gun-gun-gun-gun-g-g-g-g-g-gun

Why the f*ck would you post this?

Should be in the images/flash/video forum sub-section.

Are you a troll? I can't seem to reconcile the quality of your posts with your sig.

If I'm posting in a thread you created, I guess you can go ahead and take it as an insult.

I'm starting to feel kind of bad.

Oh come on guys... give him a break. Leave him alone. I remember when some of you were getting your starts and experiencing your own hardships and receiving the ire of other members. I can't imagine it was exactly pleasant.

Why must you all try to drive people away? So what if they may act a little more immature than you do. We're a family here dammit... and don't you forget that! <shakes his fist threateningly like an abusive father>

Didn't I tell you to go away that night in voice chat Raz? Did I not? No?

SHUT UP.

Didn't I tell you to go away that night in voice chat Raz? Did I not? No?

SHUT UP.

If there's one thing that you need to know about me, it's that I am far more mentally disturbed than you. Don't **** with me man!

If there's one thing that you need to know about me, it's that I am far more mentally disturbed than you. Don't **** with me man!

I was under the impression that you just depress yourself and end up in an endless pain spiral of inactivity, itself causing more reason to depress yourself.

I'm not one to be harsh on newbies, but this is not a funny video.

I was under the impression that you just depress yourself and end up in an endless pain spiral of inactivity, itself causing more reason to depress yourself.

That's only part of the story. The rest of the story involves intrigue.

heavyweaponsglare.jpg

I am not amused by teeny weeny, tiny baby man's attempt at funny.

This is the stupid original version of this. It sucks.

Go watch the other one made by that guy which I can't remember. Still, his is better.

Back