guess what one of the creators of DNF just said on twitter? (Lambda is a poopie head)

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

2ldhi0m.jpg

What's his twitter name so I can create an account for the express purpose of telling him just how much I don't care.

is that a unreleased concept art?

I thought Gearbox took over the project ages ago...

Or it was mentioned. Or something.

You either got hit by a wet Samon or a custard Pi.

i dont see why really :|

one of the lead devs on DNF posts a pic of pigs flying i.e. the impossible happening
then rumours circulate the game will be shown at pax and pax starts in a couple of days

I'll truly be exited when the game is actually released and is on store shelves.

People still want to play this game? If so, there is definitely hope for Episode 3. :D

If the rumors are true that Gearbox is finishing up on Duke Nukem Forever, why didn't they turn to Gearbox or another developer to help out with Duke Nukem Forever years ago? A few years ago, on my short time at 3D Realms forums, someone suggested that 3D Realms should get a developer to work on Duke Nukem Forever while 3D Realms overlooked the project. Sort of like what they did with Prey, they turned over most of the work to Human Heads Studio while 3D Realms supervised with the development. But someone at 3D Realms (I think it was that super grouch Joe Sigler) pointed out that they wanted to develope Duke Nukem Forever internally.

I'm not keeping my hopes up that it'll be anything more than a mediocre shooter. The recent leaked gameplay footage didn't impress me much.

Sorry not interested. From the videos it looks like Bulletstorm is going to deliver in the cheesy over the top action department.

I guess I'll play it if/when Gearbox correct 3dRealms **** up. Let's be honest though it's not going to be anything more then a straight old school FPS.

Sorry not interested. From the videos it looks like Bulletstorm is going to deliver in the cheesy over the top action department.

True, but I'll still give Duke Nukem Forever a try if it's any good. But as I said before, I'm not keeping my hopes up that it'll be anything more than a mediocre shooter. And I think people should hold off on breaking out the champagne bottles until the game is released and on shelves. There have been times when a playable demo was shown and people (including myself) thought that it would be ready for release soon.

Gee, I wonder if anything interesting will happen today, maybe around noon-ish, their time. That would be cool.

Keeping my eyes peeled on that stream. Regardless of what the surprise is, I wanna see it unveiled :D

Does anyone care much about DNF anymore...?

Does anyone care much about DNF anymore...?

Believe me, there is still a surprising number of fans online who waited years for this game. And any of them defended 3D Relams, tooth and nail, for the repeated delays.

Believe me, there is still a surprising number of fans online who waited years for this game. And any of them defended 3D Relams, tooth and nail, for the repeated delays.

well that's just silly lol

i'll still play it just to see what it's like...unless gameplay footage is just bleh

Well, I have stated this numerous times in the past. That if it was released, if it was any good I'd get it, enjoy it, and tell 3D Realms "Good job". But it wasn't like it was 'the' game to wait on. But that's just me and that's their choice if they wanted to wait forever for it.

It is still good to see good 'ol Duke, though. He was one of my favorite fictional characters even though he was really more of a parody character. He was very laid back, kept his cool even in the face of an alien invasion, possessed a very slick and classy style, and cracked great one-line jokes. I was shocked when I saw, in the PAX demo, one of the girls performed oral sex for Duke. I was thinking "Oh man, how is this going to get past the ratings board with merely an "M"? And how long will it be before a TV news anchorman rips on the developers for showing kids oral sex in front of them?"

I was thinking "Oh man, how is this going to get past the ratings board with merely an "M"? And how long will it be before a TV news anchorman rips on the developers for showing kids oral sex in front of them?"

:rolleyes: It's NOT meant for kids god damn it. I really wish the "video games are for kids" mentality would just go and die in corner already.

:rolleyes: It's NOT meant for kids god damn it. I really wish the "video games are for kids" mentality would just go and die in corner already.

I know it's not for kids, but try telling that bit of news to all the soccer moms and so-called "defenders of moral and family values" who can't seem to get the message that not *ALL* games are for kids! I too wish that the "video games are for kids" mentality would just go and die in corner, but unfortunately some can't get that message. Remember when the media made a big deal over the 'sex' scene in Mass Effect (which you could see almost nothing)? Hopefully the media won't have a field day with the Oral Sex (which you really can't see anything either), but I'm not counting on that. But I hope that Gearbox don't give in to those that act like the moral police and not make edits. Release Duke in all of his violent and comedic glory.

I really wish someone makes a game with full frontal male nudity, maybe then they'll have an aneurysm from the shock.

I really wish someone makes a game with full frontal male nudity, maybe then they'll have an aneurysm from the shock.

There was some in the Lost and the Damned addon for GTA IV.

Well, that looks worthless. Are you bored of fondling other developers' work yet, Randy?

Wow... After all this time this is what kind of game they have? What a complete failure.

I mean... if it was by some other game company without tons of big boasts and ridiculous hype, it wouldn't be bad at all. But this? "It's gonna be big." with an image of his crotch? That most certainly does not live up to the hype.

Back