GREAT SCOTT this is heavy!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Eh, I didn't really like what they did with Strong Bad, I don't have much hopes that this game could live up to the movies.

Did anyone read this article in the Heavy Weapons Guy's voice? As in
"This is Heavy. Telltale making episodic leetle BACK TO FUTURE game..."

first jurassic parka and them that?

dam they better show something at E3,and yeah its a movie game but you normally dont see the words "movie games" and "developed by respected studio" combined

Holy shit! First a Jurassic Park game, now a Back to the Future game? These guys are fast.

What the ****? They're making a Jurassic Park adventure game too? SWEET MOTUDGO(Y*TPKJ"{JKLG

Telltale are one of the best developers around. They make games I like. I like Back To The Future. I came.

Everything is heavy in the future, did something happen to the Earth's gravitational pull?

You see...see...see what I did there? Did you see?

I was sure this had potential right up until I read:
They make games I like.

jk bro

Sounds interesting, have they made anything other than Sam & Max or whatever? I never really enjoyed those games.

Sounds interesting, have they made anything other than Sam & Max or whatever? I never really enjoyed those games.

They have done Sam and Max which is currently on it's third series, Tales of Monkey Island, Strong Bads Cool Game For Attractive People and Wallace and Gromit all of which are essentially point and click adventures. They have a puzzle game coming this month based on Grickle and they have done a couple of CSI games for Ubisoft which I have never bothered with.

Didn't care for the new take on Monkey Island. The point and click puzzles also pretty much just don't work for me at all.

Which reminds me I bought the entire Strongbad series of games and still haven't finished the second one. :x

Didn't care for the new take on Monkey Island. The point and click puzzles also pretty much just don't work for me at all.

You sure we are talking about the same thing? Tales was a whole new chapter in the story, not the remake Lucasarts put out.

I should have checked this thread out sooner!! sometimes I see weird titles and skip them because I'm very random and maybe I have adult ADD but yeah cool news!

first details in:

5 planned episodes
features the likeness and voicework of christopher lloyd and the likeness of michael j fox

BTTFgame0831x-wide-community.jpg

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...mes-times-back-to-the-future-project/1?csp=34

awesome :)

I'm not even going to read this article. I will buy any Back to the Future game no matter what it costs at any point. I can already hear the music in my head. DANANAAAAA NANANA NAAAAAAAAA

hoyl shit the 2 actors awill amke the voices and even the writers of the script too?

michael j fox isnt doing the voice from what i've heard but apart from that yep :)

While were talking Telltale games, anyone seen the ending to latest Sam And Max season yet? My bottom lip was all over the place.

I hope they get Crispin Glover in it just because he's ****ing Crispin Glover and awesome.

I refuse to acknowledge its existence until Michael J. Fox goes back to the 80s.

Telltale games are the living proof that adventures are not dead and may be mainstream.

I WANT THIS GAME NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

If you want the first episode for free, RJ, go to that link.

You can preorder the first episode of the game for free by using that promocode.

You will be able to download the first episode when it is released and available for download.

You will receive an email when this time comes.

goddamed use words vegeta,no one likes your anime girls

Back