Half-Life 2: Windows XP Theme Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Reaction score
I am developing a Theme for windows based upon the HL2 game. I just need to know what people want the layout to look like.
:cheers:

Do a blueish layout, no black or grey, theres too many of those

Should I have it where there is sound themes and icon replacements.

Ooo OO oooo! When you click on the start bar, have a crowbar going up and down the left side!

Er....make sure there's some Lambda logo suff going on... And some orange would be cool.

the color scheme should be blue/gray or something to that effect. and have the graphics look, for lack of a better word, scientific. also, have a bunch of crowbar-related graphics, too :)

Originally posted by UberSoldat
I need a good crowbar pic
I hope the attached pic helps out with your theme :)

Attachments

• crowbar.jpg
    crowbar.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 880
sounds cool, i agree.. stick away from grey/black and go for something with orange.

Ya i want it too!! But i'm not pushing u though so pls make a high quality one!!

UberSoldat, do you have screenshots of any other themes you've made in the past? Just wanna get an idea of your skillz :)

thats cool. But I am going to try to have a suite of HL2 based themes. By the way, I am working on a HL2 trailer which you should hope to be more professional.

That sounds awesoem. you should make it black and orange. instead of the start button it should be the hl2 logo.

UberSoldat, you have any screenshots or gfx to post up? i wouldn't mind seeing what you have come up with so far :)

Sure. I'll post when I have something complete. Does anyone want to have the theme to be like Planet Half-Life? like an orangy feel.

Originally posted by Jager
UberSoldat, do you have screenshots of any other themes you've made in the past? Just wanna get an idea of your skillz :)

Originally posted by UberSoldat
Sure. I'll post when I have something complete. Does anyone want to have the theme to be like Planet Half-Life? like an orangy feel.

maybe not exactly the same ;) but using that HL orange colour might be good.

It would be better if you post a work in progress here so we can give you feedback to improve it. trust me.. it really helps.

I will post the pics for your feedback on improvements. But I have plentifull of work to do that is other than HL2. So bear with me.

I would use grey/silver, blue, and orange colors and make it very usable and visually appealing. Modern, very funtional, nice shadowed areas ect.

yeah them colors are great, so what the status on the theme? done already ;)

Hey check out my wallpaper for HL2. I think it looks pretty cool compared to other ones.

In the meantime im gonna work on a new one.

Click on the link in my signature :bounce:

LOL. I will be finished soon. (I Hope). Hold your horses, HL2 isn't going to be out in a less then 85 days.

I think hes bull shitting us. I dont know its just a feeling

I have about 8 mods which have a press date. And all of you guys are giving me a headache. I have lots of stress and I need to get some mod work done before I release or finish the THEME. PLZ DON"T PUSH IT!!! If you do, then I won't release the theme. And it will be all to my self. SO PLEASE!!! Dont Push IT!!!!

*puts his spade down* Give him some room people.

I apologize for all of this asshatery that I was never invovled with.

/nod

You must have a lot going on in your life if youre not able to make a desktop theme in ~2 weeks.

Yep. I am busy busy BUSY!!! My brain only functions on one idea or mod for one day. Maybe tommorrow I can work again. You may be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back