Half-Life 2 "Most Wanted Game of 2004"

synth

Reaction score
Half-Life "Most Wanted Game of 2004"

Gamespy has decided that Half-Life 2 is 2004's most wanted game. It has an overview of the game's content, but it's nothing new. However, this is not to be taken lightly, as it beat games such as Doom 3, Halo 2, and Metal Gear Solid 3. Look at the most wanted game of 2004 here.

did you use my post for this? oh well i knew it all along! Half Life 2 is gonna own all games for another 6 years just like halflife w000t

" Half-Life "Most Wanted Game of 2004" " I already have that one :LOL:

Yah, old news because Half-Life came out in 1998 :p

Now, if they were talking about HL2, then I could understand. :D

;)

McRed said:
Someone's feeling a little optimistic :D

Not really. We want it. It is currently the year 2004.

And someone's feeling a little pessimistic, too...

i would be surprised if hl2 WASN'T game of 2004 LOL!

This yr is going to ROX for games!!

HL2
DOOM 3
Far Cry
MOH PA
SIMS 2
the Movies
B&W2

Can't........WAIT

lol you're excited about Sims 2, you little 10 year old skinny lonely girl :/

it is most manted game of 2004 because gamespy likes it too!
games I really want this year list:
1. doom- no no half life 2
2. doom3
3.B&W 2
4.sims 2

WOW,half life 2 as beat Doom 3 Halo 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3¡ uy I think the most wanted gmae will be Halo 2 because the one was very susceful and Doom 3 by the grafics,that is something that valve will be very proud
and somethings else,why under my name say headcrab?,how i can change it?,is a range?

<RJMC> said:
WOW,half life 2 as beat Doom 3 Halo 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3¡ uy I think the most wanted gmae will be Halo 2 because the one was very susceful and Doom 3 by the grafics,that is something that valve will be very proud
and somethings else,why under my name say headcrab?,how i can change it?,is a range?
Your rank is based on how many posts you have.

Half-Life 2 is the most wanted game of 2004. Wanted!

Sigh...

"Oh mamma, oooh mamma. Half-Life 2's delayed, life's not worth living no more, I'm just gonna swallow this hand-grenade! Oooh, mamma, why mamma..."

Hl2 The Real Ultimate Power!

I LOVE NINJAS.......ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE HALFLIFE2 and we all know ninjas are the real ultimate power......so halflife 2 must be........well i donno but it must be really good if its better then ninjas! ;-)

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Ninjas wailing on their guitars are sweet.

Now that's Real Ultimate Power.

Back