HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
...In shirt form.

461776707.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#HalfLife3
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/12/02/half-life-3-exists-in-shirt-form.aspx
The picture was taken and posted by Uber Entertainment's Chandana Ekanayake. He says that area developers meet every month to have beers and shoot the breeze, and that's where he saw the Valve employee and his shirt. The rest is history.

1LNW

gabe, y must u troll?

Wow. I was expecting a joke or something when I opened this thread but this is just boring.

Not only would that not be a surprise, I don't really see how someone wearing a shit confirms anything. It costs very little to have a custom shirt made.

The full title is "Half-Life 3: Origins" and it will be available in three DLC instalments of $39.99 each.

It also comes with a free copy of TF2.

Did you even read my post? A free copy of TF2 is exactly like Valve.

i am continuously stunned at how easy it is to fool the half-life community

I like how it's still wrong. Lambda cubed, not the other way around, WHY DID YOU POST THIS ESCAEP.

ESCAEP YOU ARE RETARDED STUPID AND USELESS THAT'S NOT RIGHT, IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT AND WHAT YOU DID IS DUMB AND STUPID LIKE YOU I DON'T WANNA LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE THIS THREAD IT MAKES NO SENSE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

I dunno I thought it was mildly entertaining.

**** PEOPLE WHO GET THEIR HOPES UP FOR A SEQUEL TO THEIR FAVORITE FRAHCISE

HL community is so desperate ... :( Sadly , we would clinch at every info releated to HL ! VALVE it is your fault , God DAMNIT!!!!!! :imu:

Another piece of toast with a lambda sign on it today, this bodes well.

I waited 4 years for the Half-life 3 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

I waited 4 years for the Half-life 3 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

I know that's a quote from something.

__
God damn it, it's a quote from everything.

I went over a decade without knowing about the "... and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" meme, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Back