here's what's happened so far
  • The "leaked" concept art
  • The "Ricochet 2" interview"
  • The Gamescom 2012 incident
  • Keyboard ad
  • Possible references in Tf2 Comics
  • Left 4 Dead blog link
  • "You will never get Half Life 3 if the (sharks) eat me"
Do you think Valve is working on a ARG for half life 3 ?

It worked really well for Portal 2, I don't see why they don't for Half-Life 3.

Also I would add:

-Source 2 and Episode Three lines of code found in Alien Swarm SDK, Portal 2 puzzle creator, Dota 2 and Source Film Maker.
-Valve employee trolling with a HL3 t-shirt at a developer event.
-HL3 references in CSGO white board.

'ARG'... you keep using that acronym. I don't think it means what you think it means.

'ARG'... you keep using that acronym. I don't think it means what you think it means.
Yeah I was about to say something like this. ARG doesn't just mean they're dropping random hints.

The next hint will be a HL3 logo on a shark, when Gabe goes diving with them.

Left 4 Dead blog link

The L4D blog link was a troll. Someone purchased the URL 30 minutes after Valve accidentally linked "www.teamf6rtress.com/mvm". Someone made it link to a fake Steam community page with someone playing "Half-Life 3 Indev". It has nothing to do with Valve and is just some guy messing with the community.

I certainly admire all the boundless optimism!

I have a question. You know Grey Man from Team Fortress 2? Well G-man=Grey Man... Is it possible that TF2 and Half Life universe are now connected?? Its kinda trolling. You got Blue Man similar to Gman... IDK I dont own or follow TF2 so IDK...

The L4D blog link was a troll. Someone purchased the URL 30 minutes after Valve accidentally linked "www.teamf6rtress.com/mvm". Someone made it link to a fake Steam community page with someone playing "Half-Life 3 Indev". It has nothing to do with Valve and is just some guy messing with the community.

The guy who made that website also have a twitter. I looked at the picture gallery and I found this
https://twitter.com/#!/cmcmanning/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/VCEpOV1M
LOL Look at the whiteboard!

Hes trollin again... -_-" It makes my heartbroken... G... I wish I could bitchslap those trolls.

Back