family was arranged for a Chinese trip. It coincidence with the Mumbai attack. As well as the big censorship in internet on me. The mission is very urgent. When the November one ended, Feds prepared a new one - a travel to Egypt in early February. Two big trips in less than three months, that's unusual.

On 1/1, New Years' day, in a re-union, my family members talked about the coming Egyptian trip. They worried about the fight between Israel and Palestine would extend to Egypt, (Israel invaded Gasa at that time) All of them thought it was very dangerous to go there. At last, each family would have only one to attend the trip. (either husband or wife). It's ridiculous. If you know that's a dangerous trip, the solution is simple: don't take part in. Yet they still go. Obviously it is a mission, an urgent one. They have to take part in.

A lot of people who work for the Feds often face a termination. When 19 hijackers of 911, or the four "suicide bombers" of 7/7 bombing of London, or the perpetrators of Madrid bombing, went out to fulfill their secret task, they had never expected that they were on a death path.

Then what happened to those news that some 911 hijackers are still alive, even for the leader Mohammed Atta.
Quote, " Father insists alleged leader is still alive

Kate Connolly in Berlin
Monday September 2, 2002
The Guardian

The father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive.
"He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,784542,00.html

The big flaw in this news is if Atta is still alive and his father worries about his safety, the best way is to keep the information a secret. The rant only encorage the pursue and assassination by US secret service. So this news has its own purpose.

I think it's the disinformation from the Feds' strategy office. So many people work for the intelligence now worried about their own lives. They have reason to worry that someday they could become sacrifice as un voluntary "suicides". There are so many underground moles. So Feds must spread such kind of news to comfort their informants and agents, to encourage them going on to work on for Feds.

But do you think Feds is kind enough to let the witness of their crime to survive?

Yes, Feds had secret deal with Chinese secret police to frame drug case on me. The plot goes on for a long time. With which the payment is huge. WTO membership for China, Olympic Game host, you can see the great economic advantage China has got in recent years. I talked about these in my messages.

so the FBI/CIA/Federales/G-Men worked with the chinese secret police to poison you and the payoff was the Beijing Olympics? just for you? over a billion people affected just to slowly poison you? wouldnt it be easier just to shoot you in the forehead with a single bullet in front of thousands of witnesses? no seriously, that would be faaar easier to co-ordinate that to get together some of the world's leading police agencies to not only co-operate on an operation that involves several thousand people (WHO, Olympics) but also to set aside their vast political differences for the sake of killing one man over a long period of time in some undetermined corner of the world (mostly likely covered in tinfolil) ..really, kathaksung there is no way you're that important to mobalise thousands of people because if you were that important you'd be dead by now

so the FBI/CIA/Federales/G-Men worked with the chinese secret police to poison you and the payoff was the Beijing Olympics? just for you? over a billion people affected just to slowly poison you? wouldnt it be easier just to shoot you in the forehead with a single bullet in front of thousands of witnesses? no seriously, that would be faaar easier to co-ordinate that to get together some of the world's leading police agencies to not only co-operate on an operation that involves several thousand people (WHO, Olympics) but also to set aside their vast political differences for the sake of killing one man over a long period of time in some undetermined corner of the world (mostly likely covered in tinfolil) ..really, kathaksung there is no way you're that important to mobalise thousands of people because if you were that important you'd be dead by now

I wrote about it six years ago.

77. The payment of deal (July 2002)

On 6/15, in Re 9, I said there would be a secret deal between Russia and US government. Several days later my expection came to true. It was practised in G-8 in later June (6/27/2002) in Canada. In the meeting, Russia was promised 20 billion within 10 years, namely for demolishing mass killing weapons. Russia is also granted to be host of G-8 in 2006 which means Russia becoming a former member of G-8. Russia president Puting was very much pleased with the announcement.

But what exchange will Russia give? Influence of India not starting a war against Pakistan? It seems there is some other secret deal there. It must be benefit to FBI because Ashcroft was involved. Help them from the shadow of anthrax problem? Most likely it would be related to dirty bomb because Ashcroft announced Padilla's arrest in Moscow. It was unusual, to deliver a message he had reached the deal? If so, US people still will suffer another attack-a dirty bomb attack. When they want to demand more from people. Either for election, or for the support of war on Iraq, or against criticism of failure intelligence.....it's their choice.

I expected this deal. It resembles secret deal of spy plane in April 2001. In which China was granted 40 billion dollars. At first I had doubted how could they pay this amount. Later I got it was an equivalent benefit. Later that year, China was granted to be host of Olympic in 2008 and became a formal member of WTO. The analysis said it would benefit Chinese economy of billions of dollars worth. To exchange, Chinese secret police would frame a drug case for the benefit of DEA and FBI.
(See "61.Resignation of FBI chief" and "64. My Brother in law was targeted". )

----------

Am I important? For others, no. For the Feds, yes. That's a witness of a criminal organization. Have you ever considered that what I said are truth?

----------------

587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)

For the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, there was a big pre-psychological propaganda. Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear
Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities
NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1"

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.

588. Extort the District Attorney (2/17/09)

In "558. D.A.'s discipline case and hiding evidence (7/9/08)" I talked about how the Feds intimidate the Deputy D.A. Field to frame the case on me. That case goes on intensified.

Five days ago, Mercury News reported,
"Bar judge: suspend prosecutor for 4 years
By Howard Mintz
Mercury News 2/12/09

Suggesting the harshest disciplinary punishment in recent history for a California prosecutor, a state bar judge Wednesday called for Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney Ben Field to be stripped of his right to practice law in the state for four years because he "abused his prosecutorial power."

That "harshest punishment" will ends Field's career as a prosecutor. Since "misleading judge, withholding evidence" are common practice in District Attorneys' office, that recommendation is extraordinary unusual. It is an extortion. The purpose is clear: if Field doesn't frame a case in time the Feds given, he'll lose his job.

Why Field is chosen? He was once a star prosecutor, worked aggressively with the ambition of becoming district attorney or a county judge. I think Field has cooperated with the Feds to frame the "fake money", "drug money" cases on me. So far the plot went soured. But my articles keep on revealing the plot of the Inside Group. The pressure from the high ranking is so heavy that we saw this harshest punishment recommendation.

Of course, it's only a push. The Deputy D.A.'s suspension is on hold while he appeals. Field is still working as a prosecutor. People can expect he'll work his best to frame a case to hold his job. I must keep alert that more malicious trap will set up by those evil minds.

The similar extortion tactic is familiar to me. They had extorted the federal attorney of North California - Ryan. Ryan finally was fired in 2007. (In famous DOJ scandal "the firing of Eight Federal Attorneys". Among the eight Federal Attorneys, Ryan was the only one who lost his job not for political reason. I allege him losing the job for failed to frame a case on me.) See story:

In "474. New Federal Attorney and March plot (3/23/07)" I wrote: Two years ago, I already found Ryan was under pressure in my case and was intimidated "do it otherwise you'll be fired." I particularly wrote a comment about it. Now I have to say my sense was very correct.
475. The fired Federal Attorney and March plot (3/28/07) and "244. Push for an aggressive case (7/29/04)

There is also the case of extortion on Attorney General.
Three months ago, On 11/20, Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed in a speech and was sent to the hospital. I think it was an intimidation. When Feds planed false flag terror attack in US, they would have scapegoat to take the responsibility. Those who was reluctant to approve the plan would be punished by EM wave weapon. " (577. Mumbai attack (3) (12/17/08))

You may have paranoid schizophrenia and should probably get checked out, though your psychiatrist will probably be a Chinese spy. Make sure you test your psychiatrist by stumping him with your spy logic. If you get a real psychiatrist, then listen to what he says. If you don't have paranoid schizophrenia then maybe it's just paranoia, or maybe you are right. If you are right I advise you to leave the country and head to China, they'll never expect it.

this guy is doing it all wrong. you need to become famous first, then you can spill the beans. no one listens to the guy on the street corner with a sign on his body.

Back